Desperately In Search Of The Definition....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
I had a professor who would regularly preach: "Say what you mean, and mean what you say!"
I hope I learned that lesson.

And, I wish so-called 'journalists,' the same.

Let me give three brief examples, and then the definition I am desperately searching for (so sorry to end the sentence with a preposition!):

1. "Two police officials told The Associated Press that a handgun was found on the driver, who they said was badly burned after the vehicle exploded. They identified the man as a 31-year-old man from the Paris suburb of Argenteuil who had an "S" file, meaning he was flagged for links to extremism."
Car rams police vehicle in Paris; attacker killed

2. "It is unclear why the attacker drove into police, though officials said the incident was apparently deliberate.... They identified the man as a 31-year-old man from the Paris suburb of Argenteuil who had an "S'' file, meaning he was flagged for links to extremism." Paris attacker dead after ramming car carrying explosives into police vehicle

3. "Paris attack: Champs-Elysees driver had explosives and rifle, was flagged for extremism" Paris attack: Champs-Elysees driver had explosives and rifle, was flagged for extremism

Now....what ever are they trying to identify.....or hide....with the word 'extremism'?

And....why?

It means what ever that STATE says it means.

The same is true for terrorism.

Let me give you an example of how absurd Statist and government boot lickers like yourself are. You worship papa government, but you do not understand the absurdity of it. You rail all day long against "liberals" but you drink from that same fountain.

The government gives us this;

They TELL Americans to prepare for disaster and stock pile food, seriously, I hear the PR and propaganda on the radio all the time, don't you? It's in FEMA's budget, bureacrats and PR kids make money all the time promoting this shit.

Basic Disaster Supplies Kit | Ready.gov

Emergency Supply List | FEMA.gov

While the left hand is telling you to "prepare," the right hand is busy labeling you a "terrorist" or an "extremist" for doing so. I shit you not.

10 Ridiculous Things That Make You a Terror Suspect

THAT is the absolute stupidity of modern government.

There is no such thing as law and order anymore. Get that notion out of your head.

Let me give you an example of how absurd Statist and government boot lickers like yourself are. You worship papa government, but you do not understand the absurdity of it. You rail all day long against "liberals" but you drink from that same fountain.

They TELL Americans to prepare for disaster and stock pile food, seriously, I hear the PR and propaganda on the radio all the time, don't you? It's in FEMA's budget, bureacrats and PR kids make money all the time promoting this shit.

While the left hand is telling you to "prepare," the right hand is busy labeling you a "terrorist" or an "extremist" for doing so. I shit you not.

"...Statist and government boot lickers like yourself..."

ARE YOU NUTS????

ARE YOU NUTS????

Should the US have any military involvement in the middle east at all?

"Reports are coming in of an explosion of some sort at Brussels Central Station in Belgium. Belgium has been under heightened security do to Islamic State threats. Federal police are reporting a “small explosion” in the train station. RTÉ News reports that train traffic has been stopped after a “small explosion was heard.”

As of now it is unclear if it is a terrorist attack, but ISIS has been highly active in Europe this spring and especially since the start of the Islamic holy month of Ramadan.

Yesterday, a suspected Islamic State sympathizer was killed attempting to attack police in Champs-Elysses, Paris.

ISIS has attacked Brussels before. In March 2016, Islamic State-inspired men carried out 3 coordinated suicide bombings, two at Brussels Airport in Zaventem, and one at Maalbeek metro station in central Brussels. The suspects, 3 of 5 which committed suicide in the attack, were all of either Moroccan or Syrian descent. Mohamed Abrini, one of the attackers, failed to commit suicide and was arrested. Osama Krayem, the Syrian, was also arrested."
Is ISIS Behind the Explosion at Brussels Central Train Station?

Must be more of those 'extremists.'

ARE YOU NUTS????

ARE YOU NUTS????

ARE YOU NUTS????

images

Should the United States provide any foreign aid to the middle east or even the United Nations at all?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Forum List

Back