DeSantis fights the leftist insanity. This article is best I've found RE Disney v FL

Liberals have the mentality of a 3 year old... who, when they don't get their way, throw a temper tantrum and start spewing mindless, emotive vitriol

A wise parent would just let the tantrum rage on... leave the room, find a good book...

If it isn't murder, why do you have to use caustic chemicals or sharp instruments to make "it" cease living
I don't know what that has to do with my comment.

Murder is a legal term. It is the unlawful killing of someone. In places where abortion is legal, it can't, by definition, be murder.

Just like state executions aren't murder.

I didn't know all this stuff. It seems that Fox is not covering this story very well, or maybe they did a year ago but have not re-visited it lately.

Well, i found it so no harm done, I guess.

Which reminds me: It is a real juggling act to prioritize which news stories to follow and which to ignore.

But all Americans need to do the best they can... We can't get side-tracked with unimportant issues. Now, some will say this Disney story is no longer important. But that is NOT true. For one thing, who had the brilliant idea to give Disney some kind of quasi-government standing in FL. For one, they are based in CA!
DeSantis is irrelevant and his political career is over when his term is up

I don't know what that has to do with my comment.

Murder is a legal term. It is the unlawful killing of someone. In places where abortion is legal, it can't, by definition, be murder.

Just like state executions aren't murder.
as per usual, a leftie doesn't make any sense

I would say something further but since I tend to appreciate logic and sense-making

it would be a waste of time on a leftie (because lefties don't)

What's sad is that...Ron DeSantis is actually, in real life, when he's not auditioning for the role of Francisco Franco, an extremely intelligent individual. Ivy League law graduate. Navy JAG. Not just any person has the brains to do what he has accomplished.

And he's throwing it all away by being Trump's jock strap washer.

What's sad is that...Ron DeSantis is actually, in real life, when he's not auditioning for the role of Francisco Franco, an extremely intelligent individual. Ivy League law graduate. Navy JAG. Not just any person has the brains to do what he has accomplished.

hp57c6nh1wib1.jpg

Going for the White House was not his mistake. Going for it in 2024 was. DeSantis should have waited until 2028.

Forum List

Back