Dems Involved In Crypto Currency Ponzi Scheme That Laundered Billions Through Ukraine To Democrats

I do not agree it's wild speculation....it seems to be a premise based on actual facts
Speculation is not factual; it’s speculative. You believe it because you want to. Intelligent people wait for all the evidence and the proof before making accusations.

Speculation is not factual; it’s speculative. You believe it because you want to. Intelligent people wait for all the evidence and the proof before making accusations.
You have used the word speculation. I said there were facts, that formed the bases of the premise. You said the premise was based on speculation, not me

I don't need to prove that your conspiracy theory,
You claim reports are false and call it a conspiracy theory, like a lot of you called the idea of Hillary's proven Russian Collusion scandal ... which turned out to be true,the largest criminal political scandal in US history.

You spew your opinions, falsely call facts conspiracies, and offer nothing to back it up ... and are eventually proven wrong ... and still deny it.

Last edited:
You claim reports are false and call it a conspiracy theory, like a lot of you called the idea of Hillary's proven Russian Clusuon scandal ... which turned out to be true,the largest criminal political scandal in US history.

You spew your opinions, falsely call facts conspiracies, and offer nothing to back it up ... and are eventually proven wrong ... and still deny it.

Yep.

hmmmm……look at that #2 Dem donor….SAM BANKMAN-FRIED.

$40M to Dems….$200k for Pubs.

Are the Dems going to give the money back to investors in FTX?

THE PUBS SURE AS FUCK SHOULD.

RankContributorTotal ContributionsTotal Hard MoneyTotal Outside MoneyTo DemocratsTo Republicans
1George Soros
Soros Fund Management
New York, NY
$128,485,971$1,733,258$126,752,713$128,475,971$0
2Richard Uihlein
Uline Inc
Lake Forest, IL
$80,707,168$3,326,153$77,381,015$0$80,692,168
3Kenneth C. Griffin
Citadel LLC
Chicago, IL
$68,557,100$1,507,100$67,050,000$0$68,571,500
4Jeffrey S. & Janine Yass
Susquehanna International Group
Haverford, PA
$47,296,500$80,100$47,216,400$0$44,075,100
5Timothy Mellon
Retired
Saratoga, WY
$40,046,515$46,515$40,000,000$10,700$40,035,815
6Sam Bankman-Fried
FTX.US
Washington, DC
$39,826,856$989,856$38,837,000$36,793,956$235,200

it was a criminal enterprise. Dems should return every dime they got to defrauded investors.

Otherwise they are criminals themselves, aren’t they?

You guys can’t ignore this story. It’s fucking huge.

And it involves Tom Brady and Gisele Bunchen. It’s not going anywhere

All Gatewaypundit said was that
A. Congress gave billions to Ukraine...we all knew that

B. The FTX CEO gave a lot to Dems

C. People donated millions in crypto to Ukraine

That's it

How that translates to anything nefarious I am unable to see

The LEFT impeached Trump for even enquiring about the OBVIOUS lawlessness in Ukraine!

Pigs at the trough can't have that!

Rome 2.0

I’m still searching for the connection between crypto and Dems

Anyone?
Biden gives billions to Ukraine.....and then Ukraine invests millions of that cash in FTX instead of spending it on the war....and FTX makes out a donation to the DNC for $40 million to fund their mail-in ballot scam. All of that money just disappears via bribes and other expenses.
To think the Dems actually impeached Trump over a phone call to Ukraine.
Now you know why.

Now Yellen calls for Crypto Currency to be regulated...

You are an idiot.

There is ZERO evidence the claims are true. There is not one shred of proof.

None. Zip. Nada. Zilch.

If there was, your propagandists would post it.

There simple is no bottom to your credulity.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

The article said that Ukraine RECIEVED donations in crypto
Yeah....but Ukraine received our donations in cash from our treasury.....and then Ukraine bought millions of shares in FTX in the middle of a war with Russia.....and FTX promptly turned around and donated a fortune to the DNC....which seems a bit strange unless the DNC was making all this happen. Also....Democrats have been using congress to eliminate FTX's competitors.

and then Ukraine bought millions of shares in FTX in the middle of a war with Russia..
That MAY have occurred but that article didn't state that...and they were trying really hard to make that connection

Forum List

Back