Dems fail to derail China trade deal !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
it is no coincidence that the hate filled left waited until the the day of a very important 1st step in a new China trade deal to send the Articles of Impeachment over to the Senate ! they did this for 2 reasons 1st to dominate the news cycle over the trade agreement and 2nd to hopefully [even though it was a slim chance]embolden the Chinese to step back to wait and see what their communist allies in the democratic party bring forth on impeachment [new bull crap evidence] in the hopes that they could continue the same old same old and continue taking advantage of the American people while enriching the treasonous democrats and their spoiled brat kids like [Hunter Biden] ! you see folks the dems do not care about the common man ! they will do and say anything for political power even if it hurts the American people ! they could have easily waited one more day after the trade deal was signed to vote to send the articles to the Senate .

it is no coincidence that the hate filled left waited until the the day of a very important 1st step in a new China trade deal to send the Articles of Impeachment over to the Senate ! they did this for 2 reasons 1st to dominate the news cycle over the trade agreement and 2nd to hopefully [even though it was a slim chance]embolden the Chinese to step back to wait and see what their communist allies in the democratic party bring forth on impeachment [new bull crap evidence] in the hopes that they could continue the same old same old and continue taking advantage of the American people while enriching the treasonous democrats and their spoiled brat kids like [Hunter Biden] ! you see folks the dems do not care about the common man ! they will do and say anything for political power even if it hurts the American people ! they could have easily waited one more day after the trade deal was signed to vote to send the articles to the Senate .
You mean the NO Deal deal, right? C'mon man, get it together.

And talk about spoiled brats:

serveimage

why would the dems who were in a hurry to impeach and then in no hurry to send over the articles pick today of all days to send the articles to the Senate ?

serveimage
I don't see the clinton's there

why would the dems who were in a hurry to impeach and then in no hurry to send over the articles pick today of all days to send the articles to the Senate ?
Like all in Washington, the Holidays were coming and they ALL wanted to go home. Get it yet?

serveimage
i know that you and your comrades hope that the Chinese dont honor the trade deal but the fact is Trump is a much stronger leader than anyone they have ever faced against when it comes to trade .

serveimage
Yeah, the experts see it just like that, uh huh...
Markets are up, even after the impeachment vote...

Like all in Washington, the Holidays were coming and they ALL wanted to go home. Get it yet?
they couldnt wait one more day ?? whats it like to feel the need to lie to legitimize your parties actions ?

serveimage
Donnie, the fat guy, is the biggest spoiled brat of the family ($200M from Daddy)

serveimage
Donnie, the fat guy, is the biggest spoiled brat of the family ($200M from Daddy)
well he made president. what have you done?

serveimage
spoiled brats maybe .... but they have a lot more to bring to the table as far as talent and experience in business than Bidens crack smoking son.

they couldnt wait one more day ?? whats it like to feel the need to lie to legitimize your parties actions ?
Not my party but but but

serveimage
Self made. My parents weren't rich.
Never wanted to be President. What have you done?

serveimage
spoiled brats maybe .... but they have a lot more to bring to the table as far as talent and experience in business than Bidens crack smoking son.
And Don Jr. he never did any of that, correct? Go blow yourself.

serveimage
Self made, my parents weren't rich, dad worked days and third shift on weekends. They still made money to buy and live in nice homes.

I was never going to be my parents, went on my own path, still at the same company I started with in 1977. have two houses, two boats, two cars, three kids, eight grand kids two dogs. Never wanted to be president but could do it. Why do you care about trump's personal family sooooo much?

serveimage
And Don Jr. he never did any of that, correct? Go blow yourself.
it's not news. so nope.

serveimage
Self made, my parents weren't rich, dad worked days and third shift on weekends. They still made money to buy and live in nice homes.

I was never going to be my parents, went on my own path, still at the same company I started with in 1977. have two houses, two boats, two cars, three kids, eight grand kids two dogs. Never wanted to be president but could do it. Why do you care about trump's personal family sooooo much?
Who fucking asked you? Are you Idnar?

Who fucking asked you? Are you Idnar?
the message board, whiner

Forum List

Back