Democrats to be out in force tonight

I hate seeing the American flag burned.

And I'll support their right to do it.

Freedom of expression means we have to live and let live when it comes to the words and opinions of others. I wish the PC Police would choose to admit that.

Why is it OK to destroy the flag in whatever way imaginable but not OK to display it proudly?

I wish the PC Police would choose to admit that.

Who are these imaginary "PC police" that you appear to be so obsessed about?

Because in this instance they would have to be rightwingers like the OP if they object to burning the flag.

Because in this instance they would have to be rightwingers like the OP if they object to burning the flag.
That's correct, I would be disagreeing with them, because I'm consistent.

And I'll put you down for another lefty who is pretending not to know what I mean by PC Police, thanks.

Freedom of expression means we have to live and let live when it comes to the words and opinions of others. I wish the PC Police would choose to admit that.

Why is it OK to destroy the flag in whatever way imaginable but not OK to display it proudly?

Who said it isn't?

And I'll put you down for another lefty who is pretending not to know what I mean by PC Police, thanks.

Thank you for being consistent by admitting that these imaginary "PC police" of yours are equal opportunity offenders of your sensibilities.

Thank you for being consistent by admitting that these imaginary "PC police" of yours are equal opportunity offenders of your sensibilities.
You're welcome. And I'll still support their right to do so.

Unlike, well, you know.

You're welcome. And I'll still support their right to do so.

Unlike, well, you know.

I support their rights too. I just don't call those who are clutching their pearls in horror the "PC police". I prefer to think of them as dullards and ignorami instead.

Almost nobody is saying a person can't display the Confederate flag on their personal property, but displaying the flag of a treasonous army on government grounds is another story.

Forum List

Back