Dems SHOCKED MS13 Members They Released Despite ICE Retainer Killed 14yo Girl

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The jail director of Prince George's County, Maryland, released two violent tattooed MS13 illegal immigrant gang members from El Salvador in defiance of an order from U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement to detain them for pick-up by ICE.

The two had been arrested for ATTEMPTED MURDER and gang-related crimes...and this DUMBASS just released them back into the US population.

The gross neglect of his responsibilities to public safety by releasing illegal immigrant members of the notoriously brutal MS13 gang resulted in the very avoidable / unnecessary murder of a 14yo American girl!

After it was reported that the released illegal gang members had killed a 14you girl, the Jail Director attempted to (ease his conscience) justify his release of 2 illegals MS13 gang members suspected of attempted murder by declaring:

"A detainer is not a warrant. It's a civil detainer. It's actually a request for localities to hold inmates till ICE decides whether they want to come for them or not. And following that guidance, Prince George's County does not notify ICE."

It's kind of hard for ICE to come and get 2 illegal gang members suspected of attempted murder when liberal pro-illegal immigration idiots refuse to notify ICE and instead releases them back into the US populace to prey on more Americans....like this 14yo girl.

Just curious, how man US citizens arrested and being held for attempted murder do you think these libtard pro-illegal immigration Leftists would just simply .... set free?

YES, Mr. Jail Director, this 14yo girl's blood / death is on YOUR hands!

Maryland jail defends shocking decision to release MS-13 killers in spite of ICE detainer

I would personally love to see the family file a civil law suit - and win - against the director, the country, and anyone else involved in allowing these 2 murdering illegals to walk right out of the jail.

Last edited:
Weren't the Democrats wanting to "ban" ICE? Oh wait...isn't MS-13 the Democrat's favorite "friends"?

"The Democrat defense of MS-13 gang members continued today.

Rep. Joe Crowley just proclaimed that it was “disgusting” for President Trump to refer to MS-13 gang members as “animals.”

The Liberal Left, also known as the Democrats, want to get rid of ICE, who do a fantastic job, and want Open Borders.

Vigilantism will become a fad soon if the courts and the Democrats don't stop this nonsense. Guaranteed.

Weren't the Democrats wanting to "ban" ICE? Oh wait...isn't MS-13 the Democrat's favorite "friends"?

"The Democrat defense of MS-13 gang members continued today.

Rep. Joe Crowley just proclaimed that it was “disgusting” for President Trump to refer to MS-13 gang members as “animals.”

The Liberal Left, also known as the Democrats, want to get rid of ICE, who do a fantastic job, and want Open Borders.

Rep Crowley, let me say that MS13 gang members ARE animals, you idiot. Now, how do I know this? Simple, I spent my career working in law enforcement and corrections, many of those years working in & leading a gang unit.

The disgusting one is you Rep Crowley.

So, do you think this guy even knows - or cares - that he is technically an accessory to the murder of this 14yo girl because he released 2 highly-tattooed, violent illegal MS13 gang members who were wanted for attempted murder?

People arrested for attempted murder don’t just “get released “. This story is bogus .

Forum List

Back