Democrats, MSM, and East German STASI

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Same,same. It was all for a cause. Save communist party privilege and communist rule. Democrats and liberal media in 2017: " Bring down Trump and keep our upscale life style in Washington DC and NYC." Fuck the ignorant peasant class in flyover country.

You poor fuckwits have the entire thing sewed up and all you can come up with is the other guys are still fucking it all up. Incredible. "Neither" party can do any wrong with adherents such as this poor mindfucked example.

You poor fuckwits have the entire thing sewed up and all you can come up with is the other guys are still fucking it all up. Incredible. "Neither" party can do any wrong with adherents such as this poor mindfucked example.
So we should all become communist?

So we should all become communist?

Are those the only two concepts you can hold in your tiny little head?

Bush was blamed for 8 years cupcake

Sorry ya still got a rash over that, go sling your partisanshit at those who did so, you're all alike.

No I will call Trump out when I think he makes a mistake, but so far he is keeping his campaign promises. So he is good.
I supported Bush, but he did things I didn't agree with and I called him on it.
Unlike liberals, when Obama got lie of the year, you stuck up for him.

No I will call Trump out when I think he makes a mistake, but so far he is keeping his campaign promises. So he is good.

So, flip-flopping like a fucking flounder, lying, breaking promises (tax returns?) were ALL part of his campaign bullshit???

A perfect example of obsession - thanks for making my point for me tulip

You could have skipped a response and just remained the usual idiot....But, instead, you want to be a total moron.......You got your wish

So, flip-flopping like a fucking flounder, lying, breaking promises (tax returns?) were ALL part of his campaign bullshit???
I could care less about his tax returns. You already saw one and If it for your narrative that's all we would be hearing about.
What campaign promises has he not done? He has pretty much done or is working on everything he promised. Even with his own party turning their back on him. He has done a great job so far. You keep coming up with Trump got two scoops of ice cream while everyone else got one. Lol

Forum List

Back