DeSantis: 70 Percent of Migrants Apprehended in Del Rio, Texas, Headed to Florida

This is your actual insurrection, instituted by Biden with his open border police and then directing where these illegals should be transported.

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis expressed surprise at reports from the border in Del Rio, Texas, saying that 70 percent of apprehended migrants are headed to his state. The Florida governor’s comments came following a border briefing with Texas Governor Greg Abbott on Saturday.
Governor DeSantis told reporters that 70 percent of the migrants apprehended in the Del Rio Border Patrol Sector are bound for Florida. He also said that 95 percent of the methamphetamine coming into his state comes from the Texas border.
“I think those numbers are eye-popping,” the Florida governor said. “The number of these people coming across illegally, who are telling folks that their destination is Florida, obviously I knew we were going to get some, but I didn’t think it’d be a majority.”
DeSantis said some of this information came from the law enforcement personnel his state sent to Texas to help with the border crisis that has exploded since President Joe Biden took office in January.

These mexicans are going to come face to face with the Cubans who hate democrats.
Should be interesting.

I have been told that Mexicans are not welcome in Forida.. That Cubans don't like them at all.. Of course that was 20 years ago.

The criminal invaders being sent to Florida aren't being sent to vote. They are being being sent to carpet bomb the state with crime and drugs. Communist democrats know the vote will follow chaos and chaos is what they are after.

Trump said that Mexicans were all rapists and drug smugglers or gang members and criminals.

Trump also restored US sanctions against Cuba... and set sanctions against Venezuela, (So now we are importing oil from Russia).

Didn't he insult Jeb Bush's wife? Yes..... ad she's Mexican.

The criminal invaders being sent to Florida aren't being sent to vote. They are being being sent to carpet bomb the state with crime and drugs. Communist democrats know the vote will follow chaos and chaos is what they are after.

Trump said that Mexicans were all rapists and drug smugglers or gang members and criminals.

Trump also restored US sanctions against Cuba... and set sanctions against Venezuela, (So now we are importing oil from Russia).

Didn't he insult Jeb Bush's wife? Yes..... ad she's Mexican.
Getting desperate to bash Trump as Bidens administration destroying our country becomes painfully obvious? Trump was talking about the illegals------where about 80% of the girls/women crossing are raped by their fellow illegals and coyotes. Trump was of course, absolutely correct but watch you go.

Migrants are citizens who move from state to state following harvests or other work. These people are disease ridden criminals who entered the U.S. illegally. You almost gotta laugh that the radical left wants to lock up ordinary citizens for not being vaccinated but do nothing about the hoard of illegals.

Where do you want to lock them up? Why not deport them? That's what other countries do successfully every year.
Meixcan cartel drug runners and their overseers are deported quite frequently from various drug-infested blue cities. They get right back in. How do I know? They are later picked up again usually for same or similar offence after being deported. Have you read about "catch and release?" Yeah, it's going on daily over the country and we're not talking fishing.

Ask anyone who is current on this topic, surely you have a few left-leaning associates who read more than the average bear, yes? Maybe you could ask one of them, since you don't believe anything on this message board that differs from your own knowledge.
Fyi, any illegal Immigrant who was deported, caught entering the United States again, is charged with a felony!!!
This is an in-depth analysis put out by Pew Research about the various costs of undocumented immigrants, and I found this to be of significance: "we estimate that 47 percent of all immigrants in the United States who lack a high school education are in the country illegally and 53 percent are legal immigrants. The average cost estimate from the NAS study for immigrants with this education level (legal and illegal) is $173,375."

I'm not focusing on cost btw, it's more about the direct punch in the face to all people applying for visas and going through the legal process. The US is a strong country because of immigrants. Most families are "immigrants". We either are a country that follows the laws on the books or we are not. There is not a middle road, although often attempted by a few political shysters to appease the masses. Talk a lot of talk and do nothing basically. Get elected and do what it takes to get re-elected. I'm tired of these politicians talking out one side of their mouths and counting on voters to forget about it and doing nothing, and I'm not the only one. My point? Words matter...like Biden telling Cubans to not come to the US, yet where was his public statement about all other undocumented immigrants? Nada...and they reacted exactly as most expected, major influx attempting to cross and major influx successfully entering.

I'll get back to you more about how many have been given the "felon" stamp. I'm sure you're right that it's a felony, but it reportedly is still not an effective deterrent to try to get back in after being deported. I first became aware of it watching a docu about border patrol. They had various men and women on BP who were interviewed and at least one talked about how deportation was not as effective as one might assume. He went on to describe several drug cartel members who'd come back a 2nd time.
Of course being a felony would not deter drug runners from returning....the drug running is already a felony, but the money is too good to pass up. Mexicans also may try again because they are so close, but those central Americans seeking asylum, if denied and deported their first attempt are unlikely to make the arduous trip again....unless of course they had children or family already inside the USA that they are trying to unite with....then they could try it again, I suppose?

As far as the legal immigrants not being educated with at least a high school degree, their children and children's children will be educated as all American children are.... It's the same for most legal immigrants in our history....they may not be fluent in our language and ways or educated, but their children will be. It's common for this to be the case for legal immigrants....since inception.

Migrants are citizens who move from state to state following harvests or other work. These people are disease ridden criminals who entered the U.S. illegally. You almost gotta laugh that the radical left wants to lock up ordinary citizens for not being vaccinated but do nothing about the hoard of illegals.

Where do you want to lock them up? Why not deport them? That's what other countries do successfully every year.
Meixcan cartel drug runners and their overseers are deported quite frequently from various drug-infested blue cities. They get right back in. How do I know? They are later picked up again usually for same or similar offence after being deported. Have you read about "catch and release?" Yeah, it's going on daily over the country and we're not talking fishing.

Ask anyone who is current on this topic, surely you have a few left-leaning associates who read more than the average bear, yes? Maybe you could ask one of them, since you don't believe anything on this message board that differs from your own knowledge.

Do you know the difference between crossings and attempted crossings? The latter means the border isn't open.

Mexican drug cartel members should be convicted and imprisoned. Why would they be released? Can you explain that to me?

Didn't he insult Jeb Bush's wife? Yes..... and she's Mexican.
Getting desperate to bash Trump as Bidens administration destroying our country becomes painfully obvious? Trump was talking about the illegals------where about 80% of the girls/women crossing are raped by their fellow illegals and coyotes. Trump was of course, absolutely correct but watch you go.

Did the girls who were raped recieve medical attention or is this more lies and hysteria?

Last edited:
“I think those numbers are eye-popping,” the Florida governor said. “The number of these people coming across illegally, who are telling folks that their destination is Florida, obviously I knew we were going to get some, but I didn’t think it’d be a majority
This is a weird statement.... Is he saying that the illegal immigrants are telling him or his people there at the border that their destination is Florida? Like they get to choose??? Or where border patrol will send them? Or are the illegal immigrants saying Florida is where they planned to go even before being caught???

“I think those numbers are eye-popping,” the Florida governor said. “The number of these people coming across illegally, who are telling folks that their destination is Florida, obviously I knew we were going to get some, but I didn’t think it’d be a majority
This is a weird statement.... Is he saying that the illegal immigrants are telling him or his people there at the border that their destination is Florida? Like they get to choose??? Or where border patrol will send them? Or are the illegal immigrants saying Florida is where they planned to go even before being caught???

It is weird, isn't it?

Didn't he insult Jeb Bush's wife? Yes..... and she's Mexican.

Did the girls who were raped recieve medical attention or is this more lies and hysteria?
Trump never said that Mexicans were all rapists, drug smugglers and criminals. He said that some of them are. This is why nothing a communist democrat can be believed. They lie about everything.

Many of the criminal invaders are criminals or plan to become criminals. The rest are a cover story.

The average invader pays $10,000 to $15,000 to coyotes to bring them across. Where do you think they can get this kind of money? It's not picking off-season lettuce.

This is your actual insurrection, instituted by Biden with his open border police and then directing where these illegals should be transported.

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis expressed surprise at reports from the border in Del Rio, Texas, saying that 70 percent of apprehended migrants are headed to his state. The Florida governor’s comments came following a border briefing with Texas Governor Greg Abbott on Saturday.
Governor DeSantis told reporters that 70 percent of the migrants apprehended in the Del Rio Border Patrol Sector are bound for Florida. He also said that 95 percent of the methamphetamine coming into his state comes from the Texas border.
“I think those numbers are eye-popping,” the Florida governor said. “The number of these people coming across illegally, who are telling folks that their destination is Florida, obviously I knew we were going to get some, but I didn’t think it’d be a majority.”
DeSantis said some of this information came from the law enforcement personnel his state sent to Texas to help with the border crisis that has exploded since President Joe Biden took office in January.

Can you post Pres. Biden's Open Border Policy for us.

Trump was talking about the women/girls being raped?

Did he say how the US president coulld prevent them from being raped by coyotes and other illegals? Did Trump also talk about grabbing them by the P,,,,,y?

Come on desantis. Show everyone what a leader is and send them home, do something. I know you can do the right thing proudly for your state and for Americans.

Of course being a felony would not deter drug runners from returning....the drug running is already a felony, but the money is too good to pass up. Mexicans also may try again because they are so close, but those central Americans seeking asylum, if denied and deported their first attempt are unlikely to make the arduous trip again....unless of course they had children or family already inside the USA that they are trying to unite with....then they could try it again, I suppose?

As far as the legal immigrants not being educated with at least a high school degree, their children and children's children will be educated as all American children are.... It's the same for most legal immigrants in our history....they may not be fluent in our language and ways or educated, but their children will be. It's common for this to be the case for legal immigrants....since inception.
I have no problem with increased measures of education for all children regarding skills needed like being able to add/subtract, to communicate effectively, knowledge of self-care during and beyond childhood… in order to not become another governmental dependent statistic.

Considering that a chain is as strong as its weakest link, in the US we have various weak links on public display and are no longer hidden elements.
1. Growing tent cities on public property of homeless people in multiple states.

2. The Mexican drug cartels that are operating freely in several US cities is a weak link.

3. Addicts shooting up in the open streets is a weak link, related to homelessness in general with specific cities (LA) trashed because it’s allowed.

4. The fact that there are thousands of US veterans who are homeless and struggling with either addictions or PTSD who are living on the streets is a major weak link. Thankfully, there are people/orgs stepping up to resolve this problem, little by little, building tiny homes and communities for veterans in need. To me this is one of the worst things ever- a government over its military sends our young people in war-torn conflict zones and if they come back damaged we do nothing to help them avoid being homeless. Good news is people are stepping up due to our inept government, and it’s going to be up to people to save their communities, not the government. We see how well that works just looking at the border problems they are ignoring.

5. According to Pew Research, around half of undocumented immigrants have less than a high school education, and that includes the adults. The cost factor to educate one undocumented or documented immigrant matters, whether or not it matters to me or you. The US doesn’t have unlimited resources, although some seem to be under the impression. As a matter of fact, skating on ice in debt.

My point is the US doesn’t need additional weak links by choice. Decades of government overspending and passing the buck down the road regarding the various debts is total lunacy and both sides are to blame for that. I just don’t want to see the US chain break.

Last edited:
Do you know the difference between crossings and attempted crossings? The latter means the border isn't open.

Mexican drug cartel members should be convicted and imprisoned. Why would they be released? Can you explain that to me?
Anyone with common sense will look at a fence, let’s scale it down to one person’s backyard for easy understanding. So this fence has sections of the fence missing. Any person who makes the claim that the fence is as effective as possible would be an imbecile. Is that what you’re claiming- that the southern border is an effective deterrent because there are miles of land without a barrier and people living in towns near the border
begging for their border fence be extended to reduce number of crossers coming into their houses when they aren’t home and eating their food and robbing them? Do you think that’s just fine for somebody to do? Do you think that should be legal? What about if you lived on the border and had to worry about leaving your house daily because it will be intruded when you’re gone, would that change your mind? I know for a fact it would whether you admit it or not.

You need to watch a couple of live footage type of videos and interviews of USBP to catch up with the crowd, seriously. There are many out there so you have no excuse.

I have no problem with increased measures of education for all children regarding skills needed like being able to add/subtract, to communicate effectively, knowledge of self-care during and beyond childhood… in order to not become another governmental dependent statistic.

Considering that a chain is as strong as its weakest link, in the US we have various weak links on public display and are no longer hidden elements.
1. Growing tent cities on public property of homeless people in multiple states.

2. The Mexican drug cartels that are operating freely in several US cities is a weak link.

3. Addicts shooting up in the open streets is a weak link, related to homelessness in general with specific cities (LA) trashed because it’s allowed.

4. The fact that there are thousands of US veterans who are homeless and struggling with either addictions or PTSD who are living on the streets is a major weak link. Thankfully, there are people/orgs stepping up to resolve this problem, little by little, building tiny homes and communities for veterans in need. To me this is one of the worst things ever- a government over its military sends our young people in war-torn conflict zones and if they come back damaged we do nothing to help them avoid being homeless. Good news is people are stepping up due to our inept government, and it’s going to be up to people to save their communities, not the government. We see how well that works just looking at the border problems they are ignoring.

5. According to Pew Research, around half of undocumented immigrants have less than a high school education, and that includes the adults. The cost factor to educate one undocumented or documented immigrant matters, whether or not it matters to me or you. The US doesn’t have unlimited resources, although some seem to be under the impression. As a matter of fact, skating on ice in debt.

My point is the US doesn’t need additional weak links by choice. Decades of government overspending and passing the buck down the road regarding the various debts is total lunacy and both sides are to blame for that. I just don’t want to see the US chain break.

Your comment #4 is as disingenuous as a CNN talking head. My son is a 100% disabled vet due to PTSD. His wife is 30% disabled due to injuries she received in training. The live in a nearly $300,000 home in Tennessee obtained through his veteran's GI Bill. Why isn't he homeless?

What exactly do you propose be done with vets who are homeless due to mental illness or drug addiction? You cannot force them to seek treatment.

Your comment #4 is as disingenuous as a CNN talking head. My son is a 100% disabled vet due to PTSD. His wife is 30% disabled due to injuries she received in training. The live in a nearly $300,000 home in Tennessee obtained through his veteran's GI Bill. Why isn't he homeless?

What exactly do you propose be done with vets who are homeless due to mental illness or drug addiction? You cannot force them to seek treatment.
You cannot force anyone to do anything and there are many on the street who don’t want to accept even a bed in a shelter due to their mental illness or knowing they can’t use drugs there. I’ve never suggested trying to force anyone to do anything but offering them help is a totally different measure. It’s happening in various states of the country and I’m not sure why you’re not familiar with these tiny house communities being built in several states. Texas for one. Are you saying that they’re all fraudulent?

You cannot force anyone to do anything and there are many on the street who don’t want to accept even a bed in a shelter due to their mental illness or knowing they can’t use drugs there. I’ve never suggested trying to force anyone to do anything but offering them help is a totally different measure. It’s happening in various states of the country and I’m not sure why you’re not familiar with these tiny house communities being built in several states. Texas for one. Are you saying that they’re all fraudulent?
Why are they being given tiny houses when they should be able to afford a home?

Many of the "homeless vets" are neither. It's a good scam for panhandlers.

Seems like Xiden is punishing FL for not voting for him, and attempting to undermine the Govenor’s excellent response to the chinese virus by floating the state with non-chinese virus tested illegals in order to spread the virus in FL and make the state look bad

Why are they being given tiny houses when they should be able to afford a home?

Many of the "homeless vets" are neither. It's a good scam for panhandlers.
This explains the known causal factors as already mentioned- mental illness and drug addiction. There is likely, as you stated, a smaller subset of homeless who claim to be veterans which could be due to mental illness- delusions or as you suggested to try to get money from people telling them that. That doesn’t cancel out true stories.

There are multiple links if you don’t like my source by the way, that validate that homeless population includes veterans. Just because you don’t personally have any breathing issues doesn’t mean that somebody doesn’t experience asthma. Just because your son came home and was successful to pick up where he basically “left off” with skill sets and a supportive family doesn’t mean it happens for everyone.

Forum List

Back