Sep 1, 2017
whites say the N word/use derogatory names for blacks/etc
blacks also use derogatory names and/or disparage/hate/etc whites
just because you use the N word/etc doesn't make you a racist/hater/bad guy

Actually, it does.

In the English language, the word n!gger is a racial slur typically directed at black people. The word originated as a variation of the Spanish and Portuguese noun negro, a descendant of the Latin adjective niger("black").It was often used derogatorily, and by the mid-twentieth century, particularly in the United States, its usage became unambiguously pejorative, a racist insult. Accordingly, it began to disappear from popular culture, and its continued inclusion in classic works of literature has sparked controversy. Because the term is considered extremely offensive, it is often replaced with the euphemism "the N-word".

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Actually, it does.

In the English language, the word n!gger is a racial slur typically directed at black people. The word originated as a variation of the Spanish and Portuguese noun negro, a descendant of the Latin adjective niger("black").It was often used derogatorily, and by the mid-twentieth century, particularly in the United States, its usage became unambiguously pejorative, a racist insult. Accordingly, it began to disappear from popular culture, and its continued inclusion in classic works of literature has sparked controversy. Because the term is considered extremely offensive, it is often replaced with the euphemism "the N-word".

I feel that I can use words one can hear blaring from any car stereo CD player. Even cracker.

Of course not. You're a great guy. And it is so kind of you to respect black people whenever they are near you. You'd never use the "N" word then. You are so respectful and kind then.

Of course not. You're a great guy. And it is so kind of you to respect black people whenever they are near you. You'd never use the "N" word then. You are so respectful and kind then.
??!!???
and blacks don't say crap in front of whites, generally speaking
I grew up in a black 'hood
called my bothers and black friends the Nword/etc
just because you use the N word does not make you a racist

Actually, it does.

one of the biggest/basic problems is that people use their OWN definitions
sorry--that won't fly
rac·ist
ˈrāsəst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

??!!???

Listen here, moron.

Saying ****** does not make a white person a racist. But white people who are not racist don't feel a desire to say it. We don't feel oppressed by the fact that the word offends black people.

You want to say ****** for some reason. It is very important to you. I feel your struggle.

Actually, it does.

Right troll. Then a ten million blacks are all racists.

??!!???

Listen here, moron.

Saying ****** does not make a white person a racist. But white people who are not racist don't feel a desire to say it. We don't feel oppressed by the fact that the word offends black people.

You want to say ****** for some reason. It is very important to you. I feel your struggle.
........so mature and intelligent to use insults...makes you sound like you know what you are talking about :rolleyes-41:
here is the definition of racist
rac·ist
ˈrāsəst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
it's not important to me
????!!!!!

a-lietle-golden-book-d-25-everyone-i-dont-like-is-27601027.png

...sure--you have SOME people that are racists/haters/etc when they use derogatory terms--but not all
like calling someone a fag/gay/etc doesn't mean you HATE gays/etc

Actually, it does.

one of the biggest/basic problems is that people use their OWN definitions
sorry--that won't fly
rac·ist
ˈrāsəst/
noun
  1. 1.
You missed the point as usual.

Actually, it does.

Suck my dick.

Actually, it does.

Suck my dick.

You don’t have one.

Actually, it does.

Suck my dick.

You don’t have one.
he does but it's in his mouth and belongs to someone else.

Actually, it does.

Suck my dick.

You don’t have one.
Who asked you dickhead.

Why is it that African-Americans have been given special veto power over the English vocabulary? What, exactly, does the "N-word" mean? Is it anything more than a sound that African-Americans don't like to hear if it is made by somec one from a presumed different racial background? Are there any other sounds in other languages which are equally offensive? If not, why? What about the printed N-word? Why is it banned even if written by an African-American? Why should there be a difference whether it is written or spoken?

The fact that this term has been elevated to the pinnacle of banned speech is an affront to the First Amendment* and an insult to the intelligence and emotional maturity of African-Americans.

*As Winston Churchill once observed, the purpose of the First Amendment was to protect offensive speech. Otherwise, there would be no need for it.

Actually, it does.

Suck my dick.

You don’t have one.
Who asked you dickhead.

I can always count on you being insignificant and ignorant. You never disappoint.

Why is it that African-Americans have been given special veto power over the English vocabulary? What, exactly, does the "N-word" mean? Is it anything more than a sound that African-Americans don't like to hear if it is made by somec one from a presumed different racial background? Are there any other sounds in other languages which are equally offensive? If not, why? What about the printed N-word? Why is it banned even if written by an African-American? Why should there be a difference whether it is written or spoken?

The fact that this term has been elevated to the pinnacle of banned speech is an affront to the First Amendment* and an insult to the intelligence and emotional maturity of African-Americans.

*As Winston Churchill once observed, the purpose of the First Amendment was to protect offensive speech. Otherwise, there would be no need for it.
Go to Harlem.
Call the black folk n!gger.
Let us know how it goes.

Forum List

Back