Democrats would be proud of me right now...

RadiomanATL

Jun 13, 2009
Not here
...We just had a network barter spot that I was supposed to download and put into our system for airing on Thursday. It was a highly political "repeal Obamacare" spot that quoted Sarah Palin, Newt Gingrich, Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck. I just forwarded it on to our GM and recommended that we do not air it.

Just doing my part for the liberal media machine :thup:

...We just had a network barter spot that I was supposed to download and put into our system for airing on Thursday. It was a highly political "repeal Obamacare" spot that quoted Sarah Palin, Newt Gingrich, Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck. I just forwarded it on to our GM and recommended that we do not air it.

Better for ya'll to try to steer clear of appearing to have favorites/
Good for you.
:cool:

Better for ya'll to try to steer clear of appearing to have favorites/
Good for you.
:cool:

Our stations target demo is females, 28-34. Young moms on their way to the kids soccer practice.

A political ad with ominous music and a scary voice would turn off listeners. Especially after a 3 month barrage of them already.

Forum List

Back