Democrats READY To Corn Hole Obama

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Yup, they are getting ready to bend over liberals favorite butt kisser. But THIS time HE will be getting the high hard one NOT the American people. Seems between Ben's speech and Obozo telling Congress to butt out of the Iran scam hurt some feelings in the party.

And those LEADING democrat party members are saying "Turn around son and grab your ankles". I hope they leave him squealin from the feelin. That would be a SUCK day for every liberal here! Fingers crossed and prayers said. Tear him up boys!

Obama faces Democrat defiance in Congress over Iran deal - Yahoo News

Yup, they are getting ready to bend over liberals favorite butt kisser. But THIS time HE will be getting the high hard one NOT the American people. Seems between Ben's speech and Obozo telling Congress to butt out of the Iran scam hurt some feelings in the party.

And those LEADING democrat party members are saying "Turn around son and grab your ankles". I hope they leave him squealin from the feelin. That would be a SUCK day for every liberal here! Fingers crossed and prayers said. Tear him up boys!

If Schumer is against Obama then Barry will have crow for Sunday dinner.

• Banned

If Schumer is against Obama then Barry will have crow for Sunday dinner.
The Democrats could care less when he was running over Republicans. But now it's them as well. He wanted to unify the country. Well soon EVERYONE will hate him. Now that's unity.

Forum List

Back