Dems weren't able to runaway from Obama in 2014. How will Hillary for 2016?

Some bone heads are claiming that the reason Dems lost is because they ran from Obama. So delusional. I think the majority of people are just plain unhappy and saw through the ridiculous tactics employed by liberal Dems.

In the next election, I expect Dems to run from both Obama's policies and Hillary's record. A friend of mine, who is liberal, said she'll vote for Hillary because it means we can have dreamy Bill back in the White House. If more people think that way, we'll have another disaster.

It largely depends how well the GOP handles control of congress for the next year and a half or so.

Simple. Keep the spotlight on her from now on for the next two years. And on Bill.

Don't let anyone tell you Obama doesn't have coattails. Because he does.

Obama went to Maryland and campaigned for his "mini me" who, before Obama's trip there, was leading by 13 points.

Obama came, waved hands, campaigned for his buddy and guess what. his mini-me, Anthony Brown, lost. Lost in a state that has a 2-1 advantage of registered Democrats over Republicans. Lost a race that he lead by 13 points......before Obama showed up.

Proving Obama has coattails, unfortunately for Democrats, they lead to Republican victories.

Hillary is the female Obama.

Two years is a long time. Her connection with Obama and Benghazi will be forgotten, and she can portray herself as a "new democrat" who can work with both parties. Ironically, the election of a GOP Senate has made this much more likely. Republicans will have to tread carefully to avoid giving any credibility to the "obstruction" canard.

Hillary would lose in 2016 if going up against Palin. Palin's executive experience on policy making is far superior to what Hillary's record is which is nothing.

Hillary_Eyes_Dollar_Move.gif

Okay since you weren't on the board during the last midterms, here is a quick recap.

2010: Democrats are DOOMED forever!!!

2011: Forever!!!

Early 2012: DOOOOOOMMM!!!

Mid 2012: Those polls are lying, Democrats are DOOOOOOOMMMED

September-October 2012: Those polls are lying!!!

After Obama wins reelection: MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD.

The midterms always have low turnouts. People have always turned out for presidential elections. The more people who turn out, the better it usually is for Democrats. So to say Hillary has no chance because of midterm results is like saying Obama had no chance of being re-elected. WAY too early bro.

Poor Hillary has to endure two more years of stupid from Obama. Doubtful any Democrat candidate can keep themselves from that foul stench.

Forum List

Back