DEMOCRATS RELEASE 3 illegal aliens rapists back in society, two raped children

It would have been so much better if the children had been raped by legal immigrants.
Only a jackass could of made that comment.....I've been waiting to see which lib would chime in with that nonsensical non point...and I'm not surprised to see it's you....

It would have been so much better if the children had been raped by legal immigrants.
Wow you democrats are sick

and you voted for a potus who is a self declared serial female assaulter, so who are you talking about?

Penny cannot stick to topic on any thread....her TDS kicks in every time.

Let me help, the thread is about three vermin who were out and about and never should have been and raped a child.

That help?

I am sure that it would have been much better if they had green cards, because you would never have even mentioned it.
So you are saying these kids would have been rapped even if we stopped the illegals from
Coming to the country?

What I mean is exactly what I said. The only reason that you mentioned the rape was because they did not have green cards.

I am sure that it would have been much better if they had green cards, because you would never have even mentioned it.
So you are saying these kids would have been rapped even if we stopped the illegals from
Coming to the country?

What I mean is exactly what I said. The only reason that you mentioned the rape was because they did not have green cards.
No I mentioned it because 3 people that ARENT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE RAPED A CHILD AND A WOMAN. And we’re released BY DEMOCRATS

and you voted for a potus who is a self declared serial female assaulter, so who are you talking about? Also he hung out with a pedophile.
When did he declare he assaults woman?

Admittedly, Trump only advocates molesting women if you are a star.

and you voted for a potus who is a self declared serial female assaulter, so who are you talking about? Also he hung out with a pedophile.

Gramps has the TDS bad also.

Lousy deflection on this thread, loons. Just own it

When did he say he assaulted anyone? He said woman LET YOU ,, if a woman lets you grab there pussy are you not going to do it? Lol never mind you might be gay

Coming to the country?

No I mentioned it because 3 people that ARENT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE RAPED A CHILD AND A WOMAN. And we’re released BY DEMOCRATS

So, again, if they had had green cards, then it would have been OK for them to be here, and therefore, not worthy of discussion.

When did he say he assaulted anyone? He said woman LET YOU ,, if a woman lets you grab there pussy are you not going to do it? Lol never mind you might be gay

...a real role model for American children everywhere!

Coming to the country?

So, again, if they had had green cards, then it would have been OK for them to be here, and therefore, not worthy of discussion.
No if you democrats do your jobs and fix out loop holes THE CHILD TODAY WOULDN'T TRAUMATIZED TODAY. Or the the female raped. This is why democrats won’t win a election in 2020 it’s over

He was talking to a grown man .. TDS

He was talking to a grown man .. TDS

...at Trump's normal adolescent level of class.

Coming to the country?

No if you democrats do your jobs and fix out loop holes THE CHILD TODAY WOULDN'T TRAUMATIZED TODAY. Or the the female raped. This is why democrats won’t win a election in 2020 it’s over

The "loophole" is the Constitution.

Coming to the country?

Stop and release is in the constitution?? Someone should have told Texans after we conquered Mexico lol

Stop and release is in the constitution?? Someone should have told Texans after we conquered Mexico lol

ICE is the one doing that. Condemn them and the one who controls them all you want. I'll not stop you.

Forum List

Back