Democrats scramble to avert shock Senate loss in Washington state + Dems' working-class struggles shake Nevada — and threaten the whole party

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Tiffany Smiley is one of the best candidates I have ever known. She is running an incredible race and closing in on a 30 year career politician. Keep your eyes on Washington!

Thanks for the optimistic heads-up about Washington State. Maybe my relatives who still live there will find that state government will soon be more tolerable.

Pound that murderous fraud vax mandating witch Murray...
Back before she was "elected", I had occasion to deliver something to her house that she bought from my business and install it. She's a total pig! She probably needs a dozen illegals to keep her home habitable.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
I don’t know the accuracy of this thread premise but it DOES point out the fact that Dems and people who value abortion rights have to get out and VOTE!

Republicans don’t win when people vote as 2018 and 2020 showed.

VOTE!

Republicans will

I don’t know the accuracy of this thread premise but it DOES point out the fact that Dems and people who value abortion rights have to get out and VOTE!

Republicans don’t win when people vote as 2018 and 2020 showed.

VOTE!

Republicans will
I love the smell of desperation in the morning.

Well somebody better keep an eye on WA's elections cause it's more corrupt than the federal elections and has been since 2004 (Governor race between Gregoire vs Rossi)

Let's get rid of Murray, then Cantrell, then Jayapal, then, then, then......

Dimslee will be out in 24, but never should have been in in the first place

Well somebody better keep an eye on WA's elections cause it's more corrupt than the federal elections and has been since 2004 (Governor race between Gregoire vs Rossi)

Let's get rid of Murray, then Cantrell, then Jayapal, then, then, then......

Dimslee will be out in 24, but never should have been in in the first place
Don't forget Sawant and the rest of Seattle's marxist city council. And there's probably just as many nuts on Olympia's city council.

But yes, none of them ever should have been there.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back