Demonization of Putin is one of the biggest threats to American national security,Stephen Cohen.

You have no supporting evidence to justify such assertions.

But you have justified the OP. :113:

Bullshit..there is no reason to support what the Russians did here in America..what Putin did was in my opinion a terrorist attack.
Putin isn't under indictment.

Because his buddy in chief Trump pretends that Puttin didn't do anything, many people in America don't even know what he did.
Many people don't know that Putin did anything because there has been nothing provided to suggest that he did.

You, on the other hand, take it on faith.

I'm no Trumpkin. I try to keep things in perspective. I understand the desire of the government to want to demonize Putin due to the geopolitics involved. We see the same tactics repeated over and again. Who can forget how we were manipulated into the war in Iraq.

Why don't you read up on the 12 Russians who are under indictment for hacking America..
Feb 17

"It turns our the U.S. Department of Justice believes there were thirteen of them," Zakharova wrote. "Thirteen individuals interfering in the U.S. election? Thirteen individuals versus the budgets of the security agencies that are measured in billions of dollars? Versus the intelligence, counterintelligence and top-notch technologies? Isn't it absurd? Well, that's the US political reality nowadays, you know."

Russian Foreign Ministry dismisses US charges with election meddling as absurdity

People, who believe all those alleged stories about "bad Russians", aren't you tired from being manipulated?

Last edited:
Putin should be overthrown.

Russia has no legitimate reason to conduct cyberwarfare, but if it continues to do so, the day will come soon when the electricity goes off in Russia until it submits, executes Russia, and kneels to the West.
That's the true face of American democracy: overthrowing legitimate presidents and regime changes. We DO NOT need that "democracy", thank you.
Russia will be shut down if it does not stop, period.

Russia has no legitimate reason to conduct cyberwarfare, but if it continues to do so, the day will come soon when the electricity goes off in Russia until it submits, executes Russia, and kneels to the West.
That's the true face of American democracy: overthrowing legitimate presidents and regime changes. We DO NOT need that "democracy", thank you.
Before doing something idiotic like that ^ I'd like to remind you some historical facts: Russia has been able to finish all the wars started against her by other countries in the capitals of those foolish countries.

Before doing something idiotic like that ^ I'd like to remind you some historical facts: Russia has been able to finish all the wars started against her by other countries in the capitals of those foolish countries.
:) Flat out lie.

Bullshit..there is no reason to support what the Russians did here in America..what Putin did was in my opinion a terrorist attack.

Because his buddy in chief Trump pretends that Puttin didn't do anything, many people in America don't even know what he did.
Many people don't know that Putin did anything because there has been nothing provided to suggest that he did.

I'm no Trumpkin. I try to keep things in perspective. I understand the desire of the government to want to demonize Putin due to the geopolitics involved. We see the same tactics repeated over and again. Who can forget how we were manipulated into the war in Iraq.

Why don't you read up on the 12 Russians who are under indictment for hacking America..
For all those Americans who still think "Russia interfered in our elections".

Robert Bridge, an American writer and journalist:

Even before Donald Trump set foot in the White House, loveless liberals were busy pushing the narrative that Russia meddled in the elections. But could this claim be - just maybe - a dastardly ploy to hide some unsavory truths?

The FISA fail

Clinton’s email scandal

Operation Sink Sanders

Clinton cheated in debates

Regime change

Given Hillary Clinton’s past track record for advocating on behalf of military adventures, most memorably in Iraq and Libya, the tall tale of Trump-Russia collusion appears to have been a desperate effort on the part of the establishment to get their candidate into office and the military industrial complex into another war.

Impeach Trump

Clinton Foundation ‘pay to play’

Nunes Memo, Part 2

Bear scare! Why the US Democrats desperately need a Russian bogeyman

It is sad that Russia was given such an opportunity to abandon years of oppression and embrace Western Democracy

The west opened their arms and offered free trade opportunities.

But Russia could not help but revert to their old ways personified by Putin
Russia has tasted your Western "democracy" in 90-s and spit it out. The vast majority of Russians do not need your Western "values", they have their own great traditions and values they observe and respect which are over 10 ages old (Russia has been baptized in year 988, when USA has not been on the map yet). And it's just great that their leader (who seems to be a true leader, not another Deep State puppet!) has been guarding Russian sovereignty, history, values and traditions from all kinds of foreign dirty hands. And that's another thing why Deep State has been demonizing him for.
I feel sorry for you guys.......you had so much opportunity and you pissed it away

Compare Russia to China in 1990. Russia had so much more offered them and settled for authoritarianism. China was destitute an$ restructured their whole economy to become dominate around the globe

Russia is stil the same shithole it was 30 years ago.

Napoleon invaded you......Russia never took Paris
What happened against Japan in 1905?
How about WWI when you guys just quit?
Afghanistan was a bust as you packed up and went home

Is Afghanistan any better after years of your presence there? It turned into a real sh*thole. In fact, every country where you have brought your "democracy" is turned into a sh*thole. Including my own home country of Ukraine. Thanks a lot, American Deep State and its puppets.

Is Afghanistan any better after years of your presence there? It turned into a real sh*thole. In fact, every country where you have brought your "democracy" is turned into a sh*thole. Including my own home country of Ukraine. Thanks a lot, American Deep State and its puppets.
Wait a minute skippy

You claim Russia finished in the capitals of countries you fought

Other than Berlin. ........name one

I have, that's how I know the number of Russians under indictment to be 13.

Wait a minute skippy

Paris and Stockholm , for example.

Napoleon burned Moscow. The Japanese kicked the Russians ass in 1905. The Germans kicked the Russians ass in WWI. The USSR collapsed into the weak Russia of today.

Anyone who believe rt.com is a dupe or a willing stooge.

Russia had so many opportunities in 1990 to compete on western markets

They pissed them all away.......You chose Putin and now you have a third rate economy

You heard it here folks - Unhinged Liberalism at it's finest.

Wait a minute skippy

Paris and Stockholm , for example.
When did Russia take Paris?

That was Hitler

Napoleon burned Moscow. The Japanese kicked the Russians ass in 1905. The Germans kicked the Russians ass in WWI. The USSR collapsed into the weak Russia of today.

Anyone who believe rt.com is a dupe or a willing stooge.
. All that and the Russians are still intact... Sounds to me like no one kicked the Russians ace. They have prevailed in every case.

It is sad that Russia was given such an opportunity to abandon years of oppression and embrace Western Democracy

The west opened their arms and offered free trade opportunities.

But Russia could not help but revert to their old ways personified by Putin
Russia has tasted your Western "democracy" in 90-s and spit it out. The vast majority of Russians do not need your Western "values", they have their own great traditions and values they observe and respect which are over 10 ages old (Russia has been baptized in year 988, when USA has not been on the map yet). And it's just great that their leader (who seems to be a true leader, not another Deep State puppet!) has been guarding Russian sovereignty, history, values and traditions from all kinds of foreign dirty hands. And that's another thing why Deep State has been demonizing him for.
I feel sorry for you guys.......you had so much opportunity and you pissed it away

Compare Russia to China in 1990. Russia had so much more offered them and settled for authoritarianism. China was destitute an$ restructured their whole economy to become dominate around the globe

Russia is stil the same shithole it was 30 years ago.
The US wasn't interested in cooperating with Russia for the labor benefits.

The US was interested in looting Russia's natural resources.

Forum List

Back