• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bear12feet

Aug 14, 2011
400,000 Deportations last year.

WASHINGTON—A report published today revealed the Obama administration has a record of deporting nearly 400,000 immigrants last year, many for minor traffic infractions.

“The record level of deportations is a moral catastrophe for our nation,” said Deepak Bhargava, executive director of the Center for Community Change. “The current deportation practice is separating families, driving breadwinners out of jobs, and sending a statement to immigrant communities that America is not a land of opportunity and fairness.”

Release: Leading National Group Denounces Record Deportations | Fair Immigration Reform Movement

Just deport or send Obama supporters out of USA. Problem solved. They are stopping the proper development of USA and world economy because they want printed money.

Supporters who support wrong people, frauds and sins, they create all the problems in the world. Without support, everybody is ordinary person worth 2 cents only.

I is God and we is devil.

If no country is accepting Obama supporters then deport the supporters to a state of USA and then isolate this state from USA. I mean this state should not be part of USA.

Similar to what British did to their criminals by deporting them a isolated island which is today known as Australia.

Why do you keep people who nobody wants. If weeds grow in farms then there are less crops and less food.

Read this:

550,000 Donors to President’s 2012 Re-Election

Hollywood stars open wallets for Obama. Comedians Will Ferrell, Carl Reiner and “The Simpsons”’s Yeardley Smith also doled out money for Obama, whose campaign attracted a record-breaking $86 million in donations.

President Barack Obama’s latest fundraising report resembles an A-list of Hollywood stars, with donations from some of the top celebrities in the entertainment industry.

Among the more than 550,000 donors to the president’s 2012 reelection bid were big-name movie stars including actors George Clooney, Michael Douglas, Sharon Stone, Michael Keaton, Tom Hanks and his wife Rita Wilson. Filmmaker Steven Spielberg and his wife, actress Kate Capshaw, also gave to the 2012 campaign, according to the latest Federal Election Commission report. Jennifer Garner and Gwyneth Paltrow both contributed under their married names —Affleck and Martin, respectively.

Hollywood stars open wallets for Obama - Mackenzie Weinger - POLITICO.com

Deport Obama Supporters Out of USA - Political Forum

Nothing wrong with deporting tyrants that violate or believe in violating the Bill of Rights.

I like the idea of placing them in internment camps where they can live their communal lifestyle there.

FDR only experimented with that during WWII with the Japanese and a few Italians. I suppose democrats objecting to such a notion would make them hypocrites now wouldn't it?

Well since the Obama administration stepped up the deportations, and you are against Obama on every single issue, And two negatives make a positive... that makes YOU the Obama supporter in this case...

yeah.. let's deport them. You can have a seat next to me.

Besides, at the rate we're going progressives will deport themselves from states.

Non-progressives are flocking to more economically conservative states like Wisconsin and Indiana or Texas from states like Illinois. Hence non-progressives will be in control of states like Wisconsin and Indiana and that will eventually mean no more free handouts from the state and no more union bullying hence the progressives will pack their shit and head for Illinois where the money rolls freely to the lazy and union demands are met with with a smile or eg a "welfare state."

Ron Paul's policies would make that happen over night..

Nothing wrong with deporting tyrants that violate or believe in violating the Bill of Rights.

I like the idea of placing them in internment camps where they can live their communal lifestyle there.

FDR only experimented with that during WWII with the Japanese and a few Italians. I suppose democrats objecting to such a notion would make them hypocrites now wouldn't it?

You're not very bright, dude.

WASHINGTON—A report published today revealed the Obama administration has a record of deporting nearly 400,000 immigrants last year, many for minor traffic infractions.

“The record level of deportations is a moral catastrophe for our nation,” said Deepak Bhargava, executive director of the Center for Community Change. “The current deportation practice is separating families, driving breadwinners out of jobs, and sending a statement to immigrant communities that America is not a land of opportunity and fairness.”

Release: Leading National Group Denounces Record Deportations | Fair Immigration Reform Movement

Just deport or send Obama supporters out of USA. Problem solved. They are stopping the proper development of USA and world economy because they want printed money.

Supporters who support wrong people, frauds and sins, they create all the problems in the world. Without support, everybody is ordinary person worth 2 cents only.

If no country is accepting Obama supporters then deport the supporters to a state of USA and then isolate this state from USA. I mean this state should not be part of USA.

Similar to what British did to their criminals by deporting them a isolated island which is today known as Australia.

Why do you keep people who nobody wants. If weeds grow in farms then there are less crops and less food.

Read this:

Hollywood stars open wallets for Obama. Comedians Will Ferrell, Carl Reiner and “The Simpsons”’s Yeardley Smith also doled out money for Obama, whose campaign attracted a record-breaking $86 million in donations.

President Barack Obama’s latest fundraising report resembles an A-list of Hollywood stars, with donations from some of the top celebrities in the entertainment industry.

Among the more than 550,000 donors to the president’s 2012 reelection bid were big-name movie stars including actors George Clooney, Michael Douglas, Sharon Stone, Michael Keaton, Tom Hanks and his wife Rita Wilson. Filmmaker Steven Spielberg and his wife, actress Kate Capshaw, also gave to the 2012 campaign, according to the latest Federal Election Commission report. Jennifer Garner and Gwyneth Paltrow both contributed under their married names —Affleck and Martin, respectively.

Hey, i'm all for deporting illegal alien criminals. They are here ILLEGALLY, and therefore are nothing more than common criminals, each and every one of 'em. They have no right to be here, or stay for any reason whatsover......We have our own citizens to worry about, fuck 'em.

But, this has to be the dumbest thread i've seen in a while.......Just sayin'.:eusa_whistle:

Who cares if they support Obama?.....There is dumbasses in every mob. They can't vote, so who fuckin' cares?.........Just get 'em the hell out of here.

Kudo's to Obama for at least getting SOMETHING right in his 2 1/2 years of abject disaster.

Well since the Obama administration stepped up the deportations, and you are against Obama on every single issue, And two negatives make a positive... that makes YOU the Obama supporter in this case...

Are you fucking kidding me?

You actually believe Obama is "Mr. Deportation."

A) hes not, b) the media wants you to believe he is so you get pissed and advocate your "poor illegal immigrant" bullshit and c) Obama is the one behind A and B.

In short you've been played like a fool.

Obamafuck only wants a blanket amnesty - hes losing the Latino vote - not because of his position of immigration but on his progressive ideas and economic failure, in which the majority of Latinos are conservative...

All Obamafuck is trying to do is paint those who are opposed to "blanket amnesty" as enemies of illegal aliens - most of whom are Latino.

Obamafuck has the media by the balls ...

Yet libfucks view FDR as a fucking patriot..

I suppose FDR wasn't "very bright" either?

Executive Order 9066

I suppose FDR could do what I'm suggesting - but only because he was a democrat so that makes it "smart, worthy, wholesome and good?"

Last edited:

A) hes not, b) the media wants you to believe he is so you get pissed and advocate your "poor illegal immigrant" bullshit and c) Obama is the one behind A and B.

Obamafuck only wants a blanket amnesty - hes losing the Latino vote - not because of his position of immigration but on his progressive ideas and economic failure, in which the majority of Latinos are conservative...

All Obamafuck is trying to do is paint those who are opposed to "blanket amnesty" as enemies of illegal aliens - most of whom are Latino.

Let's see Mr.Nickfuck(hey, as long as we're being irrational, right?) The proof is in the statistics...more illegals were deported in 2 1/2 years than in Bush's 8. Sure, he's trying to work out a deal that will give some of these people a path to citizenship. It's a hell of a lot cheaper to find a workaround than to try do the human equivalent of herding cats.... but the truth of the matter is, he's herding cats better than the previous administration did.... ant it kills you that he is.

Let's see Mr.Nickfuck(hey, as long as we're being irrational, right?) The proof is in the statistics...more illegals were deported in 2 1/2 years than in Bush's 8. Sure, he's trying to work out a deal that will give some of these people a path to citizenship. It's a hell of a lot cheaper to find a workaround than to try do the human equivalent of herding cats.... but the truth of the matter is, he's herding cats better than the previous administration did.... ant it kills you that he is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._I...wiki/U.S._Immigration_and_Customs_Enforcement

Funny how ICE was a program created under GW and really didn't get going until 2006 or so..

It's a fucking myth deporting illegals is "expensive" - its no more expensive than transporting US CITIZEN CRIMINALS TO PRISON.

What? do you believe the majority of illegals live "normal" middle class lifestyles? Hell no they live in the fucking barrio - you go to the fucking barrio - or whatever purposely segregated community they live in and scoop them up, put em on a bus and send them out.

Funny we have money to arrest and transport US citizens that are guilty of nothing more than possessing some pot but its too fucking expensive to deport illegals??

Executive Order 9066

I suppose FDR could do what I'm suggesting - but only because he was a democrat so that makes it "smart, worthy, wholesome and good?"

I'm aware of FDR's internment camps and the circumstances surrounding them.

He was wrong to do what he did. I think you will find that an overwhelming amount of "libfucks" agree with me that they were wrong and that they wouldn't tolerate such a thing today.

What makes you not very bright is using FDR's internment camps as some justification for your liberal-less utoptia and the assumption that if FDR did it then liberals must agree with it.

Moron.

Last edited:

Executive Order 9066

He was wrong to do what he did. I think you will find that an overwhelming amount of "libfucks" agree with me that they were wrong and that they wouldn't tolerate such a thing today.

What makes you not very bright is using FDR's internment camps as some justification for your liberal-less utoptia and the assumption that if FDR did it then liberals must agree with it.

Moron.

Its called legal precedent or precedent in general.

If you disagree with or want to hinder any Amendment in the Bill of Rights that makes you a fucking tyrant, so not only are there laws that deal with those who commit tyranny - but there is legal precedent to lock a bunch of libfucks up - ironically set by a democrat.

Quit rankly I would expect one that would be locked up under this authoritarian scenario to believe it's "stupid" and I would also expect a libfuck to not put fourth a reasonable argument as to why it would be stupid.

I would love to know what case you have other than it's "stupid."

As a matter of fact the reason why I would lock your asses up is because you're not educated enough to explain why "it's stupid" and that shows you cant think for yourselves - hence you're not worth anything to this nation because you look to the government and believe them when they tell you "why it's stupid" despite the obvious precedent.

You may as well eat your own head.

Read this:

Hmm, minor traffic infractions? couldn't be because these were here ILLEGALLY?
You left me out, I donated $250.00

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EYt6cabaXU]Border Wars S01E01 Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Executive Order 9066

Moron.

If you disagree with or want to hinder any Amendment in the Bill of Rights that makes you a fucking tyrant, so not only are there laws that deal with those who commit tyranny - but there is legal precedent to lock a bunch of libfucks up - ironically set by a democrat.

Quit rankly I would expect one that would be locked up under this authoritarian scenario to believe it's "stupid" and I would also expect a libfuck to not put fourth a reasonable argument as to why it would be stupid.

As a matter of fact the reason why I would lock your asses up is because you're not educated enough to explain why "it's stupid" and that shows you cant think for yourselves - hence you're not worth anything to this nation because you look to the government and believe them when they tell you "why it's stupid" despite the obvious precedent.

Legal precedent :lol:

Children of the Camps | INTERNMENT HISTORY

Civil Liberties Act of 1988 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seriously, dude, just shut the fuck up.

It could be done. The camps are already built......problem is they're for YOU !:eusa_shhh:

Moron.

Do you know what a reparation is?

The only difference between the Japanese and progressives are that the Japanese weren't tyrants.

They did nothing wrong, meanwhile progressives demand the destruction of the US constitution and the capitalist model.

Hell its in your fucking name for fucks sake - what the fuck do you believe the word "progressive" means? where the fuck are you progressing to? What the fuck is the goal?? oh yeah - socialism.

Socialism/Marxism violates every amendment of the Bill of Rights, hence the progressive utopia is tyrannical which makes the progressive a tyrant.

It could be done. The camps are already built......problem is they're for YOU !:eusa_shhh:

I would love to see progressives try to round up a bunch of gun owning patriots.

You are right tho - the totalitarian communists in government dream of the day when they've brainwashed the patriotism and constitution out of the public enough that they would allow the brainwashed communist military to round up dissenters and put them into "reeducation camps" - much like Stalin (or any totalitarian dictator)..

Which is of course WHY - progressives should be pushed into camps before that sadistic goal could be achieved.

Do you know what a reparation is?

The only difference between the Japanese and progressives are that the Japanese weren't tyrants.

They did nothing wrong, meanwhile progressives demand the destruction of the US constitution and the capitalist model.

Hell its in your fucking name for fucks sake - what the fuck do you believe the word "progressive" means? where the fuck are you progressing to? What the fuck is the goal?? oh yeah - socialism.

Socialism/Marxism violates every amendment of the Bill of Rights, hence the progressive utopia is tyrannical which makes the progressive a tyrant.

You're just getting dumber by the post.

My goal is socialism? Marxism?

Hilarious.

Forum List

Back