Deport Obama Supporters. 400,000 Deportations Last Year

Deport Obama Supporters Out of USA?

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah, watched "progressive" Van Jones give an interview just a lil' over an hour ago on MSNBC.....Only one conclusion can be made, he's a fuckin' communist to the core.

There's no disputing it. His own words prove that the "progressive" agenda is dyed in the wool communist theory.

Screw you too Jester... I don't give a shit about Van Jones. He's just another one of SLimbaugh's and Beck's Whipping boys that you love to hate. He's just another has been to me.

Screw you too Jester... I don't give a shit about Van Jones. He's just another one of SLimbaugh's and Beck's Whipping boys that you love to hate. He's just another has been to me.
Yeah, that seems to be the norm with progressives today.....One of your ilk exposes the movement outright for what it is, and damages their fyling under the radar tactics, they throw 'em under the bus........i.e; Van Jones, Anita Dunne, and many others.

Quit the damn charade, your movement isn't fooling anybody.

Yeah, that seems to be the norm with progressives today.....One of your ilk exposes the movement outright for what it is, and damages their fyling under the radar tactics, they throw 'em under the bus........i.e; Van Jones, Anita Dunne, and many others.

Quit the damn charade, your movement isn't fooling anybody.

Yeah... and every time one of your "people" do their little corporatist song and dance and gets called out for it, it's all "Commie" bullshit.

You know what our agenda is? To put people back to fucking work for a decent wage that they can actually, you know? Raise a damned family on? To have a bulletproof safety net like Social Security that people can have a little money when they are too old to work and a health care system that doesn't fucking Bankrupt everybody.

This is the U S of fucking A. We have free elections, we have impeccable checks and balances... we ain't turning into a Communist Dictatorship. You are simply one of the Paranoid bastards that listen to way too much AM radio and think the sky is falling on a daily basis and that your fellow Americans are the enemy.

Why do I bother? I know I am talking to a fucking wall... but yet I still do it. I must have a bit of Masochist blood in me.

Forum List

Back