Denocraps did anything to try to go after O'Reilly now they are going after Hanity

Big deal so he vapes?

Now it would really be something if it was an atomizer and he was smoking some Hash Oil but, he's too much of an asshole to do that!

So you were just born last night?

Well, It wouldn't take that long to realize that Sean is an overrated complete and totally stinky poopagandist. Second only to the leader of the dittoheads.

Big deal so he vapes?

Now it would really be something if it was an atomizer and he was smoking some Hash Oil but, he's too much of an asshole to do that!

So you were just born last night?

Well, It wouldn't take that long to realize that Sean is an overrated complete and totally stinky poopagandist. Second only to the leader of the dittoheads.

Truth comes out a little at a time doesn't it?

But he is not?

ICwYnxj.png

Hannity vapes when Trump's cock isn't available.
. If Trump is such a womanizer, I doubt He would allow that to happen to him. Anyway, did you know Obama actually had a gay lover? Look up Larry Sinclair. It's all over the Internet. I suspect Obama played the part of the woman in their sexual relations.

Last edited:
LOL You guys are such stupid ignorant gullible little goofballs. Sure, President Obama's Kenyan birth certificate was all over the internet also, and just as fake. LOL Someday, Avg, you may get a brain. Maybe.

. If Trump is such a womanizer, I doubt He would allow that to happen to him. Anyway, did you know Obama actually had a gay lover? Look up Larry Sinclair. It's all over the Internet. I suspect Obama played the part of the woman in their sexual relations.

Did you know the earth is flat. It's also all over the internet.

Did you know the earth is flat. It's also all over the internet.

Didn't Sinclair fail a polygraph test on his accusations? And then insist that the polygraph had been rigged?

Forum List

Back