Democrats strike again, Use IRS

Sounds to me like a bunch of people who had no idea what they were getting into since they seem to be shocked about standard procedure. Maybe they can appeal to the people who benefited from their hard work and faith, maybe they shouldn't hold their breath.

Sounds to me like a bunch of people who had no idea what they were getting into since they seem to be shocked about standard procedure. Maybe they can appeal to the people who benefited from their hard work and faith, maybe they shouldn't hold their breath.

Yeah really, who'd have thunk the President of the United States would be sicking the tax authorities on his enemies? Oh wait, can you say "Bil Clinton"?

What a bunch of crooks these Democrats are..... November can't come soon enough.

Yeah really, who'd have thunk the President of the United States would be sicking the tax authorities on his enemies? Oh wait, can you say "Bil Clinton"?

What a bunch of crooks these Democrats are..... November can't come soon enough.

What makes you think the president sicking the IRS on them? no evidence of that, it's more like they didn't have their tax forms in order, bad news for anyone no matter their politics.

Obama 'sicked them' on the American people with ObamaCare.

What makes you think the president sicking the IRS on them? no evidence of that, it's more like they didn't have their tax forms in order, bad news for anyone no matter their politics.

We've been waiting for years for them to go after media Matters, an organization that gets tax exempt status to investigate the private lives of Fox news personnel and attack conservatives at every turn...... how's that coming? Yeah, nothing political here.

Tea Party chapters around the nation are blasting the Internal Revenue Service after the federal agency sent them letters demanding information about their politics, contributors and even family members.

Read more: Numerous Tea Party Chapters Claim IRS Attempts To Sabotage Nonprofit Status | Fox News

Democrats even attacking families.

You are so totally fulla shit!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Because you said so right? :lol:

No, more like because you have no proof this any kind of Democrat plot. In fact, I think you KNOW how bullshit it is to add the word "Democrats" to your thread title, but you did it anyway just to be a hack.

Btw, why is that so often the party of personal responsibility is blaming others for their obvious screwups (and yeah, I'm grouping Teahdists into it)?

No, more like because you have no proof this any kind of Democrat plot. In fact, I think you KNOW how bullshit it is to add the word "Democrats" to your thread title, but you did it anyway just to be a hack.

Btw, why is that so often the party of personal responsibility is blaming others for their obvious screwups (and yeah, I'm grouping Teahdists into it)?

Dont need one. We know who controls the executive.

Same as The likes of you, Obama and the Statists in Congress blaming BUSH and running against him a second time.

Bush didn't have to lift a finger.

IDIOT.

Same as The likes of you, Obama and the Statists in Congress blaming BUSH and running against him a second time.

Bush didn't have to lift a finger.

IDIOT.

I enjoy seeing them BUTT HURT.

It make the pay back so much more pleasurable:lol:

That's nice, but I'm kinda referring to groups who didn't file properly and are now bitching about their own mistakes biting them in the ass.

That's nice, but I'm kinda referring to groups who didn't file properly and are now bitching about their own mistakes biting them in the ass.

Right right, Apps sitting on a desk and suddenly needing 500 pages of documents two weeks before dead line.

Do you pucker up at the site of Obama?

We've been waiting for years for them to go after media Matters, an organization that gets tax exempt status to investigate the private lives of Fox news personnel and attack conservatives at every turn...... how's that coming? Yeah, nothing political here.

Not only FOX...but others in the New Media...But hey? About time for the exposure for them LONG overdue...and SOROS.

Right right, Apps sitting on a desk and suddenly needing 500 pages of documents two weeks before dead line.

No, but i got a feeling you wouldn't mind experiencing some Santorum.

:D

Brent Bozell's wingnut media outfit has been around longer and also has tax-exempt status.

No, but i got a feeling you wouldn't mind experiencing some Santorum.

:D

Typical projections. Some day you may even get an original thought.

Forum List

Back