Democrats Lead Full Assault On Veterans

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Not one full day after they were given what they asked for Obama and democrats launched a full scale assault on our veterans.

"— Democrats Thursday blocked the Senate from turning to a $78 billion spending measure for the Department of Veterans Affairs and military base construction."

This was purely a White House led and democrat backed assault on our vets.

"They and the White House argue that it's part of an overall GOP budget framework that shortchanges spending on other domestic programs."

So Obama and democrats GOT what they wanted and then punished OUR vets in return. We need the RETURN of the simple majority vote BECAUSE democrats are using the current rule to destroy OUR military.

"The 50-44 vote fell shy of the 60 required to overcome a filibuster and came a day after Congress voted to forestall a partial government shutdown and keep Cabinet agency doors open through Dec. 11, buying time to try to reach a budget and spending pact."

So we DID avoid the shut down and democrats ARE punishing vets.

"Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., said Thursday that negotiation on a potential budget pact that would increase tight budget limits for the Pentagon and domestic agencies are still in the very early stages."

Mitch NEEDS to go. This kind of crap needs to be over and done. If he can't do it then let's find somebody who can.

Democrats block veterans funding bill as budget talks loom

Not one full day after they were given what they asked for Obama and democrats launched a full scale assault on our veterans.

"— Democrats Thursday blocked the Senate from turning to a $78 billion spending measure for the Department of Veterans Affairs and military base construction."

This was purely a White House led and democrat backed assault on our vets.

"They and the White House argue that it's part of an overall GOP budget framework that shortchanges spending on other domestic programs."

So Obama and democrats GOT what they wanted and then punished OUR vets in return. We need the RETURN of the simple majority vote BECAUSE democrats are using the current rule to destroy OUR military.

"The 50-44 vote fell shy of the 60 required to overcome a filibuster and came a day after Congress voted to forestall a partial government shutdown and keep Cabinet agency doors open through Dec. 11, buying time to try to reach a budget and spending pact."

So we DID avoid the shut down and democrats ARE punishing vets.

"Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., said Thursday that negotiation on a potential budget pact that would increase tight budget limits for the Pentagon and domestic agencies are still in the very early stages."

Mitch NEEDS to go. This kind of crap needs to be over and done. If he can't do it then let's find somebody who can.

Democrats block veterans funding bill as budget talks loom

Obama and the Dems are also gutting the military. Trump has said he will rebuild our military and aid the veterans as well. Trump has my vote totally. Damn the Democrats. They have crippled this nation and it's going to take some time to repair the damage. I only hope we have the time.

• Banned
The fact that republicans want to get rid of the VA is a full on assault against veterans. I believe we need to reform the va and hold it accountable.

ACCOUNTABLE. A word the republican party used to believe in.
Did you read the OP? No.
Did you read the link? No.
What party KILLED this bill?
What party does the president belong to?

The fact that republicans want to get rid of the VA is a full on assault against veterans. I believe we need to reform the va and hold it accountable.

Did you read the OP? No.
Didn't need too, saw the vote and the debate.
If it had been a"clean bill"it would have past.

Did you read the OP? No.

The forum idiot yet again.

Did you read the OP? No.

Prove me wrong.

Did you read the OP? No.

Prove me wrong.

Prove me wrong. You ARE the forum idiot.

Did you read the OP? No.

Prove me wrong.

Prove me wrong. You ARE the forum idiot.
The award for the best chicken shit dodge in a thread goes to almost a human being.

government should bend over backwards to help our vets.............always

16%2B-%2B1

Forum List

Back