DeSantis: 70 Percent of Migrants Apprehended in Del Rio, Texas, Headed to Florida

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
This is your actual insurrection, instituted by Biden with his open border police and then directing where these illegals should be transported.

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis expressed surprise at reports from the border in Del Rio, Texas, saying that 70 percent of apprehended migrants are headed to his state. The Florida governor’s comments came following a border briefing with Texas Governor Greg Abbott on Saturday.

Governor DeSantis told reporters that 70 percent of the migrants apprehended in the Del Rio Border Patrol Sector are bound for Florida. He also said that 95 percent of the methamphetamine coming into his state comes from the Texas border.

“I think those numbers are eye-popping,” the Florida governor said. “The number of these people coming across illegally, who are telling folks that their destination is Florida, obviously I knew we were going to get some, but I didn’t think it’d be a majority.”

DeSantis said some of this information came from the law enforcement personnel his state sent to Texas to help with the border crisis that has exploded since President Joe Biden took office in January.

This is your actual insurrection, instituted by Biden with his open border police and then directing where these illegals should be transported.

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis expressed surprise at reports from the border in Del Rio, Texas, saying that 70 percent of apprehended migrants are headed to his state. The Florida governor’s comments came following a border briefing with Texas Governor Greg Abbott on Saturday.

Governor DeSantis told reporters that 70 percent of the migrants apprehended in the Del Rio Border Patrol Sector are bound for Florida. He also said that 95 percent of the methamphetamine coming into his state comes from the Texas border.

“I think those numbers are eye-popping,” the Florida governor said. “The number of these people coming across illegally, who are telling folks that their destination is Florida, obviously I knew we were going to get some, but I didn’t think it’d be a majority.”

DeSantis said some of this information came from the law enforcement personnel his state sent to Texas to help with the border crisis that has exploded since President Joe Biden took office in January.

My goodness, you don't even know what "insurrection" means. You are a sad lot of ignoramuses.

Thank you for this thread OP.....now the question is, what is DeSantis going to do about this flood of illegals?

Just let them roam free? vote? welfare? commit murder, like they do in Mexifornia?

what? :dunno:

Thank you for this thread OP.....now the question is, what is DeSantis going to do about this flood of illegals?

Just let them roam free? vote? welfare? commit murder, like they do in Mexifornia?

what? :dunno:

DeSantis wants to be the Republican choice for 2024.. This is a test. He can show the country how he would handle the border issues.

2 big wins.

More libturd voters

Red States have more money and an afford it for now

It looks like the governors of TX and FL are stepping up and calling out the ineffective Biden administration for choosing to ignore the issue (quite literally with that fake trip Harris took to "see" the border going to an area with low traffic). Even taxpayers in Texas are doing what it takes to continue to build a preventative as they learned that the federal government is unreliable.

Perhaps states rights and maintaining the significance of states rights will be elevated due to the fractured (hyper left versus traditional left) ineptness of this current administration.
Now that is a huge silver lining actually, much to the chagrin of the blundering Biden and Company.

It looks like the governors of TX and FL are stepping up and calling out the ineffective Biden administration for choosing to ignore the issue (quite literally with that fake trip Harris took to "see" the border going to an area with low traffic). Even taxpayers in Texas are doing what it takes to continue to build a preventative as they learned that the federal government is unreliable.

Perhaps states rights and maintaining the significance of states rights will be elevated due to the fractured (hyper left versus traditional left) ineptness of this current administration.
Now that is a huge silver lining actually, much to the chagrin of the blundering Biden and Company.

You probably want a more accurate source than Wshington Examiner.

There are about 10 sources that popped up...name your poison...but please hurry I have a movie to watch;)

Here you go, to my knowledge NBC is a leftist approved site:

Yes they want to flood FL and make it blue
. They’re not happy with any free red state

Illegals can't vote, moron.

No? wanna bet? :rolleyes:

Pick any state and read their voter registration requirements.

oh stop it :rolleyes-41: you know perfectly well how the Rats help illegals vote everywhere, you should know it at least!

How? Forged US Passports are expensive and forged birth certificates and naturalization papers don't come cheap either.

Migrants are citizens who move from state to state following harvests or other work. These people are disease ridden criminals who entered the U.S. illegally. You almost gotta laugh that the radical left wants to lock up ordinary citizens for not being vaccinated but do nothing about the hoard of illegals.

It is obvious that they do. Why else is Traitor Joe©™ directing so many to Florida?

When, in the meantime, they told Cubans not to bother because they wouldn't be allowed to set foot in the USA.

There are about 10 sources that popped up...name your poison...but please hurry I have a movie to watch;)

Here you go, to my knowledge NBC is a leftist approved site:

Attempted crossings. The borders aren't open.

Migrants are citizens who move from state to state following harvests or other work. These people are disease ridden criminals who entered the U.S. illegally. You almost gotta laugh that the radical left wants to lock up ordinary citizens for not being vaccinated but do nothing about the hoard of illegals.

Where do you want to lock them up? Why not deport them? That's what other countries do successfully every year.

Yes they want to flood FL and make it blue
. They’re not happy with any free red state

Illegals can't vote, moron.

It is obvious that they do. Why else is Traitor Joe©™ directing so many to Florida?

When, in the meantime, they told Cubans not to bother because they wouldn't be allowed to set foot in the USA.

Of course the Cretin in Thief doesn't want Cubans fleeing Communist Cuba, they don't vote for the scummy demonRats...they know all about Communism and they DO NOT WANT IT.

Forum List

Back