Dems put pressure on McGreevey

I find it interesting how his "lover" is claiming he isn't gay and that he NEVER had a "sexual" relationship with McGreevy. Makes you wonder if McGreevy wasn't sexually harassing him as claimed and that the reason McGreevy "came out" was to try and cover up HIS harassment against the guy.

McGreevy must be thinking that by proclaiming, "I am a gay American" that will protect him the in the impending suit. I am sure it will be a he said he said situation. Either way, by giving the guy a government job, McGreevy is going to be WRONG!

freeandfun1 said:
I find it interesting how his "lover" is claiming he isn't gay and that he NEVER had a "sexual" relationship with McGreevy. Makes you wonder if McGreevy wasn't sexually harassing him as claimed and that the reason McGreevy "came out" was to try and cover up HIS harassment against the guy.

McGreevy must be thinking that by proclaiming, "I am a gay American" that will protect him the in the impending suit. I am sure it will be a he said he said situation. Either way, by giving the guy a government job, McGreevy is going to be WRONG!

I was wondering something very similiar. i was wondering if maybe the reason he made this pronouncement was to scream persecution if anyone tried to call him on his corruption.

I was wondering something very similiar. i was wondering if maybe the reason he made this pronouncement was to scream persecution if anyone tried to call him on his corruption.

Probably a combination of what everyone has posted here so far.........Bottom line is he was covering his own ass. (pun intended)

It does seem to me that since Mcgreevey has remained steadfast on that Nov 15th date, he is putting the screws to both parties, I guess because both are pressuring him to leave now, the Dems want Corzine, and Republicans want Schundler.

Forum List

Back