Destroying History

It says right in the article that he does not think we should erase him from the history books just quit naming things after him, directly contradicting the title. I don't care either way but this is a good example of why Fox news sucks balls.

It says right in the article that he does not think think we should erase him from the history books just quit naming things after him, directly contradicting the title. I don't care either way but this is a good example of why Fox news sucks balls.

What makes it so much worse than all the other globalist AP outlets? GIGO.

What's Mr. Buttigieg's plan for the Jefferson Memorial in Washington DC? Remove the statue, replace it with one of Soetoro and call it the Obama Memorial?

My kids are 22 and one will be 20 here in about 10 days. They are sick to death of this PC nonsense and snowflakery. The oldest is conservative, but the youngest is NOT--and she is still sick of PC snowflakery. She says her friends are too. I think, I hope, it's a backlash against the nonsense like we see here. Being "offended" by every little thing. It's so beyond ridiculous.

Trump snowflakes are easily led by Fox and other right wing dark money sites. Trump is the savior to the weak and resentful, how did Americans get so weak that they look to a con-artist as their leader is the real puzzle.

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century by Timothy Snyder

'If We Can Keep It review: how Trump happened and how America might survive '

If We Can Keep It review: how Trump happened and how America might survive

Speaking of History Crushing....have you watched the Sons of Liberty on the History Channel? Jefferson has a bit part but Sam Adams. Oh my

I haven't seen that, but it sounds like a good program for the Sam Adams Brewing Company to sponsor. It could help make their leading beverage to attain a heroic character and reputation.

It says right in the article that he does not think we should erase him from the history books just quit naming things after him, directly contradicting the title. I don't care either way but this is a good example of why Fox news sucks balls.
I don't think that is how Buttigieg meant it. He didn't just mean not naming things after Jefferson from now on. "Buttigieg...echoed the far-left calls to rename buildings or events that carry the names of prominent U.S. figures on the grounds that they were owners of slaves." He went on to say they were doing that in his state.

I agree with you though that the title is wrong and misleading.

My kids are 22 and one will be 20 here in about 10 days. They are sick to death of this PC nonsense and snowflakery. The oldest is conservative, but the youngest is NOT--and she is still sick of PC snowflakery. She says her friends are too. I think, I hope, it's a backlash against the nonsense like we see here. Being "offended" by every little thing. It's so beyond ridiculous.
/——/ Good for them.

Speaking of History Crushing....have you watched the Sons of Liberty on the History Channel? Jefferson has a bit part but Sam Adams. Oh my

I haven't seen that, but it sounds like a good program for the Sam Adams Brewing Company to sponsor. It could help make their leading beverage to attain a heroic character and reputation.

They did sponsor some ads, as you might expect. They were very, very well done. Adams wasn't always a hero. You might say he was "reluctant". It was one of the most well-done series on the Revolution I've ever seen. Every time it plays here we "stop everything and watch". It's a three-part movie series.

YES! I did see the first couple of shows when it was first released and Sam is yummy.
Little known fact: The Sons of Liberty was supposed to be a "secret organization" but when I was looking through early town records from the 1770's in Maine, they were openly identifying with them and signing their name in the minutes. That surprised me.

Real men drink Yuenglings.

Trump snowflakes are easily led by Fox and other right wing dark money sites. Trump is the savior to the weak and resentful, how did Americans get so weak that they look to a con-artist as their leader is the real puzzle.

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century by Timothy Snyder

'If We Can Keep It review: how Trump happened and how America might survive '

If We Can Keep It review: how Trump happened and how America might survive
The way you condemn all Trump supporters is scary-I remember when Spiro Agnew talked like you. And don't assume you know what is said behind closed doors-maybe Trump told Putin "Knock it off, I know what you did". I watch all the news networks-Fox just does a better job of reporting-what is telling is that Perez is afraid of Fox hosting a debate-never saw that level of duck and cover before. Don't like to take sides politically, but your post is over the top.

Forum List

Back