Department of State Told Americans to Leave Ukraine Weeks Ago...

How Long Until Joe Gets Blamed for Americans in the Ukraine?

• It'll happen this morning

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • It'll happen this afternoon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It'll happen this evening

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did you support Saddam Hussein when he invaded Kuwait? After all Kuwait was once a province of Iraq and they all speak Arabic. This is exactly how Putin justifies his ambitions in Ukraine.
The right wing support of the Russian dictator is saddening but not surprising.

Its bizarre how they are effectively almost seduced by aggressive males... You talk about mass psychosis....they have collective daddy issues.

So, once again, Candyass is trying to justify the Fucktard abandoning US citizens in a war zone...

It's actually shocking how the Democrats will throw our citizens under the bus in an attempt to defend the Dumbass!!!
I gave you examples on how Americans were told to leave like a month ago. But don't let that stand in the way of your meth-induced hallucinations.

Did you support Saddam Hussein when he invaded Kuwait? After all Kuwait was once a province of Iraq and they all speak Arabic. This is exactly how Putin justifies his ambitions in Ukraine.
Wow, again you are comparing apples to oranges and the U.S. had the world behind them when remove Saddam and the U.N. along with Arab nations supported us.

I am guessing you are confusing George H.W. Bush defense of Kuwait versus his idiotic son stupidity of invading Iraq and if I am correct you better learn the damn difference.

I am not support Putin invasion as much as you try to claim I am you terrorist loving freak but what I am saying none of you truly give a fuck about the Ukraine or the Ukrainian people and are using them as a political ad against the GOP with the hope you win some seats or retain some in November election!

Also what have you done to support the Ukrainian people?

Have your kids and grandchildren gone to fight the good fight and if not why not?

All written words and no fucking action and you call out the right for their hypocrisy?

Fucking coward!

I will not disagree from William Jefferson Blythe III until now we as a nation ( U.S. ) have been playing this stupid game with Russia with the hope to reignite the Cold War again, so yes you are correct…

NATO, E.U., U.N. and the Pro-West Ukrainian Government have failed the Ukrainian people for three decades and they shoulder the blame more than Biden or the U.S. and they need to grow a pair and either stand against Putin or admit they are fucking cowards!

With that written let me be clear I do not stand with Putin nor Biden and feel both men are moronic children but let be clear Biden words have taunted Putin into what he did, so Biden need to own his words and those like Candy either need to condemn them or admit she is for war but only when a Democrat is in power and leading the war effort!
Putin is hurting Russia. His Ukraine drama has caused Russian oil to be sold at deep discounts. He can't make Russia great again by annexing Ukraine.

Its bizarre how they are effectively almost seduced by aggressive males... You talk about mass psychosis....they have collective daddy issues.
Fucking liar!

You dare call me a supporter of Putin after I have written many times he is pathetic as you?

Fuck you bitch!

Putin is hurting Russia. His Ukraine drama has caused Russian oil to be sold at deep discounts. He can't make Russia great again by annexing Ukraine.
Again, when will you send your kids and grandchildren to die for this cause you believe in?

I ain’t seeing any of you offering your lives to go and defend the Ukraine, so why should I?

The world did not become evolved at the start of the 21st century. So, while you do your psychiatric bullshit the world can be turned into a cinder. Come on. Get Hillary and Kamala and Pelosi and AOC and the Psaki gals to stop this right now. Demand Putin to stop.

The world did not become evolved at the start of the 21st century. So, while you do your psychiatric bullshit the world can be turned into a cinder. Come on. Get Hillary and Kamala and Pelosi and AOC and the Psaki gals to stop this right now. Demand Putin to stop.
They don’t want Putin to stop because they need the death and carnage to sell their political ads while screaming “ If you are not with Uncle Poopy Panties then you are with Satan Putin “.

Have you noticed none of them are offering money, aid or their lives to defend the Ukraine, so why do they hate the Ukrainian people so much?

Trump is enjoying this. He admires bully tactics and revenge.

Precisely how did Biden threaten Russia for years?
Asking such a foolish question exposes you as a fool.

You do know that Ears, old Joe, and Nuland overthrew the democratically elected government of Ukraine, they imposed sanctions on Russia after lying about the MH17 shoot down and return of Crimea, Joe’s little boy made millions from Ukraine, NATO thinks Ukraine should join, etc.

You're a traitor to want Putin to bomb the US. That's Trump style.
You type like you do because you got screwed with or are a paid shill. There are so many more for so many more reasons even interconnecting for some. It is fun for you. It is vengeance for me even though I try to tell you that we need to survive as a nation with a push to traditional ways and you wave it off. You must take pensions from those who have gotten away with ph ukn with people in their own fiefdoms and civilians.

You type like you do because you got screwed with or are a paid shill. There are so many more for so many more reasons even interconnecting for some. It is fun for you. It is vengeance for me even though I try to tell you that we need to survive as a nation with a push to traditional ways and you wave it off. You must take pensions from those who have gotten away with ph ukn with people in their own fiefdoms and civilians.
You poor smuck. I am not paid by anyone. I'm a real fan of traditional ways. Trump isn't traditional. He's not even educated . He's like gadaffi.

You poor smuck. I am not paid by anyone. I'm a real fan of traditional ways. Trump isn't traditional. He's not even educated . He's like gadaffi.
Again, when will you go and sacrifice yourself to stop Putin?

Why are you unwilling to die for what you believe in?

I mean are you that much of a coward?

Yes is the answer to the last question for you!

Forum List

Back