Democrats want children to sleep on floors.

Wayfair draws backlash, calls for boycott after employees protest bed sales to Texas border detention camp
  • Wayfair is facing negative backlash after employees protested the company's apparent sale of mattresses destined for a border detention camp for children.
  • Customers and businesses are boycotting the online furniture retailer until the company apologizes.
  • Wayfair sold mattresses and bunk beds to a charity group that manages some of the camps along the Southern border.
So illegals should sleep on the floor then.
These Liberals need to wake up.
So, it really bothers YOU right wingers that these kids are sleeping on concrete floors? :rofl: Pinocchio, is thy name!
you can't even keep your hate straight. you use ANY REASON AT ALL to "justify" your "hate" for trump.

even if it makes you look more stupid than you are normally capable of.

dumbass is thy name.
Exactly what in my statement, pointed to Trump or my so called hatred for Trump?

I was sarcastically pointing out the hypocrisy, that this bashing thread against liberals contains.
"so called"????

woman, please.

George Soros just want the money that the government gives him to take care of the illegals. But putting beds in their facilities is high maintenance. hat means that they have to pay someone to come in and wash the beds from urine and food crumbs.. But without beds. All you need is to spray down the floors with a water hose. But unless the government will send cleaning maids to these centers every morning to wipe down the mattresses and bed frames. But George Soros needs all the money that he can get from the government, so that can reap the fruits of his labor.

Wayfair draws backlash, calls for boycott after employees protest bed sales to Texas border detention camp
  • Wayfair is facing negative backlash after employees protested the company's apparent sale of mattresses destined for a border detention camp for children.
  • Customers and businesses are boycotting the online furniture retailer until the company apologizes.
  • Wayfair sold mattresses and bunk beds to a charity group that manages some of the camps along the Southern border.
So, it really bothers YOU right wingers that these kids are sleeping on concrete floors? :rofl: Pinocchio, is thy name!

Poor baby. You can't spin this to Trump or the right without sounding like a complete moron. Just shut up you hypocrite. By the way, it's YOUR side that refuses to allocate money to alleviate these alleged terrible conditions. Pinocchio would be your name.
nope....my ''side'' passed a bill to fund it! Now it is up to Trump, to give permission to McConnell to bring it to the senate floor to pass it, and Trump to sign it.

the ball is in your court, my dear!
Yes, but they voted it down several times first.

you can't even keep your hate straight. you use ANY REASON AT ALL to "justify" your "hate" for trump.

dumbass is thy name.
Exactly what in my statement, pointed to Trump or my so called hatred for Trump?

I was sarcastically pointing out the hypocrisy, that this bashing thread against liberals contains.
They got as much, let's make make Trump look bad as they could before they got the funds.

democrats would love nothing more than for ICE to machine gun little Guatemalan children, so they could run anti-Trump and anti-American propaganda 24/7.

The Stalinists don't give a FUCK about these or any children, it's only about optics.
Funny chit. YOUR hero Trump puts poiple in this position & you asdfucks say we don't care.

dumbass is thy name.

They got as much, let's make make Trump look bad as they could before they got the funds.
Democrats passed border funding. Your assdfuck orange hero vetoed it.

democrats would love nothing more than for ICE to machine gun little Guatemalan children, so they could run anti-Trump and anti-American propaganda 24/7.

The Stalinists don't give a FUCK about these or any children, it's only about optics.
Funny chit. YOUR hero Trump puts poiple in this position & you asdfucks say we don't care.
Well you damn sure can't type.

Poor baby. You can't spin this to Trump or the right without sounding like a complete moron. Just shut up you hypocrite. By the way, it's YOUR side that refuses to allocate money to alleviate these alleged terrible conditions. Pinocchio would be your name.
nope....my ''side'' passed a bill to fund it! Now it is up to Trump, to give permission to McConnell to bring it to the senate floor to pass it, and Trump to sign it.

the ball is in your court, my dear!
Yes, but they voted it down several times first.

Who voted it down?

Forum List

Back