Despite my GOP roots I like my liberal bretheran on USMB very much

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Im getting to know you guys and that doesnt bode well for me being able to argue with you. Obama is a tool but "MOST" of you are alright in my book.

Politics aside we all sleep at night and when morning comes we put our pants on one leg at a time and march off to work.

Thanks for putting up with me and being douchebags all at the same time! :razz:

Stop it!!
smiliegah.gif

Friends don't let friends drunk-post
:cool:

Right now there's a liberal using their food-stamps to buy cigarettes, Gramps.
And there you sit without any.

Blame them!

Hate them!!

Shake it off, man!
Don't let it win!

Have a good night, ya'll.
I'm off to bed before the hoard gets back
:lol:

Im getting to know you guys and that doesnt bode well for me being able to argue with you. Obama is a tool but "MOST" of you are alright in my book.

Politics aside we all sleep at night and when morning comes we put our pants on one leg at a time and march off to work.

Are you going to start singing Danny Boy?

• Banned

nah..............

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj9_yW8tZxs]Digital Undergound "Humpty Dance" - YouTube[/ame]

Friends don't let friends drunk-post
:cool:

Right now there's a liberal using their food-stamps to buy cigarettes, Gramps.
And there you sit without any.

Blame them!

Hate them!!

Shake it off, man!
Don't let it win!

Have a good night, ya'll.
I'm off to bed before the hoard gets back
:lol:

Goodnight, hortysir! Sleep well! :eusa_angel:

No, he's singing the old song "I'm so lonesome without you it's almost like havin' you here."

You don't get around much, do you Salt.

nah..............

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj9_yW8tZxs]Digital Undergound "Humpty Dance" - YouTube[/ame]

Great album.

No, he's singing the old song "I'm so lonesome without you it's almost like havin' you here."

After I retired from the Navy, I swore I wasn't going anywhere that I couldn't get back home to my bed by the end of the day.

After I retired from the Navy, I swore I wasn't going anywhere that I couldn't get back home to my bed by the end of the day.
In that case, thank you for your service, Mr. Salt Jones. :)

Nothing but respect for those that served regardless of ideology. PERIOD

Kudos

My favorite r&b tune...........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf-WQrB6EUE]Tell Me If You Still Care - SOS Band - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back