Democrats lie about Russia collusion for two years now...

They talked about impeaching Trump all this time but then they pussied out.
They are still going to do that to appease their TDS infected base. Pelosi knows it is a political disaster, but she will have no choice.

Collusion is know about it and cooperating with something before it happened. So far, that's about the only thing your "Leader" may be innocent about or it's just provable. But most of the rest of his criminals aren't so lucky including his Son, Soninlaw, and more. In 2021 look for more indictments. If Donnies is reelected, they will just do a behind the scenes grand jury so it ties it up with no time limit. But his conspirators may not be so lucky. NY State already lists Donnie as Individual 1 in indictments that are on hold. So your STDS is out of control on this one.

And you said TDS. Does that mean yet another Trump Criminal Cabinet Member is going to be fired, quit or be indicted and he needs a replacement?

upload_2019-8-25_12-21-17.jpeg

I flushed a turd that had more relevance

I’m sure it was glad to get away from the idiot.

They talked about impeaching Trump all this time but then they pussied out.
They are still going to do that to appease their TDS infected base. Pelosi knows it is a political disaster, but she will have no choice.

Collusion is know about it and cooperating with something before it happened. So far, that's about the only thing your "Leader" may be innocent about or it's just provable. But most of the rest of his criminals aren't so lucky including his Son, Soninlaw, and more. In 2021 look for more indictments. If Donnies is reelected, they will just do a behind the scenes grand jury so it ties it up with no time limit. But his conspirators may not be so lucky. NY State already lists Donnie as Individual 1 in indictments that are on hold. So your STDS is out of control on this one.

And you said TDS. Does that mean yet another Trump Criminal Cabinet Member is going to be fired, quit or be indicted and he needs a replacement?

View attachment 275934

Makie ackie fakie

And had more relevance than Russia hoax . You got nothing turd

Are you sure? :)

What I am sure is that you left out the quotes so that we have to answer you to see who the hell you are talking to and about.

...now they've dropped it.

What the fuck happened?

The collusion, obstruction and witness tampering charges are still there. Mueller's report, Volume 2, clearly states 10 instances of obstruction.
But a sitting POTUS can't be indicted.

(I can't believe I actually have to explain this, but you're especially dense, so....)

So if Trump does not win in 2020, the current court filings (like in the Southern District of New York and Eastern District of Virginia) can proceed to indict and charge him with those crimes, which he committed according to witnesses who testified.

What I am sure is that you left out the quotes so that we have to answer you to see who the hell you are talking to and about.

More likely this thread is over your head. :)

More likely this thread is over your head. :)

My goodness. Aren't we feeling superior today? Well, bless your heart.

I’m just fucking with you Popeye. You have nothing to worry about. Nothing at all.

oomph.jpg

LOLOL

...now they've dropped it.

What the fuck happened?

The collusion, obstruction and witness tampering charges are still there. Mueller's report, Volume 2, clearly states 10 instances of obstruction.
But a sitting POTUS can't be indicted.

(I can't believe I actually have to explain this, but you're especially dense, so....)

So if Trump does not win in 2020, the current court filings (like in the Southern District of New York and Eastern District of Virginia) can proceed to indict and charge him with those crimes, which he committed according to witnesses who testified.

And if he is not reelected, there are any number of Federal Charges pending. Rump had better hope to die in office or he's going to die in prison.

Forum List

Back