Democrats: No bluff, Obama will go it alone on immigration

The laws are already there.. His job is to enact the law, not break it.. So how is he going to "go it alone" when it's settled LAW????
Oh it's anything but settled. If it was we wouldn't be having this little war.

Just because you have a law that says no nudity doesn't mean the local beach isn't clothing optional, if the chief of police looks the other way or is too busy to bother. If we were enforcing the laws on the books there would be no illegals here. No administrator, regardless of political party, has bothered with that minor detail for decades. Now, why is that?

Just because your boy King doesn't like a law- doesn't mean he gets to "go it alone" and create a new one.. and allow me to just let you know he will not be allowed to do it either.. Just like yesterday, he will be biatch slapped back in to place.. If I were an elected official, I would vote to impeach the impostor and put his ass in prison where he belongs.

He hasn't made any laws.

He's issued Executive orders.

Take a look at the Constitution.

He can basically do that.

If you cannot see the stereotypical "racist" picture you just painted according to your own leftist Zombie comrades then you're blind..
All humans are racist, and the PC crap I mostly see on your side.

Not really.

It's basically learned.
Actually it isn't. Even babies have a thing for those who look like they do.

Baby Racists: At Our Sweetest Age, We?re Capable of Nasty Impulses - TIME

Nature, not nurture, in most cases with most things. When you study genetics it should scare the crap out of you. Free Will is a myth.

All humans are racist, and the PC crap I mostly see on your side.

Not really.

It's basically learned.

Nature, not nurture, in most cases with most things. When you study genetics it should scare the crap out of you. Free Will is a myth.

Ah yes.

Another study.

These sorts of studies come and go..you do know that right?

Not really.

It's basically learned.

Ah yes.

Another study.

I do but it's been known for a long time. We prefer people who look like we do, even when babies.

"Free Will is a myth" is a drastic overstatement.
I'm afraid that it isn't. It's a sweeping statement, and accurate.

A place to start: What if it?s not their fault? The myth of free will. | JayMan's Blog

Horseshit. Free will is alive and well.

Genetic disposition has its role, but so does environment.
The environment matters very little, to what really matters. We mostly do as we were born to do. It doesn't take a long look at human history to figure that one out. No matter the faith we slaughter each other like the dogs of war we actually are. A brutish and nasty but prolific little species, soon for the history books of a better one.

Last edited:
I'm afraid that it isn't. It's a sweeping statement, and accurate.

A place to start: What if it?s not their fault? The myth of free will. | JayMan's Blog

The environment matters very little, to what really matters. We mostly do as we were born to do. It doesn't take a long look at human history to figure that one out. No matter the faith we slaughter each other like the dogs of war we actually are. A brutish and nasty but prolific little species, soon for the history books of a better one.

That's overgeneralized and fails to recognize the day to day life of a human being, which is completely full of free will chuck full of factors that genes cannot account for.

That's overgeneralized and fails to recognize the day to day life of a human being, which is completely full of free will chuck full of factors that genes cannot account for.
Actually if I asked you to tell me all the "choices" you made a week ago, there would hardly be any. Most of our life is on auto-pilot. If it wasn't we'd be overwhelmed.

Ah yes.

Another study.

I do but it's been known for a long time. We prefer people who look like we do, even when babies.

Well no..it hasn't.

And these "studies" are difficult given that they are using subjects that have already been exposed to child rearing.

I saw one study that said "Babies hate ugly people".

And without blinking I was like, what?

Just a little thought into the topic and you get that Babies don't like things unfamiliar to them. They've been imprinted on what to expect. If you show them something completely unexpected they react.

This "study" would have more validity of they were using humans uncorrupted by being in a family.

And that's basically close to impossible.

Actually if I asked you to tell me all the "choices" you made a week ago, there would hardly be any. Most of our life is on auto-pilot. If it wasn't we'd be overwhelmed.

Did it go from "all" to "hardly" now, bro? Tell me about it.

Life's choices are LARGELY impacted by environment, to claim otherwise is just psychobabble plain and simple.

Did it go from "all" to "hardly" now, bro? Tell me about it.

Life's choices are LARGELY impacted by environment, to claim otherwise is just psychobabble plain and simple.
You believe that you make a lot of choices but you actually don't. I could drop you on another planet and you would still be essentially the exact same person you were programed at conception to be.

Ted Bundy was always nuts. Albert Einstein was always nuts but in a better way. That's how a patent clerk became the most famous physicist to ever live and Bundy we ended up putting down like a sick dog.

What you have is faith, faith that you are in charge of you, which isn't actually true.

He doesn't need a law to take actions on immigration. What part of that are you failing to understand?

The laws are already there.. His job is to enact the law, not break it.. So how is he going to "go it alone" when it's settled LAW????
Oh it's anything but settled. If it was we wouldn't be having this little war.

Just because you have a law that says no nudity doesn't mean the local beach isn't clothing optional, if the chief of police looks the other way or is too busy to bother. If we were enforcing the laws on the books there would be no illegals here. No administrator, regardless of political party, has bothered with that minor detail for decades. Now, why is that?

This nitwit nails the problem,but still can't see it.

Enforcment of laws on the books would go a very long way of soloving this little war as its put.

""If they don't bring any bill to the floor, the president has no choice — on a humanitarian basis and on a policy basis — to act where he can on his own," Schumer added."

Read more: Democrats: No bluff, Obama will go it alone on immigration | TheHill

Yeppers. When you have no willing partner, you sometimes have to dance alone...

This isn't communist China.. You don't get to go it alone in this country. It's called the rule of law, the United States Constitution and your boy King was just slapped shitless yesterday in a unanimous decision.
At this point we could use a king, we might just get something done for a change.

You might make a fine servant, but you are unfit to be a citizen.

Forum List

Back