Democrats Sound Like They're Running For H.S. Class President

With the booming economy and record low unemployment (to name a few), I'm convinced Dems are conceding 2020 so they are getting all they are getting all their nutjob candidates out of the way for a more serious 2024 run. This explains why Pelosi went through with an impeachment scam destined to fail. As far fetched as it was, it was their only chance to hurt Trump. But it ended in EPIC FAIL.

Makes one proud when the financial plans of the front runners show the mathematical abilities of a fourth grader. Not one of them adds up nor is it sustainable.
Love Bernies not so bright idea of financing his administration off law suites. Then the clown doesn't realize that that reduces what that company pays in taxes. If they even stay in the U.S. to pay taxes.

I can't imagine trying to pretend to be proud of voting for any of them.

After seeing that debacle last night, Putin is no doubt going to double down to help elect one of those children. Hell, if a Democrat would win the Presidency, the confusion and discord Putin craves for our country is a given. I bet old Vlad is laughing his ass off at that stable of Democrat candidates. In fact, his new strategy is no doubt to leave these these mental patients alone in their panicked frenzy to get elected. He couldn't possibly create more confusion than that.

Out of the 7 candidates on the stage last night, 6 are Ivy alumni or have lived in New York City. Only Sleepy Joe has done neither, but he is goofy enough he thinks he did.

That's the real problem here. These people have no connection with Real America and just don't want to. President Trump is the essential New Yorker and a graduate of an elite institution as well. But he actually respects the people in the heartland, like them, doesn't disrespect those who make their life from the soil.
I always believed that the best president should actually like the people in the country he intends on running.
That's the only thing Bernie is any good at, appearing like he likes Americans.
Truth is he really doesn't. If he did, he wouldn't lie to them about his real intentions. He stands up there every day telling them he's looking out for them, but in truth, he's misleading them into thinking he has all of the answers. His answers have always failed wherever they're used.

Did any of you actually watch the entire debate?

Those who missed it will be tuning into the EIB at noon Eastern Time- earlier out on the west coast-to get the whole debate summarized and condensed. Rush Limbaugh listened to every word and will be giving the people the gist of what happened this afternoon.

If you tuned into the Democrat debate last night...you saw nothing but utter chaos.

But...what does promising free stuff appeal to?

Answer: Kids.
I guess that this is how some people try to hook those who have never voted before. I did hear it said once that first impressions are the most important.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

With the booming economy and record low unemployment (to name a few), I'm convinced Dems are conceding 2020 so they are getting all they are getting all their nutjob candidates out of the way for a more serious 2024 run. This explains why Pelosi went through with an impeachment scam destined to fail. As far fetched as it was, it was their only chance to hurt Trump. But it ended in EPIC FAIL.

They'd better do something along those lines otherwise that party is as dead as a dodo bird.

I never watch them, they lack substance.

None of the moderators ever ask the questions that I would want to know the answers to.

"Mr. Biden, do you know what state you are in and what office you are running for?"

example given.
Oh for the good old days of Mike Wallace and Walter Cronkite.
Sarcasm, right?

We got James O'Keefe doing REAL journalism

Those who missed it will be tuning into the EIB at noon Eastern Time- earlier out on the west coast-to get the whole debate summarized and condensed. Rush Limbaugh listened to every word and will be giving the people the gist of what happened this afternoon.
If he doesnt talk about something, it's not worth knowing!

None of the moderators ever ask the questions that I would want to know the answers to.

"Mr. Biden, do you know what state you are in and what office you are running for?"

example given.
Cronkite was a communist, but at least he covered it up.

example given.
Cronkite was a communist, but at least he covered it up.

Cronkite made an effort to keep his disrespect for the country under control.

Fredo openly roots against the Presidency

If you tuned into the Democrat debate last night...you saw nothing but utter chaos.

No wonder young people love Bernie. He's running for Senior Class President.....not President of The United States.

There's not much of a lineup of candidates when you saw the debate last night. Here's what I saw in a nutshell:

• Bloomberg...literally said that he BOUGHT Democrats to take back the House
  • Bernie...thinks Cuba and Nicaragua educated their people
  • Joe Biden....stumbling and mumbling old fool
  • Liz Warren......single issue candidate screaming about male sexist pigs
  • Amy Klobachar...deeply hated by her employees but thinks she will bring decency back to the White House
  • Mayor Pete...thinks he can give advice about being gay to 9 year old kids
  • Styer.....who is this guy....bought his spot on the stage

Thanks, Mud! You've finally made me realize why Tulsi Gabbard is conspicuously absent from these debates! If she were still on there, she would stand out in stark contrast from these clowns making them all look singularly like buffoons. And apparently for whatever reason, the DNC doesn't want THAT.
Tulsi isn't allowed because she looks like someone men would like to fuck.

Not Liz Warren.

No wonder young people love Bernie. He's running for Senior Class President.....not President of The United States.

There's not much of a lineup of candidates when you saw the debate last night. Here's what I saw in a nutshell:

• Bloomberg...literally said that he BOUGHT Democrats to take back the House
  • Bernie...thinks Cuba and Nicaragua educated their people
  • Joe Biden....stumbling and mumbling old fool
  • Liz Warren......single issue candidate screaming about male sexist pigs
  • Amy Klobachar...deeply hated by her employees but thinks she will bring decency back to the White House
  • Mayor Pete...thinks he can give advice about being gay to 9 year old kids
  • Styer.....who is this guy....bought his spot on the stage
Last night proved more than ever, Bloomberg is the guy to beat...he buys election, Trump gets help from foreigners.....two corrupt white fucks going head to toe in Nov...PERFECT MATCH UP!!

Forum List

Back