Dems, which of Trump’s policies have compromised quality of life for Americans?

Let’s go beyond Orange Man Bad and ‘he talks mean’ and discuss how Trump policy has negatively impacted your life.
Considering the level of hate Dems have conveyed toward Trump I’m certain this will be a very active thread...I’m certain ALL Dems have a laundry list to share.
Out of control pandemic. Approaching 300,000 american lives lost. Situations worsening across the country.

OPEN YOUR EYES.

IBTL!

In before the lies!
Too late, the OP is a lie.
disputed1.png

Let’s go beyond Orange Man Bad and ‘he talks mean’ and discuss how Trump policy has negatively impacted your life.
Considering the level of hate Dems have conveyed toward Trump I’m certain this will be a very active thread...I’m certain ALL Dems have a laundry list to share.
Out of control pandemic. Approaching 300,000 american lives lost. Situations worsening across the country.

OPEN YOUR EYES.
Got it...
So pre ScamDemic your quality of life WAS NOT compromised?

OPEN YOUR EYES.

Take a Government class, you might learn something about the country you live in. Who knows, with enough knowledge & wisdom you might someday be conservative.

As for the mentally edgeucated, I'm sure some of you have considered how vulnerable this country is to a pandemic. For me it provides more reason to believe this Pandemic is human built. It's certainly human exploited compliments PROG-think.

End of the day there's a reason we were, perhaps still are the powerful country, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Imagine our earlier times with less medical care and high imports of people.

OPEN YOUR EYES.
Got it...
You know, willful blindness is the refuge of fools.

OPEN YOUR EYES.
:rolleyes:

Perhaps you should look up the definition of the term "pandemic".

OPEN YOUR EYES.
Got it...
You know, willful blindness is the refuge of fools.

Come on now...this can’t be all that difficult for you extreme Trump haters....certainly his policies have had a negative impact on your life....NO?

The bullhorn in the room is his COVID response. Contradicting his own task force and health agency recommendations, mocking masks, lying about severity, politicizing the situation. These things quite literally put the lives of Americans at risk and contributed to the spread of the Virus which lead to death. He isn’t suited to lead a country. His skills end at the peanut gallery door. That’s where he belongs and that’s where he is now going

Last edited:
Coronavirus is now the #1 killer in America.

How many lives would have been saved had the CCP not lied to everyone for over 4 months about the virus?

If the CCP had been forthcoming we could have definitely lost a lot less of the "300,000"(inflated total) lives.

Do you blame China at all for the loss of life from a highly contagious virus..?

A virus that originated in their country, that they knew was more dangerous than they were letting on, and that we know they lied about..? CNN Suddenly Discovers China Lied About Coronavirus Origin And Numbers - The Political Insider

Does the CCP not carry any blame in your mind?

Here's your chance to show some logical non partisan bias, and not just say "orange bad man".

How many lives would have been saved had the CCP not lied to everyone for over 4 months about the virus?

If the CCP had been forthcoming we could have definitely lost a lot less of the "300,000"(inflated total) lives.

Do you blame China at all for the loss of life from a highly contagious virus..?

A virus that originated in their country, that they knew was more dangerous than they were letting on, and that we know they lied about..? CNN Suddenly Discovers China Lied About Coronavirus Origin And Numbers - The Political Insider

Here's your chance to show some logical non partisan bias, and not just say "orange bad man".
Emote....emote......China will be our rulers. And we will be their bitches. You can't even take care of your own neighborhoods. They will. By denying resources.

OPEN YOUR EYES.
Out of control pandemic????????????:?
What other measures do you want to institute? Wearing hazmat suits 24/7/365????
YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!!!
WHAT SITUATION IS WORSENING???
THE ECONOMY THANKS TO THE LOCKDOWNS????

OPEN YOUR EYES.
Wrong.

Trump's Operation Warp Speed saved 2 million lives.

Next Dimbulb talking point lie?

China owns a lot of blame. Trump tried to deflect all responsibly into anger towards China. But the fact remains he fumbled his responsibilities and handled the situation very poorly. We can shame China for their lies and actions as long as we keep the spotlight on Trumps failures as well

Forum List

Back