democrats will set up Cornhole sites outside the democrat convention in 2024 !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
Cornhole is growing in popularity around the world and may even be added to the Olympic games ! to keep up with the times and show support for the new rage dems will have Cornhole sites set up outside their Convention in 2024 ! the only catch is participants must bring their own kernel bags .

1699936496377.png

Cornhole is growing in popularity around the world and may even be added to the Olympic games ! to keep up with the times and show support for the new rage dems will have Cornhole sites set up outside their Convention in 2024 ! the only catch is participants must bring their own kernel bags .

View attachment 858279
That is an interesting name for the game. Years ago, cornhole had a completely different connotation, and I am not sure most people (especially young people) remember. Kinda strange, in my opinion.

wtf is "cornhole"?? Asking as a furriner!!!

I always thought it was.........................unmentionable in polite company.

Greg

wtf is "cornhole"?? Asking as a furriner!!!

I always thought it was.........................unmentionable in polite company.

Greg

I was going to say the most cornholing in the world happens in san fransicko. At pelousy's house they use hammers.

OK, so they're going to have cornholing at the Dem convention. Are they also going to set up a San Francisco style poop slalom course? Those Dems sure know how to have fun. MAGA

Forum List

Back