Dennis Kucinich to Obama: STFU

AvgGuyIA

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2010
Davenport, IA
What a truly principled man that I've come to admire for awhile now. Former Democrat Congressman Kucinich from Ohio says on FoxNews today that before Obama speaks out against Trump's immigration policy, he needs to be ready to defend the disastrous policies that caused the current refugee problem we now have.

Amen Dennis! I hope President Trump and the GOP take up this message and shoves it down the Democrats throat, if there is room in there with Soros's cock.

Last edited:
Right on, Dennis!!!!!

Bush destabilized the Middle east when he attacked Iraq. Obama REALLY destabilized it when he encouraged the Arab spring, unleashing Islamists from the strong-armed leaders that kept them contained.

When are our leaders ever going to realize that Arabs are simply incapable of governing themselves do to their degree of inbreeding? Their loyalties are to blood, not ideals, and without strong and ruthless leaders to keep things in check, this is what we can expect to see for the considerable future.

It is their backwards, fucking culture that is the real problem here and the best we can hope for in the west is for them to have leaders who are relatively secular and reasonably friendly towards the west and to stop the flow of these primitive people into our own countries.

Bush destabilized the Middle east when he attacked Iraq. Obama REALLY destabilized it when he encouraged the Arab spring, unleashing Islamists from the strong-armed leaders that kept them contained.

When are our leaders ever going to realize that Arabs are simply incapable of governing themselves do to their degree of inbreeding? Their loyalties are to blood, not ideals, and without strong and ruthless leaders to keep things in check, this is what we can expect to see for the considerable future.

It is their backwards, fucking culture that is the real problem here and the best we can hope for in the west is for them to have leaders who are relatively secular and reasonably friendly towards the west and to stop the flow of these primitive people into our own countries.
You really don't want to go down the history lesson, for it was Jimmy(the peanut) Carter that opened Pandora's box and we have to suffer for it since. Dumbass.

You really don't want to go down the history lesson, for it was Jimmy(the peanut) Carter that opened Pandora's box and we have to suffer for it since. Dumbass.

Jimmy is a fool and is owned in full by Islamic interests.

Iran is not Arabic, and so most obviously, I did not mention it.

.....and you call ME a dumbass?

Obama REALLY destabilized it when he encouraged the Arab spring,

You think they would have packed up and gone home without it?

You have no idea what you are yammering about......again.....

I always love it when I can elicit reactions from right wing partisans and left wing partisans in the same thread.

I know I've done my job.

I don't agree with Kucinich on much policy wise one thing I respect about him though is he is just as willing to call out Democrats as he is Republicans.

Last edited:
What a truly principled man that I've come to admire for awhile now. Former Democrat Congressman Kucinich from Ohio says on FoxNews today that before Obama speaks out against Trump's immigration policy, he needs to be ready to defend the disastrous policies that caused the current refugee problem we now have.

Amen Dennis! I hope President Trump and the GOP take up this message and shoves it down the Democrats throat, if there is room in there with Soros's cock.
I rarely agree with him, but I do respect him. He's an honest man

I always love it when I can elicit reactions from right wing partisans and left wing partisans in the same thread.

I know I've done my job.

Abject ignorance of history allows you to echo platitudes and meme's. Admit you have no idea knowledge of the history of the ME and the events post WW I.

True for the old Yugoslavia back then.

Abject ignorance of history allows you to echo platitudes and meme's. Admit you have no idea knowledge of the history of the ME and the events post WW I.

Hey, speaking of left wing partisans!

Looks like I've reeled in one of the particularly stupid ones.

I know I've done my job.

Yeah, that's the shit lefties like to point to to justify islime when in reality it was the Cold War and the creation of Israel that got this current ball rolling.
Carter made things worse with Iran and cowtowing to Arafat and islime in general.

Forum List

Back