Desperate Ted Cruz: If Trump Wins We Will See The Second Amendment Written Out Of The Constitution!

What a desperate fear monger.
Trump is running away with it in South Carolina with 42% leaving Cruz in the rear view mirror. Trump is pro gun and his sons hunt wild game all the time. He would never deprive them or the American citizens of their second amendment rights.

Cruz: If Trump Wins... 'We Will See the Second Amendment Written Out of the Constitution' (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit
Anybody with an IQ over moron knows Trump wouldn't strike 2A. Neither will anyone else. This is the dog-whistle ploy of the desperate. But I have to point out that there are 9 other amendments that are obviously of lesser value to many Americans. I have come to feel deep contempt for those Americans who claim we must arm ourselves in case the government tries to take away our freedoms, yet didn't even whimper at the Patriot Act that obliterated 4A, completely convinced that circumstances justified disregarding the amendment. These paper patriots shame us all.

Trump is running away with it in South Carolina with 42% leaving Cruz in the rear view mirror. Trump is pro gun and his sons hunt wild game all the time. He would never deprive them or the American citizens of their second amendment rights.

Cruz: If Trump Wins... 'We Will See the Second Amendment Written Out of the Constitution' (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit
Do you hate Cruz because he's not a white racist like you? Or is it because he sides with the Jews?

Anybody with an IQ over moron knows Trump wouldn't strike 2A. Neither will anyone else. This is the dog-whistle ploy of the desperate. But I have to point out that there are 9 other amendments that are obviously of lesser value to many Americans. I have come to feel deep contempt for those Americans who claim we must arm ourselves in case the government tries to take away our freedoms, yet didn't even whimper at the Patriot Act that obliterated 4A, completely convinced that circumstances justified disregarding the amendment. These paper patriots shame us all.

Cruz is quite desperate and quite annoying. An insidious politician to the core.

Do you hate Cruz because he's not a white racist like you? Or is it because he sides with the Jews?
Where has he been racist?

Where has he been racist?
McGarrett? He's one of the biggest racists on this board.

Yes, Cruz's claim that Trump would end the Second Amendment is abject nonsense and an absurd smear. Cruz surely does not believe that tale.

On Meet the Press, Cruz also claimed that crosses and stars of David would be sandblasted off the tombstones of veterans.

What a bunch of hyperbolic bullshit. What an asshole.

Wait, you're just *now* noticing that Cruz uses the most extreme, panty shitting rhetoric imaginable?

I would have thought 'glowing sand' would have been your first clue.

"The single biggest liar, probably worse than Jeb Bush!"

Remember, Cruz is the same hapless idiot that insisted that defunding Obamacare by shutting down the government was going to be 'easy'.

He's not only a liar. He's a political simpleton.

"The single biggest liar, probably worse than Jeb Bush!"

Remember, Cruz is the same hapless idiot that insisted that defunding Obamacare by shutting down the government was going to be 'easy'.

He's not only a liar. He's a political simpleton.
When he did it, I watched and listened: I've learned that he's willing to do anything to reach his goal. On Obamacare, he was a total failure. Had he succeeded, I'd probably give some credit to him, but he lost, terribly.
Now it's a different story. He is just outrageous. I'm not saying he couldn't lie as if politicians don't lie. What drives me mad is his hypocrisy and lies are so obvious that they are simply contempt on the voters. He deserves to be flushed down the toilet just for that, not to mention anything else.

Um Trump has been very vocal in his support for gun control.
What constitutes 'gun control' – there are measures that are appropriate, warranted, and Constitutional and those that are not.

And only an irresponsible, delusional idiot would oppose all firearm regulatory measures.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED ring a bell? Its written that way for a reason, because if you give these lying scum filth anti-gun idiots 1 damn inch they take a mile. So fine no cooperation no compromise NONE!

What constitutes 'gun control' – there are measures that are appropriate, warranted, and Constitutional and those that are not.

And only an irresponsible, delusional idiot would oppose all firearm regulatory measures.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED ring a bell? Its written that way for a reason, because if you give these lying scum filth anti-gun idiots 1 damn inch they take a mile. So fine no cooperation no compromise NONE!
Does WELL REGULATED MILITIA ring a bell? Why do you suppose these infallible men attached THAT part? If they meant no limits, why the qualifier?

Does WELL REGULATED MILITIA ring a bell? Why do you suppose these infallible men attached THAT part? If they meant no limits, why the qualifier?

Do you know what the word "regulated" means? Have you read the SCOTUS decision that recognizes the 2nd amendment is an individual right? We won and you lost its as simple as that.

Forum List

Back