Despite Being Called Out Twice For Lying About Ga Election Law, Biden Continues To Lie

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Biden told Ga residents to 'smarten up' and reject Ga's 'Jim Crowe' laws if they want to avoid the consequences of his propaganda-driven economic war he called for to punish Ga for passing an election law that makes election fraud harder to conduct.

He has always been a liar and he will always be because he has never really been held accountable other than when he was forced to drop out of his first bid for the Presidency....and who forced him to quit....the media.

Thus we see how the media has changed....at that time there was some truth in them....now they are nothing but a propaganda machine beholden to their masters.

The American people for the most part are still clueless regarding biden....by the time they realize what is going on...it may be too late.

I love it! ALL of a sudden after 5+ years of the sociopathic lying of Trump, conservatives and Republicans are all in a tizzy because Biden exaggerates a little! FK YOU! Call me when he murders someone with his fangs! Anything that man wants to do is alright by me and most of the country as his POLLS are double that of FRUMP! Ya losers "on the right" just can't stand it as the country has been saved for a little while by Grump getting his arse kicked by "Sleepy Joe" and a man that needs naps! FNC is going overboard with the name calling after all their bellyaching about how the MSM was so unfair to CRUMP! It's even more ridiculous that Dems and Libs expect everything to happen immediately; not giving this man even a year to do his work! I wouldn't want to lead this country; too fk'n impatient on both sides! :confused:

he called for to punish Ga for passing an election law that makes election fraud harder to conduct.
LIAR!
Funny how a LIAR calls Honest Joe a liar!
Notice how he has NO exact quote to back up his LIE!!!!!

I love it! ALL of a sudden after 5+ years of the sociopathic lying of Trump, conservatives and Republicans are all in a tizzy because Biden exaggerates a little! FK YOU! Call me when he murders someone with his fangs! Anything that man wants to do is alright by me and most of the country as his POLLS are double that of FRUMP! Ya losers "on the right" just can't stand it as the country has been saved for a little while by Grump getting his arse kicked by "Sleepy Joe" and a man that needs naps! FNC is going overboard with the name calling after all their bellyaching about how the MSM was so unfair to CRUMP! It's even more ridiculous that Dems and Libs expect everything to happen immediately; not giving this man even a year to do his work! I wouldn't want to lead this country; too fk'n impatient on both sides! :confused:

Biden told Ga residents to 'smarten up' and reject Ga's 'Jim Crowe' laws if they want to avoid the consequences of his propaganda-driven economic war he called for to punish Ga for passing an election law that makes election fraud harder to conduct.

Of course he's going to keep repeating it the Democratic party can not function unless their sheeple base isn't in a constant state of manufactured outrage.

Biden has never ever held close to the truth on any issue....and now we don't know who is pulling his strings...

Well, Psaki admitted that Traitor Joe talks regularly with Øbama.

The American people really are stupid.

RWNJ's didn't bat an eye when their orange traitor was talking monthly with Putin.

Russian President Vladimir Putin and President Donald Trump talk “regularly,” the Russian president told an Austrian news outlet ahead of his visit to Vienna Tuesday.

The Russian leader was responding to a question about special counsel Robert Mueller’s February indictment of 13 Russians and three Russian organizations when he brought up his relationship with the American president.

“Indeed, Donald Trump and I have, firstly, met more than once at various international venues,” Putin said according to an official transcript available on the Kremlin’s website. “And secondly, we regularly talk over the phone,” he said.
www.cnbc.com › 2018/06/05 › putin-says-he-talks-to

SOME American people really are morons.

Yeah....the same people that were telling us Trump was lying are telling us to ignore Biden's bold-faced lies. Lies that aren't just dishonest....but horrible in their effect. Biden is actually causing people's lives and businesses to be destroyed....yet you think Trump voicing an opinion is a lie. And the biggest lie of them all is that Trump didn't do anything to prevent the spread of COVID. Truth is....he was the only person doing anything about it. Now they're taking credit for his hard work.

If we still had a military that protected our citizens here in the US, Biden would be removed forcefully.

Biden has never ever held close to the truth on any issue....and now we don't know who is pulling his strings...

RWNJ's didn't bat an eye when their orange traitor was talking monthly with Putin.

Russian President Vladimir Putin and President Donald Trump talk “regularly,” the Russian president told an Austrian news outlet ahead of his visit to Vienna Tuesday.

The Russian leader was responding to a question about special counsel Robert Mueller’s February indictment of 13 Russians and three Russian organizations when he brought up his relationship with the American president.

“Indeed, Donald Trump and I have, firstly, met more than once at various international venues,” Putin said according to an official transcript available on the Kremlin’s website. “And secondly, we regularly talk over the phone,” he said.

Oh boy, still pushing the Russian conspiracy theory that was proved a fraud months ago.

Of course he's going to keep repeating it the Democratic party can not function unless their sheeple base isn't in a constant state of manufactured outrage.
A the right wing calls their brethren to boycott MLB and all the companies that issued statement against voter restriction laws in Georgia.

Oh boy, still pushing the Russian conspiracy theory that was proved a fraud months ago.

Disproven by who?

Barr, with his "summary"?

Putin admitting what Trump doesn't, isn't a conspiracy theory.

A the right wing calls their brethren to boycott MLB and all the companies that issued statement against voter restriction laws in Georgia.

I boycotted the MLB because they are working with the CCP. I am not supporting anyone who supports Communist.

Disproven by who?

Barr, with his "summary"?

Putin admitting what Trump doesn't, isn't a conspiracy theory.

I boycotted the MLB because they are working with the CCP. I am not supporting anyone who supports Communist.

You seem to defend one.
" Oh boy, still pushing the Russian conspiracy theory that was proved a fraud months ago".

October 15 2020
At the rally, Trump said of the world leaders: ‘One thing I’ve learnt, President Xi of China’s 100%. Putin of Russia, 100%. Kim Jong-un – by the way what happened to that war we were supposed to be in? – Kim Jong-un of North Korea, 100%.’
" These people are sharp and they are smart'
www.unilad.co.uk › news › trump-claims-kim-jong-un

Trump ego rally Des Moines Iowa

You seem to defend one.
" Oh boy, still pushing the Russian conspiracy theory that was proved a fraud months ago".

October 15 2020
At the rally, Trump said of the world leaders: ‘One thing I’ve learnt, President Xi of China’s 100%. Putin of Russia, 100%. Kim Jong-un – by the way what happened to that war we were supposed to be in? – Kim Jong-un of North Korea, 100%.’
" These people are sharp and they are smart'
www.unilad.co.uk › news › trump-claims-kim-jong-un

Trump ego rally Des Moines Iowa

So you go from Russia to China and North Korea. :auiqs.jpg: Also when did I ever say I supported Trump? I like some of the things he did. He was one of the better presidents we had in a while since their was no new wars created but I didn't vote for him. So you can make fun of the orange man all you want.:D

Interesting.

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 13, 2018
www.dailydot.com › debug › trump-zte-tweet-sanctions

Too many jobs in CHINA LOST?

Forum List

Back