Despicable: CNN Protects Criminal Thug Protestors, Deletes Audio

Indeed despicable...........but lets call a spade a spade. CNN has only a fringe viewership......they gotta keep them happy with the progressive/multicultural slant. There is no interest there in bringing in any new viewers.......they have all they are ever going to have which is few. They've even stopped running stories on global warming there because the program director said "nobody is interested" = they already have the few hopelessly duped as part of the fringe viewership. Alienating the upber-fringe progressives could only serve to further erode their crappy ratings.......:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance: :fu:

I love the idea of them coming to the suburbs (seriously!)..........don't you? (Especially gated communities and RV Parks.....).................:Boom2:

Now more than ever we need to hold onto the right to bear arms and protect ourselves. This is organized terrorism, and Obama loves it. And the local government does nothing to stop it. It is up to the individual business/home owner to protect themselves, and their property.
This is why Obama wants to put HUD housing in the suburbs. So they won't have to be bused to their targets.

Someone criticized me a few months ago for having 'double-ault ' load in my shotgun cuz they thought it would leave too big of a mess.
All I can say is, I can afford ServPro coming in and cleaning it up.

almost everyone in my hood is current or former military. so I wouldn't recommend they come here. :biggrin:

images (2).jpg

My new scope....

Forum List

Back