Democrats reject America's sovereignty

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Nancy Pelosi rejects ā€˜Dreamersā€™ for wall money deal

On Thursday Nancy Pelosi flatly rejected the idea of approving funding for President Trumpā€™s border wall in exchange for protections for illegal immigrant ā€œDreamers.ā€ Chuckles Schumer said that he would only vote for a $1.6 billion for a ā€œborder fenceā€, but not the $5 billion that Trump is asking for the border wall.

All countries control their border crossings.
The Democrats are rejecting America's sovereignty because they need more poor illiterate anti-American voters.
These corrupt Democrat Politicians are protecting human traffickers, the mexican drug cartels and they are pandering to the racist Aztlan Nationalist.

pelosi-unamerican.jpg

America is the home of immigration as noted on the Statue of Liberty.
The New Colossus

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Emma Lazarus (November 2, 1883)
A bronze plaque with the words of the poem "The New Colossus" raised on it. The 1903 bronze plaque located in the Statue of Liberty's museum.

NPS

Pelosi is going to do it.....she is actually going to step on the bag of dog shit that's burning on her office threshold.....she will play into the radicals in her party and lose the house again in 2020.....

The New Colossus

A bronze plaque with the words of the poem "The New Colossus" raised on it. The 1903 bronze plaque located in the Statue of Liberty's museum.

NPS

this is not 1883 anymore
the NAs allowed immigration and look what happened to them

The New Colossus

NPS

We are just like all of the other countries in the world.
We have a 100% to control our border crossings and immigration.
The Left Wingers should consider the consequences of open borders.

I, and most people have NO problem with LEGAL Immigration where people can be vetted, like EVERY OTHER COUNTRY.

The Statue of Liberty verbiage is NOT U.S. LAW. If you think it is you are a MORON.

On Thursday Nancy Pelosi flatly rejected the idea of approving funding for President Trumpā€™s border wall in exchange for protections for illegal immigrant ā€œDreamers.ā€ Chuckles Schumer said that he would only vote for a $1.6 billion for a ā€œborder fenceā€, but not the $5 billion that Trump is asking for the border wall.

The Democrats are rejecting America's sovereignty because they need more poor illiterate anti-American voters.
These corrupt Democrat Politicians are protecting human traffickers, the mexican drug cartels and they are pandering to the racist Aztlan Nationalist.

View attachment 233621

Response to Pelosi -

giphy.gif

More America Hate from the Democrats. Typical for the party of Globalism.

The New Colossus

NPS

Still can't figure out the difference between legal and Illegal?

The New Colossus

NPS

Still can't figure out the difference between legal and Illegal?

They never will because Democrats have no respect for the rule of law.

View attachment 233621
it could be Centuries before the Great Walls of America start to make money.

I find it funny that the party of NO is having a hard time with being settlers as Andy coulter calls her American conservatives. All of us are immigrants.

I find it funny that the party of NO is having a hard time with being settlers as Andy coulter calls her American conservatives. All of us are immigrants.

Speak for yourself. I didn't immigrate anywhere. I'm native American. My family fought the British in the Revolution, and has fought for the country since. I have no ties to any other nation, sentimental or otherwise.

Last edited:
all people who like to nag my ass, move to exact opposite end of world china, people feed elementary kid students the coffee crackers gravitate my way, and you know, see how that works out? nobody ever heard of this citizenship we do now. im Obama, im a citizen in Turkistan awarded to me by a Lincoln president, we're responsibilibuddies now. Korean immigrants talking up immigration, that's America for you. see its 1969 why are we still only inviting in our ancestral genetic relatives from Germany, England, northern Europe? Oh ya that's racist, oops.

so wait billy you fought For, fought Against. see andrew Jackson's like why you on our lawn, stay off our lawn ,stay off scotlands lawn. hooray for stonehenge

Last edited:
all people who like to nag my ass, move to exact opposite end of world china, people feed elementary kid students the coffee crackers gravitate my way, and you know, see how that works out? nobody ever heard of this citizenship we do now. im Obama, im a citizen in Turkistan awarded to me by a Lincoln president, we're responsibilibuddies now. Korean immigrants talking up immigration, that's America for you. see its 1969 why are we still only inviting in our ancestral genetic relatives from Germany, England, northern Europe? Oh ya that's racist, oops.

so wait billy you fought For, fought Against. see andrew Jackson's like why you on our lawn, stay off our lawn ,stay off scotlands lawn. hooray for stonehenge

...................?

Break out the Narcan.

Speak for yourself. I didn't immigrate anywhere. I'm native American. My family fought the British in the Revolution, and has fought for the country since. I have no ties to any other nation, sentimental or otherwise.
I don't either. I'm "native American" by virtue of being born here. My mother immigrated from Denmark. So what ? I don't speak a word of Danish, and don't know anything about Denmark, other than where it's located.

I don't either. I'm "native American" by virtue of being born here. My mother immigrated from Denmark. So what ? I don't speak a word of Danish, and don't know anything about Denmark, other than where it's located.
A good thing, they'd be ashamed of you.

View attachment 233621
Open border globalists want to replace white people with more a docile, uneducated and darker crowd that they can manipulate more easily.

Forum List

Back