Dems’ Gov Shutdown Costs More Than Wall

Drumpf has owned the shutdown so stop complaining and trying to shift blame. Man up punk. :rolleyes:

“And I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck, because the people of this country don't want criminals and people that have lots of problems and drugs pouring into our country. So I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I'm not going to blame you for it.
-Drumpf

Last edited:
Drumpf has owned the shutdown so stop complaining and trying to shift blame. Man up punk. :rolleyes:

“And I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck, because the people of this country don't want criminals and people that have lots of problems and drugs pouring into our country. So I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I'm not going to blame you for it.
-Drumpf
It cuts both ways, moron. He at least admits his part in it which makes dems even less scrupulous.

-Drumpf
It cuts both ways, moron. He at least admits his part in it which makes dems even less scrupulous.
No it only cuts one way which is why he admitted that the owned the shutdown. I mean its right there highlighted in red and bolded for you. :rolleyes:

-Drumpf
No it only cuts one way which is why he admitted that the owned the shutdown. I mean its right there highlighted in red and bolded for you. :rolleyes:
Democrats would rather waste the money then let Trump get his wall. THAT is the difference between our parties and that is why democrats are to blame.

If the democrats are right and the border wall is not effective then that's on Trump and they can bring it up over and over again in 2020.
But to claim the wall is a waste of money, from the party of the Obama trillion dollar stimulus ("Thanks to his ‘T.A.R.P,’ largely ineffective ‘stimulus packages,’ billions of dollars in giveaways to the green energy sector and other spend-happy ways, Barack Obama added about $9 trillion of debt, nearly doubling the United States’ national indebtedness in just eight years." OPINION: Obama Failed — Not Fixed — America’s Economy) and it can't work when 67 nations have put up walls to secure their borders the left's objections amount to epic hypocrisy, even for them, and a Big Lie that's based on just being against whatever President Trump is for, and the fear that their illegal immigrant party base will wither away.

Anyway you figure it they are effing liars.

Dem House Armed Services Chair: Trump Has the Authority to Use the Military to Build His Wall | Breitbart

Sunday on ABC’s “This Week,” House Armed Service Committee chairman Rep. Adam Smith (D-WA) said President Donald Trump does have the authority to declare a national emergency and have the military build a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border.

Host George Stephanopoulos asked, “Does President Trump have the ability, have the authority to declare a national emergency and have the military build his wall?”

Smith said, “Well, unfortunately, the short answer is yes. There is a provision in the law that says the president can declare an emergency. It’s been done a number of times, but primarily it’s been done to build facilities in Afghanistan and Iraq. In this case, I think the president would be wide open to a court challenge saying, where is the emergency? You have to establish that in order to do this. Beyond that, this would be a terrible use of Department of Defense dollars.”

-Drumpf

This is 100% Trump and McConnell's shutdown. Americans do not want a wall built.

Dem House Armed Services Chair: Trump Has the Authority to Use the Military to Build His Wall | Breitbart

Sunday on ABC’s “This Week,” House Armed Service Committee chairman Rep. Adam Smith (D-WA) said President Donald Trump does have the authority to declare a national emergency and have the military build a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border.

Host George Stephanopoulos asked, “Does President Trump have the ability, have the authority to declare a national emergency and have the military build his wall?”

Smith said, “Well, unfortunately, the short answer is yes. There is a provision in the law that says the president can declare an emergency. It’s been done a number of times, but primarily it’s been done to build facilities in Afghanistan and Iraq. In this case, I think the president would be wide open to a court challenge saying, where is the emergency? You have to establish that in order to do this. Beyond that, this would be a terrible use of Department of Defense dollars.”

That is not what he is saying. Typical Breitbart fake news. He said it has been done in war zones but the courts could well tell him he cannot build the wall because there is no national emergency in the US.

According to ‘experts’.
Could have had a wall with money democrats are costing America...

The Government Shutdown Will Cost More Than Trump's $5 Billion Border Wall Funding, According to Experts

Trump owns the shutdown.

8912129.jpg

-Drumpf

Awwwwwww, wassamatter, Asclepias? Better to keep "gubermint" shut down than to compromise? Personally, I wouldn't give a flying fuck if it stayed down for the proverbial "ten count". Unfortunately for all of us, this corporate construct lamely disguising itself as a legitimate governmental body will be back and sucking us dry like the parasitic entity that it most assuredly is.

BTW, what is a "man up punk"? Is that a new type of Blunt?

-Drumpf

Yup and I watched Pelosi and Schumer on the news crying over the Fed workers who are out of work.

If they cared so much they would fund the wall.

Hypocritic assholes is what they are.

In the big picture $5 Billion is nothing, and the savings in less ILLEGAL ALIENS stealing welfare, healthcare and educational services would pay for the wall very quickly. Also, Trump is cutting better trade deals with Mexico which will also result in economic benefits to the U.S.

Trump never said Mexico would just give us a check for $5B, but they WILL pay for the wall. No matter what the Wall will enhance border security. It is just another tool on the tool box.

Forum List

Back