Democrats sacrificing biden to protect obama

Obama wasn't born in the US and Trump's investigators he hired -- they have the proof

Trump has just been waiting to show the proof but now he is about to release it -- Obama will be in prison by the end of the next month...

#MAGA

Honestly, I don't think that they read Biden in on most of the stuff.
They see him as Crazy Ole Joe truly just dog stupid.
Affable, but stupid.
That's one reason Obama wouldn't sanction his run in 2016 -
They needed Hillary to take the reins.

Actually presidents don't usually sanction (or more accuratly endorse) anyone in presidential primaries after they leave office, they stay clear of it. As they should.

Most Presidents pass the torch to their VP if they want it, Biden clearly wanted it.
Obama oversaw the press conference where Biden did everything except announce his Presidency.
In this case "sanction" not endorse.
Can you show me an example of a president endorsing his vp in a primary?

First off -
Stop using "endorse" you dumbfuck.

Show me a President who forbid his VP to succeed him, before Obama.

you are one dumb son of a bitch,,,

Back at ya cock sucker

I hope it backfires and bidens turns rat and dumps on obama

Affable, but stupid.

Actually presidents don't usually sanction (or more accuratly endorse) anyone in presidential primaries after they leave office, they stay clear of it. As they should.

Most Presidents pass the torch to their VP if they want it, Biden clearly wanted it.
Obama oversaw the press conference where Biden did everything except announce his Presidency.

First off -

No need to go full retard on us bj. Presidents don't "sanction" candidacies nor do they "forbid" them. Perhaps you can show us an example. :lol:

Affable, but stupid.

First off -

No need to go full retard on us bj. Presidents don't "sanction" candidacies nor do they "forbid" them. Perhaps you can show us an example. :lol:

You are an idiot

First off -

You are an idiot
You can't come up with an example of sanctioning or forbidding?

First off -

You are an idiot

compared to you shes brilliant,,,and I dont even like her,,,

Forum List

Back