Dems: "You Don't Have To Like Us...Just Vote For Us"

Yeah, I heard Rendell's interview myself, mudwhistle. Arrogant bastard...doesn't matter how we do because we'll always be a better choice than a Republican?

Anyways, dear, have any links to support this contention of yours?

This sounds a tad whackadoodle, mudwhistle.

Did happen.

Link?

The 'Crash the Tea Party' is the name of the group. They appear to have taken their website down.... can't imagine why. :lol: Anyway, below is a link to an article that links to the now disappeared 'Crash the Tea Party' website.

Crash The Tea Party – The Anti-Tea Party Movement

Snip.... Here comes the “Crash the Tea Party” movement

Now we have what you can basically consider the Anti-Tea Party movement called “Crash the Tea Party”.

Visit the Crash the Tea Party website

As you can see from the website, the “Crash the Tea Party” movement is taking a stand against the Tea Party movement.

The Crash the Tea Party folks believe the Tea Party folks got it all wrong and that it was necessary for the government to bail out the financial institutions in order to avoid a depression – for example.

Crash the Tea Party folks are beginning to secretly infiltrate The Tea Party groups pretending to be fiscal conservatists, learning the basis, theories, and plans of The Tea Party movement in order to be empowered when they go back to their Crash the Tea Party group.

Well that would be true in any party. I've never been that enamored with Harry Reid but I would vote for him anyday before I'd vote for that Teaparty moron.

How could anyone in their right mind vote for her?

Oh, yeah.

Which is different from the GOP mantra of "We don't have any ideas, just vote for us", how?

I guess that's better than their last mantra which is:

You're NOT supposed to remember that we broke it. :eusa_shhh:

Anyone recall the 2004 GOP Presidential campaign slogan about it being unpatriotic to change leadership during a war? Did such a change become "patriotic" whilst I slept?

All these idijits running their mouths...makes you wonder how the fuck they tie their shoes, nevermind run whole states. I look for it to get much, much worse in the next few weeks.

I actually don't recall any such sentiment. Do you have a link or anything to anyone responsible who said that it was unpatriotic to change leadership during a war?

I agree the Dems suck but Bill Maher said it this way:

"There is a difference between voting for a disappointing friend and voting for a deadly enemy"

I wish the Dems were as liberal as the Republicans claim they are, but they arent. But out of the two parties, I'll vote for a Dem. Dont really like the choice, but that's life

Yeah, I heard Rendell's interview myself, mudwhistle. Arrogant bastard...doesn't matter how we do because we'll always be a better choice than a Republican?

mudwhistle wrote in part:

The Dems have used their media cronies to crash Tea Party gatherings sometimes posing as members. They've held up signs with racist slogans in hopes that their voter base will blame the Tea Party for it

Yet it remains fact you can not refute.

The Dems have used their media cronies to crash Tea Party gatherings sometimes posing as members. They've held up signs with racist slogans in hopes that their voter base will blame the Tea Party for it

What? We are not racists

Must be a PLANT

Granted. But at least I need to like what you are doing. I didn't care much for Clinton, still don't, but I still voted for him for his second term.

What? We are not racists

Must be a PLANT

democrats infiltrate tea party - Bing

I am sure glad nothing has been written on it.

The Republicans are certainly guilty of exactly the same behavior, but that doesn't excuse it.

This is indeed essentially the strategy of the DNC right now. They know they've been a massive disappointment to liberals because they've failed to institute, or really even attempt to institute, liberal policies. But rather than respond to the criticism of their base by changing their strategy and policies, as any responsive and representative party would, they just bring out the boogey man: "We may suck, but at least we don't suck as bad as Sarah Palin. Stop criticizing and pull that lever already. If you don't things will be even worse than our dumb asses have made them!"

They're now openly criticizing the people who put them in office because they're disappointed, disenfranchised, and fed up with what the party and president have done in office rather than even attempting to take that criticism to heart and recognize where they have failed to live up to their campaign promises (public option, out of Iraq, closing Gitmo, restoring rule of law, repealing DADT, putting HCR debates on C-SPAN, giving suspects trials... oh, just basically everything they promised) that won them support. Calling people ungrateful, unrealistic whiners sure is a brilliant strategy to get them to vote for you.

I mean I know a lot of people understandably feel like they end up voting for the lesser of two evils, but I don't think it's been common in the past for politicians to admit they're merely the lesser of two evils as a way to secure victory.

If these jackasses weren't so arrogant, entitled, and epistemologically closed to valid criticism (or if they just did what they fucking promised to in the first place), the midterms would be another easy sweep for the Democrats. Obama and his party were popular because their ideas were popular among a majority of the public after a decade of disastrous right-wing rule. It is only because they failed to implement their ideas that they're suffering this backlash that sees hundreds of thousands turning to the people they know just finished up a decade of fucking them. Republicans can't field a decent candidate to save their lives but they're going to win and the Democratic Party, most of its Congressmen, and Obama have no one to blame for that but themselves.

Last edited:

I'll try to find some links. I've seen media reports of this. One guy was an ABC employee. He held up a racist sign and was asked to leave. They had it on video. Another time was when protesters stood in front of a rally protesting an event then loaded up in a bus and drove to an ABC affiliate.

Here's a story of an ABC employee agitating people at a Ground Zero Mosque protest.

Report from the Front Lines: Apparent ABC Employee in Confrontation with Ground Zero Mosque Protestor - Big Journalism

ABC3.jpg

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYfmShJe5MA]YouTube - Proof That The TEA Party IS NOT Racist![/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Eib2di9bq4&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
Dems: "You Don't Have To Like Us...Just Vote For Us"

Kinda reminiscent of the republicans in the 2004 election.

The Republicans are certainly guilty of exactly the same behavior, but that doesn't excuse it.

This is indeed essentially the strategy of the DNC right now. They know they've been a massive disappointment to liberals because they've failed to institute, or really even attempt to institute, liberal policies. But rather than respond to the criticism of their base by changing their strategy and policies, as any responsive and representative party would, they just bring out the boogey man: "We may suck, but at least we don't suck as bad as Sarah Palin. Stop criticizing and pull that lever already. If you don't things will be even worse than our dumb asses have made them!"

They're now openly criticizing the people who put them in office because they're disappointed, disenfranchised, and fed up with what the party and president have done in office rather than even attempting to take that criticism to heart and recognize where they have failed to live up to their campaign promises (public option, out of Iraq, closing Gitmo, restoring rule of law, repealing DADT, putting HCR debates on C-SPAN, giving suspects trials... oh, just basically everything they promised) that won them support. Calling people ungrateful, unrealistic whiners sure is a brilliant strategy to get them to vote for you.

I mean I know a lot of people understandably feel like they end up voting for the lesser of two evils, but I don't think it's been common in the past for politicians to admit they're merely the lesser of two evils as a way to secure victory.

If these jackasses weren't so arrogant, entitled, and epistemologically closed to valid criticism (or if they just did what they fucking promised to in the first place), the midterms would be another easy sweep for the Democrats. Obama and his party were popular because their ideas were popular among a majority of the public after a decade of disastrous right-wing rule. It is only because they failed to implement their ideas that they're suffering this backlash that sees hundreds of thousands turning to the people they know just finished up a decade of fucking them. Republicans can't field a decent candidate to save their lives but they're going to win and the Democratic Party, most of its Congressmen, and Obama have no one to blame for that but themselves.

I'm still trying to find out when this decade of Republican rule took place.

Oh...and the reason the GOP can't field a decent candidate is because the media, which is just doing the Dem's bidding, trashes them with half-truths and wild accusations. They've been lied about so much that nobody knows what the truth is. Any Republican that isn't part of the establishment is trashed ala Christine O'Donnell, Sarah Palin, and Meg Whitman to a lesser extent.

The attack machine immediately goes to work trashing any idea the GOP comes up with. Most of it is based on pure speculation and rationalization. What sounds good....is good. What sounds bad....is bad...regardless if it's fact or not. So the Dems told us a bunch of sweet sounding lies at the same time they trashed the opposition...never intending on keeping their promises or revealing their true goals. They've done exactly what they set out to do knowing exactly what would happen when they did...but they didn't care because they felt they could use the media to patch it up in the public eye. After all...nobody will vote for those Rich White Motherfucken Republicans.

I'm still trying to find out when this decade of Republican rule took place.

Oh...and the reason the GOP can't field a decent candidate is because the media, which is just doing the Dem's bidding, trashes them with half-truths and wild accusations. They've been lied about so much that nobody knows what the truth is. Any Republican that isn't part of the establishment is trashed ala Christine O'Donnell, Sarah Palin, and Meg Whitman to a lesser extent.

The attack machine immediately goes to work trashing any idea the GOP comes up with. Most of it is based on pure speculation and rationalization. What sounds good....is good. What sounds bad....is bad...regardless if it's fact or not. So the Dems told us a bunch of sweet sounding lies at the same time they trashed the opposition...never intending on keeping their promises or revealing their true goals. They've done exactly what they set out to do knowing exactly what would happen when they did...but they didn't care because they felt they could use the media to patch it up in the public eye. After all...nobody will vote for those Rich White Motherfucken Republicans.

Maybe you weren't around for it, but the Republicans controlled Congress from 1994-2006 and George W. Bush was president from 2000-2008.

The rest is just the usual whining about the bullshit meme of the nonexistent "liberal media." Try reading a book sometime. And it's not the media's fault that Republican candidates suck, it's reality's fault. You don't need the media to interpret exactly what they say and how they vote, which is all one needs to determine they're terrible at governance.

Forum List

Back