Democrats just don't get it. I guess they're just not smart enough?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
They're frantic to blame Russia for their loss but what exactly did Russia do?

First and foremost I don't know who hacked the left but for the sake of this argument I'll agree that it was Russia. So what does that ultimately mean?

1. Laws were broken to be sure but cyber warfare is not new simply because of Hillary or Trump?

2. And more to the point of the direct impact on this election.....
Democrats and their double talk two faced nature was exposed. Even if the election was swung based on the leaks there is no one to blame but the left for their own behavior that was exposed via the hacks.

The whole DNC/Bill's wife campaign was no better that a amateur magician trying to use slight of hand... The media was complacent by keeping the attention focused on some bullshit story while the powers at be were slipping the big DNC dildo to whomever or whatever was going to advance them closer to a win... Somebody forgot to clean the dildo and they all got sick... AND LOST...

Cankles claimed no foreign entity hacked her server...then blames the Russians for hacking her server.

You really can't fix stupid

Cankles claimed no foreign entity hacked her server...then blames the Russians for hacking her server.

You really can't fix stupid
15542052_1640707599322696_5061506539770097518_n.jpg

• Banned
Then you have all the screaming for an investigation to figure out what happened.

What happened is obvious. The left had their emails hacked & their true selves were exposed.

Simple as that, you only need a brain to figure that out.

Why are people so surprised at how stupid democrooks finally appear to them?

I've been telling you people for YEARS that these parasites are mindless drones. They're the dumbest mother fuckers on the planet.

Why are people so surprised at how stupid democrooks finally appear to them?

I've been telling you people for YEARS that these parasites are mindless drones. They're the dumbest mother fuckers on the planet.

And nothing is EVER their own fault.

First and foremost I don't know who hacked the left but for the sake of this argument I'll agree that it was Russia. So what does that ultimately mean?

1. Laws were broken to be sure but cyber warfare is not new simply because of Hillary or Trump?

Democrats and their double talk two faced nature was exposed. Even if the election was swung based on the leaks there is no one to blame but the left for their own behavior that was exposed via the hacks.
You have to figure most democrats are takers....

there are good republicans out there but the party has basically become synonymous with ridiculous machismo, pseudo intellectualism, guns, and backwardness at this point.

there are good republicans out there but the party has basically become synonymous with ridiculous machismo, pseudo intellectualism, guns, and backwardness at this point.
there are good republicans out there

But none that disagree with you, right?

the party has basically become synonymous with ridiculous machismo, pseudo intellectualism, guns, and backwardness at this point.

Except for the mention of guns, you could be talking about democrats

If the Democrats truly accept this hacking as the reason for their loss, they will continue to lose elections. If they want to understand why they lost they need look no further than their efforts in Wisconsin as well as a bit of self reflection.

It's not about intelligence, it's about ideology.

Adherence to an ideology distorts both perceptions and analysis.

An ideologue can be perfectly intelligent, but an intelligent person doesn't have to be an ideologue.

the party has basically become synonymous with ridiculous machismo, pseudo intellectualism, guns, and backwardness at this point.

no, there are republicans i disagree with that i think wouldn't have run the country into the ground were they to become president. for example, i disagree with john kasich on a lot of things, but i believe he is a competent man. same with mitt romney. there are others. and i don't know how you could label democrats as the party that is full of "ridiculous machismo" when the republican party has persistently attacked barack obama calling him weak? how can one be weak and full of machismo? lol. and suuuure the democrats are the one who are the "pseudo intellectuals" when the republican party disregards 99% of the scientific community on climate change cause i guess they're all smarter than the people who spend years studying the environment and know a lot more, when the leader of their party can't stick to one position from the beginning to the end of a sentence, can't spell (though he has the best words, he loves words, he has a bigly love for words), didn't know who david duke was, wanted NATO out of the way, disregards the consensus of 17 US intelligence agencies (in tune to the republican party, he knows more, he's been collecting data on these things of course), who obtains his news from fake news sites and when it has been publicly disproven says "what do i know, all i know is what's on the internet," should i go on? sad.

no, there are republicans i disagree with that i think wouldn't have run the country into the ground were they to become president. for example, i disagree with john kasich on a lot of things, but i believe he is a competent man. same with mitt romney. there are others. and i don't know how you could label democrats as the party that is full of "ridiculous machismo" when the republican party has persistently attacked barack obama calling him weak? how can one be weak and full of machismo? lol. and suuuure the democrats are the one who are the "pseudo intellectuals" when the republican party disregards 99% of the scientific community on climate change cause i guess they're all smarter than the people who spend years studying the environment and know a lot more, when the leader of their party can't stick to one position from the beginning to the end of a sentence, can't spell (though he has the best words, he loves words, he has a bigly love for words), didn't know who david duke was, wanted NATO out of the way, disregards the consensus of 17 US intelligence agencies (in tune to the republican party, he knows more, he's been collecting data on these things of course), who obtains his news from fake news sites and when it has been publicly disproven says "what do i know, all i know is what's on the internet," should i go on? sad.
Hillary lost....

Just sayin

Hillary lost....

Just sayin

i know. i can read.

I actually think people didn't pay attention to the Wikileaks enough because the media ignored them. Anyway, I agree with the OP regardless of wether the democrats were hacked by Russians or not their promblems were of their own doing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back