Denver airport installs a talking gargoyle that says welcome to the illuminati headquarters

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Denver Airport installs a talking gargoyle that says "Welcome to the Illuminati Headquarters, I mean, Denver International Airport!"

Denver Airport installs a talking gargoyle that says "Welcome to the Illuminati Headquarters, I mean, Denver International Airport!"
Denver International Airport has just installed a brand new animatronic talking gargoyle statue that is making fun of the “conspiracy theories” about the airport. As you can see in this video, the animatronic statue is incredibly lifelike, and it must have cost a fortune to create. The airport claims that the goal is to get more people to travel through Denver, but the truth is that when you are booking a flight there really isn’t much choice. Denver is one of the main national hubs for air traffic, and I have personally changed plans there countless times. Nobody is going to add extra time to their flight plans just to go through Denver if they don’t need to do so. In the end, this sort of a promotion is very funny, but it isn’t going to change consumer behavior. So is there something else going on? Could it be possible that they are attempting to use humor to mask what is really going on at the airport?

D0xZwVhU0AAknAz.jpg

Hegelian Dialectic. How It’s Used To Manipulate: 1. Oligarchs ID their evil objective. 2. They then create a crisis to panic the populace into begging for help. 3. Evildoers usher in their prepared “solution” which achieves their evil objective. Problem-Reaction-Solution

Craig Sawyer on Twitter

We've all heard how DIA has the DEMON horse and those creepy murals geez if you look at those now you would swear it's coming true.

It's a painted NNWO or the other message is said to be the taking over off the West via the Muslims

The Demon horse is really cool i've seen and it's eyes light up read at night that was a few years ago. .

17990662_408696332828882_1094054154308582009_o.jpg

18034082_408696142828901_8445175767776230161_n.jpg

18033274_408695282828987_4631091966807929353_n.jpg

The story is, there is an entire city under the Denver airport. It's empty. Waiting for it's alien population or it's satanic population. It not certain which.

I know that many in the LDS community / their leaders (I think they consider themselves prophets :) ) have been making the connection for years. I do don't call myself a prophetess (lol), however, I too believe that there are ties to Globalism / the elite (The Bilderbergs etc.)...

I know that many in the LDS community / their leaders (I think they consider themselves prophets :) ) have been making the connection for years. I do don't call myself a prophetess (lol), however, I too believe that there are ties to Globalism / the elite (The Bilderbergs etc.)...

I'm LDS, and I've never heard that, before. So far as I know, most of my fellow LDS (also, more commonly known as “Mormons”) are not particularly into such bizarre theories.

As for prophets, we believe that the earthly head of our church (Currently Russell M. Nelson) is a prophet, who receives instruction directly from God. The way you wrote it seems to suggest, incorrectly, some sort of prophetic free-for-all in which many of us randomly claim to be prophets.

I recognize that there is a stark divide between the fundamentalist LDS element & the 'mainstream'. I am 'congruent' with the general sentiment, pervasive in the LDS community, that there is a 'globalist agenda' being foisted upon us by the MSM & the Democrat Party ideology...

Forum List

Back