Dems tell us illegals don’t steal our jobs..do their children steal our jobs and opportunities?

Why haven’t any Republicans asked this question live on television?
I’m interested in hearing the position Democrats take on this one....Surely they can connect the dots; they know that illegal aliens = litters of anchor babies...right?

The children born here aren't stealing your jobs or your children's jobs. They are citizens and have as much a right to a job as you do. And besides, you rightys tell us there is to right to a job. Did a kid with a Hispanic last name beat out your kid for valedictorian?

You’re skirting around the question in the OP...let’s try this again. I’ll word it for a third grader.
Do the children born to illegals work the same jobs that children born to REAL Americans would otherwise work?
(this is a yes or no question)

What difference does that make? You are responsible for what your parents did?

No, conversely, should I be rewarded for my parents criminal acts?
Should REAL Americans get fucked because our politicians are incompetent and refuse to do what’s right for the American citizenry?
Why you aren’t furious with Democrats and their constant recruitment of illegals is mindfuckingblowing.

Democrats aren't recruiting illegals. Businesses are. Why can't you be honest? As you note though, people are not responsible for what their parents have done.

The reality is that all immigrants, illegal or not, improve this country.
They generally increase growth, thus reducing past debts.
They are valuable as consumers to sell things to, as well as producers.
And the reality is that those who think immigrants only want things for free, that is not true, as the US simply does not give out much of anything for free.
Just public schools and ER services.
Which is not enough to cause anyone to come here.

That is factually untrue. Immigrants that bring skills into this country are a benefit. Almost all others are a drag on resources.

I’m interested in hearing the position Democrats take on this one....Surely they can connect the dots; they know that illegal aliens = litters of anchor babies...right?

The children born here aren't stealing your jobs or your children's jobs. They are citizens and have as much a right to a job as you do. And besides, you rightys tell us there is to right to a job. Did a kid with a Hispanic last name beat out your kid for valedictorian?

You’re skirting around the question in the OP...let’s try this again. I’ll word it for a third grader.
Do the children born to illegals work the same jobs that children born to REAL Americans would otherwise work?

Should REAL Americans get fucked because our politicians are incompetent and refuse to do what’s right for the American citizenry?
Why you aren’t furious with Democrats and their constant recruitment of illegals is mindfuckingblowing.

Coming to the USA without following our recent arbitrary regulations is not criminal at all.
It could easily be argued that restricting native immigration is inherently criminal.
Nor have you demonstrated any disadvantage at all for this native immigration or a need for these arbitrary political restrictions on native immigration?

You have to show a need in terms of defending rights, before any restrictive legislation is at all legal.
Laws can not just be arbitrary or based on desires.

Haha...you are so fucking lost on this matter I don’t have the patience or ambition to enlighten you.
You really need to study American history, 1976 and what the Declaration Of Independence actually meant
Question though; what part of that disgusting shithole Mehico are you from anZd how long have you been fucking REAL Americans over?

Hold on a minute...I thought you Lefties were pissed about stagnant wages, wage inequality...etc etc...and not the number of people working?
So now you can’t give two fucks that Gustavo works 70 hours a week to earn $600 as long as he’s working?

If Gustavo works 70 hours a week to earn $600 he needs to look at his life and see where he went wrong and what changes he can make to better his life. There are lots of good paying companies out there begging for employees.

You will find no sympathy from me.
there you go with your Democrat Marxist holier than thou ro
Can't you read English or do you just choose to ignore the truth ! These people PUT the American out of business by using their illegal relatives and doing business without licences ,without labor laws ,without American labor and without any adherence to American rules . Your blind buddy ! And your the problem not the illegals . They survive off schmucks like you

Bullshit, it is still the American business that hire these people...you are full of shit or just ignorant, not sure which.

The illegals do not own the businesses, that is just stupid.

Do the illegals own the chicken plants where ICE rounded them all up?

Coming to the USA without following our recent arbitrary regulations is not criminal at all.
It could easily be argued that restricting native immigration is inherently criminal.
Nor have you demonstrated any disadvantage at all for this native immigration or a need for these arbitrary political restrictions on native immigration?

You have to show a need in terms of defending rights, before any restrictive legislation is at all legal.

Reality hurts, but you should get used to it.

Full employment.

/Thread.

“But, but, but....shit wages...but, but, but...income inequality...but, but, but...$15 minimum wage”

Hold on a minute...I thought you Lefties were pissed about stagnant wages, wage inequality...etc etc...and not the number of people working?
So now you can’t give two fucks that Gustavo works 70 hours a week to earn $600 as long as he’s working?

If Gustavo works 70 hours a week to earn $600 he needs to look at his life and see where he went wrong and what changes he can make to better his life. There are lots of good paying companies out there begging for employees.

Can't you read English or do you just choose to ignore the truth ! These people PUT the American out of business by using their illegal relatives and doing business without licences ,without labor laws ,without American labor and without any adherence to American rules . Your blind buddy ! And your the problem not the illegals . They survive off schmucks like you

Bullshit, it is still the American business that hire these people...you are full of shit or just ignorant, not sure which.

You’re sadly mistaken...here in the wetback capital where 5-10 million cockroaches reside they work off the books for barely legal friends and family...Guadalupe’s Cleaning Service, Humberto’s Tree Trimming, Raymundo’s Lawn Service, Gustavo’s Tire and at the disgusting carniceria on ever other corner.

You’re sadly mistaken...here in the wetback capital where 5-10 million cockroaches reside they work off the books for barely legal friends and family...Guadalupe’s Cleaning Service, Humberto’s Tree Trimming, Raymundo’s Lawn Service, Gustavo’s Tire and at the disgusting carniceria on ever other corner.

sucks to be you

They did ask the question last year. And you still got your ass handed to you in the midterms.

Haha...you are so fucking lost on this matter I don’t have the patience or ambition to enlighten you.
You really need to study American history, 1976 and what the Declaration Of Independence actually meant
Question though; what part of that disgusting shithole Mehico are you from anZd how long have you been fucking REAL Americans over?

What does 1976 have to do with this?

They work and they work very hard
Always have

We have 3.5 percent unemployment. They do not appear to be stealing many jobs

They work and they work very hard
Always have

We have 3.5 percent unemployment. They do not appear to be stealing many jobs
Blinded by the lights

Lol - you answered everything with your subservient attitude . Your an accepting type , probably a pushover that can't accept responsibility and let's others lead ? But than again you are a Democrat . Mommy I think I got bullied again - Whaaah !

Lol - you answered everything with your subservient attitude . Your an accepting type , probably a pushover that can't accept responsibility and let's others lead ? But than again you are a Democrat . Mommy I think I got bullied again - Whaaah !

you are a funny man. Dumber than a box of rocks, but at least you are funny.

whose picture is that is your avatar?

you are a funny man. Dumber than a box of rocks, but at least you are funny.

whose picture is that is your avatar?
Wait until your lineman son comes out to CA to sign our books for work...he'll wait in line behind a shit-ton of anchor babies before he gets a call out.
I often wonder if you people are just too insulated from reality...Californication is headed your way bud...open your eyes and stop it while you still can.

Wait until your lineman son comes out to CA to sign our books for work...he'll wait in line behind a shit-ton of anchor babies before he gets a call out.
I often wonder if you people are just too insulated from reality...Californication is headed your way bud...open your eyes and stop it while you still can.

The only people stealing your jobs, are Republican supporting business owners, that hire them, just like everyother state.

You can thank famous Californian Ronald Reagan for that. It was his administration that stopped the prosecution of business owners for hiring illegal aliens, and then gave them a big fat tax cut as a bonus on top of that. Then proceeded to end regulations allowing businesses to move factory jobs to Mexico, Canada, China, and South Korea.

All of this while he was selling weapons to Iran, and the Mujahadeen, and use the money to destabilize El Salvador, Guatemala, and Panama, which started the great migration north 40 years ago.

God Damn conservatives are some stupid mother fuckers.

damn, you dug back 2 years to find a post of mine to reply to!

Which is why he is not going to Cali to sign the books. Looks like he is going to end up in Montana for good.

The only people stealing your jobs, are Republican supporting business owners, that hire them, just like everyother state.

You can thank famous Californian Ronald Reagan for that. It was his administration that stopped the prosecution of business owners for hiring illegal aliens, and then gave them a big fat tax cut as a bonus on top of that. Then proceeded to end regulations allowing businesses to move factory jobs to Mexico, Canada, China, and South Korea.

All of this while he was selling weapons to Iran, and the Mujahadeen, and use the money to destabilize El Salvador, Guatemala, and Panama, which started the great migration north 40 years ago.

God Damn conservatives are some stupid mother fuckers.
First off, this thread is about the impact that anchor babies have on our job markets.
But I'll play along....so the bulk of illegals are in CA, AZ, NM and TX...you're saying "Republican business owners" are hiring them...I'm certain you have a link to that data...or is that a FEELING you have?
If true, why do you suppose Democrats are so against aggressive mandatory E-verify legislation...are they protecting those "Republican owned businesses"?

damn, you dug back 2 years to find a post of mine to reply to!

Which is why he is not going to Cali to sign the books. Looks like he is going to end up in Montana for good.
If he's young and single he'll want to flee the harsh winters and head south to work...tell him to steer clear of Mexifornia.

Forum List

Back