Democrats, Republicans, and Gender Equality.

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
Even though I agree with Democrats on many issues, their view of men as oppressors is a deal-breaker for me. Any man who is a Democrat must understand that many in his party view him as an evil oppressor and promote severe discriminatory policies against men. One young Liberal Man on r/MensLib said
Yep. It's a weird experience, going with a movement like "I'm here because I agree with just about all your policy goals, even though I know a not-insubstantial amount of my fellow feminists view me as subhuman."
I would say
I disagree with Conservatives 80%, but anyone who opposes those who view me as subhuman is my friend.

Republicans have been accused of Misogyny -- but this accusation is false. Republicans treat women as at least equal to men. Republicans support women having all rights men have! Republicans believe men should have more responsibilities -- but not to the degree Democrats do. Republicans respect women more then men. President Trump said that he always believed that 'Women Are Smarter Than Men' in a 2018 Missouri rally. Many Conservatives can be mildly male bashing, but no one with any power would dare to insult women.

Democrats do support significant Misandry is words and in Laws. They support teaching both men and women that men are a class of oppressors. As a result many young women openly proclaim their hate toward men, some celebrate male suicide and men dying from COVID. Even though few men are severely assaulted by women, being subject to constant hate and verbal abuse does take a toll on anyone's mental health. Democrats support Laws under which male victims of Domestic Violence are arrested rather then helped. Democrats support Presumption of Guilt for any man accused of Sexual Harassment. As a result every man in USA is a tweet away from losing his career.

I understand that both parties have faults. Nevertheless, every man must understand the reality of Discrimination Against Men and the fact that Democrats support this Discrimination much more then Republicans.

Last edited:
You have no worries of losing your job from previous groping exposed in a tweet, unless you're someone famous! :eek-52:

What young women are professing their hatred towards MEN? (I THOUGHT all young women loved men and couldnt keep their legs shut, so they could get pregnant and joyously have abortions). :rolleyes:

Women have been discriminated against in the labor force since women entered the work force....decades of discrimination....and although it may seem like you're a tweet away from being fired etc....you're not....

You may be feeling the heat because of the famous guys being exposed.....but nothing will happen to you....

What young women are professing their hatred towards MEN?
That is extremely common on Social Media like Twitter and TikTok. Tweets expressing hatred for men and celebrating men dying from COVID get up to 450,000 likes. It is likely that millions of young women have extreme hatred for men. All this hatred is generated by portrayal of men as oppressors.

Even though I agree with Democrats on many issues, their view of men as oppressors is a deal-breaker for me. Any man who is a Democrat must understand that many in his party view him as an evil oppressor and promote severe discriminatory policies against men. One young Liberal Man on r/MensLib said

I would say

Republicans have been accused of Misogyny -- but this accusation is false. Republicans treat women as at least equal to men. Republicans support women having all rights men have! Republicans believe men should have more responsibilities -- but not to the degree Democrats do. Republicans respect women more then men. President Trump said that he always believed that 'Women Are Smarter Than Men' in a 2018 Missouri rally. Many Conservatives can be mildly male bashing, but no one with any power would dare to insult women.

Democrats do support significant Misandry is words and in Laws. They support teaching both men and women that men are a class of oppressors. As a result many young women openly proclaim their hate toward men, some celebrate male suicide and men dying from COVID. Even though few men are severely assaulted by women, being subject to constant hate and verbal abuse does take a toll on anyone's mental health. Democrats support Laws under which male victims of Domestic Violence are arrested rather then helped. Democrats support Presumption of Guilt for any man accused of Sexual Harassment. As a result every man in USA is a tweet away from losing his career.

I understand that both parties have faults. Nevertheless, every man must understand the reality of Discrimination Against Men and the fact that Democrats support this Discrimination much more then Republicans.

I have to disagree big time friend.

Republicans nationwide are doing everything in their power to take away any rights that
Women have. My wife and I have supported Republicans in the past -- but no more! The Abortion
controversy alone has forced us to join with going Blue. We must in order to save the country.

I would say

The majority of women enjoy being treated as the "weaker" sex in all but employment situations. If they want to be treated by this social construct, it is unfair to claim both sides. We either have absolute equality in social and employment situations or we don't.

Forum List

Back