Desantis publishes his debate strategy in another campaign shambles

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

The memo outlined two core points for Mr DeSantis’s strategy: attack businessman and political neophyte Vivek Ramaswamy as “Fake Vivek” Or “Vivek the Fake” and a plan to defend former president Donald Trump when other candidates, namely former New Jersey governor Chris Christie, attack the Republican frontrunner.

Laughable stuff. It also encouraged him to tell family stories to make him seem likeable in some way.It seems a bit thin as a political strategy but we have to consider his audience are all conservatives,
I suspect that he will panic under scrutiny and just keep babbling his woke nonsense. He has nothing else.

Last edited:

The memo outlined two core points for Mr DeSantis’s strategy: attack businessman and political neophyte Vivek Ramaswamy as “Fake Vivek” Or “Vivek the Fake” and a plan to defend former president Donald Trump when other candidates, namely former New Jersey governor Chris Christie, attack the Republican frontrunner.

Laughable stuff. Iy also encouraged him to tell family stories to make him seem likeable in some way.It seems a bit thin as a political strategy but we have to consider his audience are all conservatives,
I suspect that he will panic under scrutiny and just keep babbling his woke nonsense. He has nothing else.
hehehe
I love watching this creep go down

Laughable stuff. It also encouraged him to tell family stories to make him seem likeable in some way.It seems a bit thin as a political strategy but we have to consider his audience are all conservatives,
Commie DeSantis is not woke, you are.
All you Dimbots have things reversed from reality.

Imagine if anyone in this country gave even a passing shit about politics in Wales?

lol

Forum List

Back