Democrats wanted to RUSH everything to the Senate because “Trump is a threat to National Security"..

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Twitter ^ | December 26, 2019 | Donald J. Trump

The Radical Left, Do Nothing Democrats said they wanted to RUSH everything through to the Senate because “President Trump is a threat to National Security” (they are vicious, will say anything!), but now they don’t want to go fast anymore, they want to go very slowly. Liars!

------------

Oh this is going to be so entertaining since EVERYTHING Trump has said in this tweet is TRUE BEYOND DEFLECTION!!!!....

EcUwKoE.jpg

Like Mitch said, Nancy holding the articles of impeachment isn't hurting the senate, they don't want to waste their time on them anyway. <g>

This looks to me like the Dems are trying to hold a cloud of impeachment over Trump for as long as they can, while they continue to dig and press for more information that could be used against him. People scoff when the term civil war is used, but that's what is going on in our federal gov't between the Repubs and the Dems. It ain't a shooting war, but there is definitely a no-holds-barred war going on and I doubt that the Dems are going to surrender. IMHO, Pelosi is going to delay the Articles for as long as she can, but when she thinks the tide is turning against her and the Dems are in danger of losing their House majority then that's when those Articles are going to be sent to the Senate.

I think the danger point for losing the House is already present, and it's hard for me to believe the House will sit on those Articles for much longer, after they come back from the holiday break. It's either that or they've decided to go all in and risk everything to stop Trump. As it stands now, I think the Dems are already fucked; I think they'll lose the House and Trump will be re-elected.

This looks to me like the Dems are trying to hold a cloud of impeachment over Trump for as long as they can, while they continue to dig and press for more information that could be used against him. People scoff when the term civil war is used, but that's what is going on in our federal gov't between the Repubs and the Dems. It ain't a shooting war, but there is definitely a no-holds-barred war going on and I doubt that the Dems are going to surrender. IMHO, Pelosi is going to delay the Articles for as long as she can, but when she thinks the tide is turning against her and the Dems are in danger of losing their House majority then that's when those Articles are going to be sent to the Senate.

I think the danger point for losing the House is already present, and it's hard for me to believe the House will sit on those Articles for much longer, after they come back from the holiday break. It's either that or they've decided to go all in and risk everything to stop Trump. As it stands now, I think the Dems are already fucked; I think they'll lose the House and Trump will be re-elected.

And they may be losing the Senate as well.

The Radical Left, Do Nothing Democrats said they wanted to RUSH everything through to the Senate because “President Trump is a threat to National Security” (they are vicious, will say anything!), but now they don’t want to go fast anymore, they want to go very slowly. Liars!

------------

Oh this is going to be so entertaining since EVERYTHING Trump has said in this tweet is TRUE BEYOND DEFLECTION!!!!....

EcUwKoE.jpg
Funny how much she looks like Ivanka.

Real easy solution as I see it....when the Senate comes back, Mitch simply gives Piglousy 10 days to get the impeachment to him OR he brings it up and the Senate votes an acquittal automatically.....stating she is trying to milk it for political reasons...which she is!

------------

EcUwKoE.jpg
Funny how much she looks like Ivanka.
And you look like the horse's ass...which you are!!!

The longer that idiot Pelosi drags this out the more absurd it becomes. Its URGENT its a CRISIS its an EMERGENCY...then pause, delay, no hurry :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

There is still a shitload of unheard testimony and documentation out there

If Trump releases it, maybe we can hurry things along

If Nancy had pursued the court option first for her subpoenas then maybe we'd know who won the case by now.
Trump has the "Executive Privilege" card and its the trump card so far, until the courts say its not.
Nancy needs to realize that her partisan coup plot unraveled, she just doesn't have the cards......Trump wins.

Too bad. Schitt fucked up his time, now voted on and to the senate it goes!....ROTFLMFAO

The longer that idiot Pelosi drags this out the more absurd it becomes. Its URGENT its a CRISIS its an EMERGENCY...then pause, delay, no hurry :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The democrats... they outdid themselves demonstrating they have no brain this time.

This may be remembered as the dumbest move in political history.

This is what happens when you live in echo chambers folks...

NAH, your entire party declared they have shocking, irrefutable, incontrovertible and Overwhelming evidence, that was so Damning they had no choice but to impeach.

They even abandoned their subpoenas because they declared under oath they had enough evidence.

Maybe you should dig up the dead carcass of The Mueller Report and start over again.

The Dems are the real threat to National Security!
When they return from break, House Dems should be frog-marched out of the Capitol and charged with Sedition!

Forum List

Back