Democrats reject America's sovereignty

yes, I have stated that premise several times. the right wing still prefers to "mine the border".
That was my idea. I'm a Libertarian, not too far right.
Why should anyone take you seriously in abortion threads. you don't care about natural rights.
Nobody has a natural right to walk into a country any time they want, and with millions of their friends, without that host country having a say. As for abortion, what natural right are you talking about?
the right to walk right up and ask for asylum from a silly, US drug war.

No such right, but keep hallucinating.
why not? we have a drug war that is destabilizing Latin America.

yes, I have stated that premise several times. the right wing still prefers to "mine the border".
That was my idea. I'm a Libertarian, not too far right.
Why should anyone take you seriously in abortion threads. you don't care about natural rights.
Nobody has a natural right to walk into a country any time they want, and with millions of their friends, without that host country having a say. As for abortion, what natural right are you talking about?
the right to walk right up and ask for asylum from a silly, US drug war.
Natural right implies given by nature. That ain't it.
to ask for asylum is. to state why it is needed may be asked.

How does that generate revenue to pay for the upgrade of the Island and surrounding infrastructure.
By reducing the spending of welfare $$ on the immigrants who would emigrate.
how does increasing regulation and reducing free trade on the border, solve any actual problems? the Wall does nothing to solve a refugee problem. we don't have a common defense problem.

How does that generate revenue to pay for the upgrade of the Island and surrounding infrastructure.
how does increasing regulation and reducing free trade on the border, solve any actual problems? the Wall does nothing to solve a refugee problem. we don't have a common defense problem.

Gosh did you forget that just FIVE years ago, Democrats were the ones who wanted the wall up, gave it UNANAMOUS yes vote in the Senate to get the bill passed:

2013: All Senate Dems voted to build border fence, kill visa lottery, end chain migration
by Paul Bedard

January 30, 2018 01:19 PM

EXCERPT:

All Senate Democrats united with two independent senators in 2013 to push through a comprehensive immigration reform plan to build a border fence and end “chain migration” and the visa lottery, positions they now oppose because they are in President Trump’s immigration package.

Led by Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, 52 Democrats and two independents OK’d the legislation.

LINK

Now we have the same two leftist assholes opposing the Trump proposal which is similar to the one THEY passed in the 2103 Senate.

"The provisions that were included in the legislation sponsored by Schumer, S.744 - Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act, are very similar to those Trump is now pushing in his broad plan he will outline in tonight’s State of the Union address."

I find it funny that the party of NO is having a hard time with being settlers as Andy coulter calls her American conservatives. All of us are immigrants.

Speak for yourself. I didn't immigrate anywhere. I'm native American. My family fought the British in the Revolution, and has fought for the country since. I have no ties to any other nation, sentimental or otherwise.
So you are a cave man?

How it solves problems. >>

They could make tens of Billions$ per year by stopping illegal alien remittances$$

+ more tens of Billions$$ per year by cutting off welfare to illegal alien families.

Billions$$ more by eliminating crime by illegals. Billions$$ more by eliminating EMTALA for illegals.

Billions$$ more by eliminating illegal alien wildfires.

Billions$$ more by eliminating illegal alien school and hospital overcrowding.

Billions$$ more by repairing tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid

They could also save Billions$$ from stopping the overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

There IS NO "refugee" problem. Caravaners are not refugees. They're fortune hunters.

Last edited:
that is Your story, bro; not their story.
No, it is THEIR story, which you apparently have not gotten yourself informed about.

The caravan is looking for US freebies$$$, not running from crime. If they were refugees with crime as their motivation, they could go to countires much closer to Central America than the US, with lower crime ratee than what the US has (ex. Aruba, Martinique, Cuba)

But there, they don't see the welfare goodies$$ that US liberals dangle in front of them,

Last edited:

Gosh did you forget that just FIVE years ago, Democrats were the ones who wanted the wall up, gave it UNANAMOUS yes vote in the Senate to get the bill passed:

2013: All Senate Dems voted to build border fence, kill visa lottery, end chain migration
by Paul Bedard

January 30, 2018 01:19 PM

EXCERPT:

All Senate Democrats united with two independent senators in 2013 to push through a comprehensive immigration reform plan to build a border fence and end “chain migration” and the visa lottery, positions they now oppose because they are in President Trump’s immigration package.

Led by Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, 52 Democrats and two independents OK’d the legislation.

LINK

Now we have the same two leftist assholes opposing the Trump proposal which is similar to the one THEY passed in the 2103 Senate.

"The provisions that were included in the legislation sponsored by Schumer, S.744 - Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act, are very similar to those Trump is now pushing in his broad plan he will outline in tonight’s State of the Union address."
this is the federal power that is actually delegated to Congress: To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization.

Nancy Pelosi rejects ‘Dreamers’ for wall money deal

On Thursday Nancy Pelosi flatly rejected the idea of approving funding for President Trump’s border wall in exchange for protections for illegal immigrant “Dreamers.” Chuckles Schumer said that he would only vote for a $1.6 billion for a “border fence”, but not the $5 billion that Trump is asking for the border wall.

All countries control their border crossings.
The Democrats are rejecting America's sovereignty because they need more poor illiterate anti-American voters.
These corrupt Democrat Politicians are protecting human traffickers, the mexican drug cartels and they are pandering to the racist Aztlan Nationalist.

View attachment 233621

Hiden-Agenda-600-LI-594x425.jpg

Forum List

Back