Desperation Setting In: Democrats Start Petition To Ban Trump Rallies

I is a violation of free speech. Now, if a private company doesn’t sell the space to the rally, then they are within their rights.
Since Trump owes so many cities for his rally's, eventually you have to come the conclusion that you're just gonna get screwed when his rally comes to town.

Why would any city want a racist convention, and then foot the bill for it.

The OP says nothing about the money.

Executive Director of Guns Down America Igor Volsky introduced the petition on Twitter noting: “In light of the racist #SendHerBack chants at Trump’s rally on Wednesday, I’ve started a petition urging @AEGworldwide, which owns @USBankArena, to cancel Trump’s upcoming racist campaign rally on Aug. 1.”
remember when Trump was around 45% approval, he was accused of condadluding with the Russians,,,and now that hes pushing 60%,,,all of a sudden he is a racist?

Freedom of speech doesnt include exemption from the consequences of that speech.

Sorry, but Democrats proved you completely wrong here when Nancy Pelosi intentionally violated House rules by personally verbally attacking Trump, refusing to amend her syayement when given the opportunity to do so, and as a consequence Pelosi was stripped of her position as Speaker for the remainder of the day. To Protect her from those consequences Democrats rushed to pass an inner-House bill that wiped away the consequences and returned her to the Speaker position without punishment.

The Democrats could not even pass a simple bill condemning their own House member's blatant anti-Semitism yet voted to condemn Trump's NON-attack on Omar using NON-racist remarks, admitting Trump NEVER called anyone by name & NEVER referred to color.

TRY AGAIN...WITHOUT THE FALSE STATEMENTS....

Too funny.

Demonrats with that stupid petition, are grasping at straws, at this point.:rolleyes:

As well as reality! They don't want people to see how much support he has and they can't even come close to competing with him.

EAAGQPaWkAAdpJk

Comical: Democrats Start Petition To Ban Trump Rallies

From your link:

Even though the President denounced the chant, liberals on Change.com are starting a petition to ban President Trump from holding campaign rallies because of the brief "Send Her Back" chant that broke out.

So, a bunch of people who run a lingerie website want to start a stupid petition. I really don't see how a lingerie store is representative of liberals or Democrats.

Too funny.

Demonrats with that stupid petition, are grasping at straws, at this point.:rolleyes:
i wonder how many thousands of average americans will be showing up for the squid,,i mean,,,squad rallies

I is a violation of free speech. Now, if a private company doesn’t sell the space to the rally, then they are within their rights.
Since Trump owes so many cities for his rally's, eventually you have to come the conclusion that you're just gonna get screwed when his rally comes to town.

Trump is going to have 2 rallies a week. Should the taxpayers foot the bill?

Liberals want open borders.
Should the taxpayer foot the bill?
Conservatives... they don't exist anymore. What do you call yourselves now?

The OP says nothing about the money.

Executive Director of Guns Down America Igor Volsky introduced the petition on Twitter noting: “In light of the racist #SendHerBack chants at Trump’s rally on Wednesday, I’ve started a petition urging @AEGworldwide, which owns @USBankArena, to cancel Trump’s upcoming racist campaign rally on Aug. 1.”
remember when Trump was around 45% approval, he was accused of condadluding with the Russians,,,and now that hes pushing 60%,,,all of a sudden he is a racist?

Well......the economy is showing no signs of weakness. In fact, it's showing signs of more strength.

The reason for this "racist" push is because Democrats can't run against Trump on any other level. They certainly can't run against him on the economy. They can't run against him on the international platform as the Iran garbage agreement was ripped to shreds, and the country is nearly in turmoil. Little Kim has only shot off one rocket since Trump told him "My red button is bigger......and it works!" China is experiencing a lot of economic problems since the tariffs. So what can Democrats run against Trump on???? I know, fake racism!

They formed this Odd Squad; four minority females, and promoted that Trump challenging them is pure racism, not the fact they forwarded anti-semitism or anti-Americanism. One of them was thrown out of a Trump rally by the SS, and another was arrested for refusing to obey police orders and trespassing.

As well as reality! They don't want people to see how much support he has and they can't even come close to competing with him.

EAAGQPaWkAAdpJk

From your link:

Even though the President denounced the chant, liberals on Change.com are starting a petition to ban President Trump from holding campaign rallies because of the brief "Send Her Back" chant that broke out.

So, a bunch of people who run a lingerie website want to start a stupid petition. I really don't see how a lingerie store is representative of liberals or Democrats.

So why do you think they represent? Conservatives and Republicans?

Trump is going to have 2 rallies a week. Should the taxpayers foot the bill?

Liberals want open borders.
Should the taxpayer foot the bill?
Conservatives... they don't exist anymore. What do you call yourselves now?

Conservative are just as rare as liberals. Conservatives and liberals had principles. What we have today are the left and the right. Liberals would never have nominated Hillary Clinton and Conservatives would neve have nominated Trump.

They've been shutting down speech for years, why not the president. Typical fucking commies.
(Chuckle) Can you provide an example of Democrats shutting down speech? BTW, I do not know if this petitioner is a Democrat or not.
OTOH Here's an example you may have missed:
Pete Buttigieg Interview with Country Radio Host Stopped from Airing
ps..Dudmuck stole my thunder in that my first thought at reading this thread is that Trump is famous for not paying his rents for venues among other reneges to pay.

There are hundreds of examples.

Hillary was a criminal & Trump was a choice over Washington Establishment Status Quo Republican career politicians and criminal Hillary. Trump was obviously the right choice based on his economic success versus Hillary's expected failed Barry 2.0 economic policies that amounted to / resulted in 'economic slavery'.

Democrats can not match the passion and energy of Trump supporters so they want to oppressively make his rallies 'illegal'?

I guess that is a better tactic than Hillary paying thugs to beat and bloody Trump supporters at Trump rallies in 2016...

Remember when president Bush whooped the Dem's ass a 2nd time...when Trump crushes them in 2020 their freak out reaction will be far worse.

EAAGQPaWkAAdpJk

From your link:

So why do you think they represent? Conservatives and Republicans?
when trump hits 65%,,they will accuse him of what they did to kavanaugh and also accuse him of being the 3rd shooter of the kennedy assination

Freedom of speech doesnt include exemption from the consequences of that speech.

Sorry, but Democrats proved you completely wrong here when Nancy Pelosi intentionally violated House rules by personally verbally attacking Trump, refusing to amend her syayement when given the opportunity to do so, and as a consequence Pelosi was stripped of her position as Speaker for the remainder of the day. To Protect her from those consequences Democrats rushed to pass an inner-House bill that wiped away the consequences and returned her to the Speaker position without punishment.

The Democrats could not even pass a simple bill condemning their own House member's blatant anti-Semitism yet voted to condemn Trump's NON-attack on Omar using NON-racist remarks, admitting Trump NEVER called anyone by name & NEVER referred to color.

Great, the free speech issue resolved.

Pelosi abandoned the chair.

It's so pathetic to watch the GOP transparently try to make this vote about Pelosi to distract from the racist they refuse to condemn.

Is Trump a racist?

Ask Judge Cruiel

Askt the Central park 5

Ask the native Americans Warren has assisted; they still hate Don's anti-native racism

an, of course, ask the children in the concentration camps

and, birtherism.

Anti semitism?
Conflating opposition to Israeli policies or even opposition to Israel with opposition to Jews is yet another invocation of the dual loyalty trope. Might as well say that Bibi is the Prime Minister of American Jews.

the idea that anti-Zionism and anti-semitism are the same is insane.

Its Trump who invited anti-semitic artist to white house

The fact that Democrat mayors are trying to extort money from Trump doesn't prove that he owes their cities money.

Great, the free speech issue resolved.

Pelosi abandoned the chair.

It's so pathetic to watch the GOP transparently try to make this vote about Pelosi to distract from the racist they refuse to condemn.

Is Trump a racist?

Ask Judge Cruiel

Askt the Central park 5

Ask the native Americans Warren has assisted; they still hate Don's anti-native racism

an, of course, ask the children in the concentration camps

and, birtherism.

Anti semitism?
Conflating opposition to Israeli policies or even opposition to Israel with opposition to Jews is yet another invocation of the dual loyalty trope. Might as well say that Bibi is the Prime Minister of American Jews.

the idea that anti-Zionism and anti-semitism are the same is insane.

Its Trump who invited anti-semitic artist to white house
I stopped reading when you LIED about Pelosi 'abandoning- her chair position. Her punishment for House Rules was that she lost her right to speak the rest if the day...which Dems partisanly wiped out soon after.....

Forum List

Back