Demonic Muslim terrorists played with severed heads of Jewish victims

Comparing this attack to the Holocaust minimizes the Holocaust, and is therefore antisemitic.
I am not making such a comparison, as I am not calling the latest Hamas attack a holocaust. You just misunderstood, Chief Shit-for-Brains.

These “people” are not human. A video has emerged of the demons playing with the bloody heads of the innocent Jews they tortured.

(I couldn’t watch.)

This explains why they are so popular here at USMB.

I did not say that either. Goddamn, you are a fucking idiot! LOL!
I don't recall any allegations of Jews kidnapping Arab babies and cutting off their head or roasting them alive in ovens.
So now you're claiming cutting off the heads of Arab babies or roasting them alive in ovens isn't mistreatment. You're not just an antisemite; you're a complete psycho.

That kind of rhetoric is all too familiar. It's designed to dehumanize people in order to make slaughtering them easier on the conscience of the killers. After all, dropping bombs killing 8K Palestinian "animal demons" is much easier than killing innocent babies.
They have to be human in order to be dehumanized

KILL
THEM
ALL

FULL
EXTERMINATION

Bad yes but necessary also yes... there is no relativity here... one side is defending themselves the other are sadistic murderers... I hate to say this but those dead Palestinian kids would have grown up to fight for Hamas.... The Jews in Israel have never been purposely barbaric...
The Jews bend over backwards to avoid the death of civilians the other side revels in it....
We killed children too after 9-11... you don't think our bombs know the age of its target do you?...
So you're supporting "ethnic cleansing" like Milosevich did?

If US bombs killed any kids it wasn't because they were targeted. We only bomb military targets.

I remember during the Iraq war we targeted an underground communications center, which happened to have been holding hundreds of civilians. That's different that leveling a city of 2.2m.

Last edited:
Sorry, no. Collateral deaths of unintended women and children killed in blasts after being warned to leave the area are very unfortunate, but that isn't even within a light-year to stuffing babies into lit ovens, gouging children's eyes out, torturing parents to death while making the kids watch, crushing pelvises with heavy objects, and cutting people's heads off alive then playing with them.
Agreed. But if they warn people to leave do you really think Hamas would stick around to get bombed?
I call bullshit on "warning first". That's just wasting bombs on empty buildings.

I agree that there are a lot of fucked-up SNs in the ME.

Agreed. But if they warn people to leave do you really think Hamas would stick around to get bombed?
Apparently so, and they've prevented others from leaving. THey want them killed so they can try to blame it on Israel to get public opinion on their side, and apparently they have a lot to protect there like their weapons and bases of operation along with continued fighting against the IDF. The last thing they want is to be run off when they've sworn to stick it out until Israel is destroyed.

I call bullshit on "warning first". That's just wasting bombs on empty buildings.
How would they know a building is empty? And what makes you think they are targeting civilian living quarters? They are targeting known Hamas locations and anywhere that bombs and rockets come from at them, I would think.

I agree that there are a lot of fucked-up SNs in the ME.
One thing I've heard on good authority is that among everything else Hamas has lied about is the food and water situation. It isn't as bad as they've claimed.

These “people” are not human. A video has emerged of the demons playing with the bloody heads of the innocent Jews they tortured.

(I couldn’t watch.)

How many thousands of additional Palestinian children need to be blown to pieces for you to feel better, snowflake?

Murder people and steal their land for 80 years, and bad shit happens.

The world is watching, psychopath.

That kind of rhetoric is all too familiar. It's designed to dehumanize people in order to make slaughtering them easier on the conscience of the killers. After all, dropping bombs killing 8K Palestinian "animal demons" is much easier than killing innocent babies.
^ Gets it.

Forum List

Back