Democrats Working Hard to Get Trump Elected

Beto is a idiot and those that will vote for him are dumber than a box of rocks!

Anyone suggesting amending the Constitution like one poster in this thread is suggesting is not living in reality.

You will need 2/3rd vote in the Senate which will never happen in this day and time because Democrats will never obtain that many seats.

Also the amount of States needed to do this would be impossible to get...

Also left you have laws just enforce them and stop acting like you don't have the laws to work with...

Just to be clear ... The President of the US isn't the ultimate arbiter of US gun control, neither is Congress.

Any executive decision or legislation created that is deemed by the SCOTUS to be un-Constitutional is null and void.

So, they can say anything they want. Ultimately, the courts will decide.

There are 3 gun control bills on Turtle Boy's desk right now, but he refuses to address them. He claims he won't touch them unless Trump first says he will sign them

It actually make sense because passing a bill in the Senate that can not get the votes for a override is pointless, but the left will complain anyway...

Mitch McConnell is pulling a Harry Reid, so I do not know why the left is upset now?

Also Harris and Beto should listen to Biden because they seem to think they ( Beto and Harris ) can use their pen and phone and bypass Congress and sooner or later the USSC will slap these idiots down with the overreach that the House allows with these executive orders...

Bringing a bill up for a vote is not bypassing congress.

You know what I wrote!

I did not write bringing the bill up for vote is bypassing Congress so stop playing your retarded games.

I wrote executive orders and the pen and phone is bypassing congress like your boy Obama did!

Also I wrote McConnell understands he does not have the votes to override the President Veto so why pass the bill?

He is doing a Harry Reid!

So next time do not twist what I wrote, wait you are a troll so you will...

Beto is a idiot and those that will vote for him are dumber than a box of rocks!

Anyone suggesting amending the Constitution like one poster in this thread is suggesting is not living in reality.

You will need 2/3rd vote in the Senate which will never happen in this day and time because Democrats will never obtain that many seats.

Also the amount of States needed to do this would be impossible to get...

Also left you have laws just enforce them and stop acting like you don't have the laws to work with...
Amending the constitution is not required, and the gun control bills on Turtle Boy's desk have nothing to do with amending anything.

Amending the constitution is not required, and the gun control bills on Turtle Boy's desk have nothing to do with amending anything.

We have too much gun control already. Get your fucking mitts off of my 2nd Amendment rights.

Fucking Leftists, always want to spit on the constitution, letting illegals vote, squashing free speech, stealing guns.... ....they all belong in prison

We have too much gun control already. Get your fucking mitts off of my 2nd Amendment rights.

Fucking Leftists, always want to spit on the constitution, letting illegals vote, squashing free speech, stealing guns.... ....they all belong in prison

Wow. Crazy and mad. You got a tough combination going this morning.

Beto let the cat out of the bag and no Democrat has attacked him for saying it.

He almost certainly doesn’t realize it, but Beto O’Rourke is likely to be the worst thing to happen to the gun-control movement in decades — and, if he continues in this mode, he may turn out to be the worst thing to happen to the Democratic party in a long time, too. In Houston last night, O’Rourke abandoned his cloying euphemisms (“mandatory buybacks”) and delivered a deliberate, carefully scripted endorsement of gun confiscation, which, within minutes, his campaign began to sell on t-shirts. “Hell yes,” Beto said, “we’re going to take your AR-15.”

70% of Americans support an Assault Weapons Ban... O'Rourke isn't that far off base.

I'm not a gun person but it's not hard to conclude if they can take away AR-15's it will be easy to take away the next gun on the list. I'm just curious as to how they will go about taking peoples guns...is Beto going to support "stop and frisk" type of confiscation or is he just going after people who legally own guns.

How many people want Jackboots kicking in their doors and confiscating their guns?

Even Bill Maher thinks you're an idiot.

Since very few people need to compensate with assault rifles, that won't be an issue.

Hell, yeah, I want the ATF kicking down the doors of these nuts.
------------------------------------------ it'll be interesting eh Joe ??

I'm not a gun person but it's not hard to conclude if they can take away AR-15's it will be easy to take away the next gun on the list. I'm just curious as to how they will go about taking peoples guns...is Beto going to support "stop and frisk" type of confiscation or is he just going after people who legally own guns.

I suspect most people when they hear that their AR-15 is now illegal will just turn them in rather than pay the huge fines if they are caught with one. I suspect a lot will be stuffed back in a closet and forgotten about.

I'm really less concerned with the ones that are already out there than the new one just sold to a disaffected kid who is about to shoot up a mall or a school.

it'll be interesting eh Joe ??

Naw. Not really. I'm sure a few nuts will commit suicide by cop by having a shoot out with the ATF. But most of them will give up and the ones that don't will be the nuts who were scaring their neighbors, anyway.
----------------------------------------------------- no neighbors are scared as most neighbors don't know who is armed with effective and efficient Arms . And as far as interesting and my interest . If you DEMS decide to confiscate my interest is in the USA going Further to heck as I wait to see what you go after next JoeB .

Beto has made sure he will not hold any elected office for many years to come.
The Dems have been slowly inching the agenda forward for many years.
I have no doubt that there are a few that are very upset that he spoke about it so plainly.

Gun nuts have accused Democrats of wanting to take guns for lots of years. If you are already getting the blame, you might as well do it. What more can gun nuts claim now
And little scared Dems seem unable to comprehend that more rules and requlations does not do anything but make it impossible for law abiding citizens to access their second amendment rights. They are so afraid and so crazed that they actually believe that more laws will stop crimminals.

And little scared Dems seem unable to comprehend that more rules and requlations does not do anything but make it impossible for law abiding citizens to access their second amendment rights. They are so afraid and so crazed that they actually believe that more laws will stop crimminals.

No, we don't think that at all.

The majority of gun deaths aren't "Criminals". At least not until they do what they did to kill people

Most gun deaths are suicides, accidents, domestic violence and the occassional mass shooting.

All of which are committed with legally acquired guns.

Look at where he is at as far as popularity goes. No one cares what he says.

Beto has made sure he will not hold any elected office for many years to come.
The Dems have been slowly inching the agenda forward for many years.
I have no doubt that there are a few that are very upset that he spoke about it so plainly.

Gun nuts have accused Democrats of wanting to take guns for lots of years. If you are already getting the blame, you might as well do it. What more can gun nuts claim now
-------------------------------------- I think that they KNOW exactly what they are doing . They want the USA Guns and Gun Freedoms all gone Max ,

Forum List

Back