Democrats in Cook County Illinois release 51 accused murderers to house arrest.

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
The democrat crime party is a wondrous thing is it not? 51 accused killers loose, on purpose. Yay democrat crime family.
Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart: 51 People Charged With 1st Degree Murder Are on Home Confinement

The dirty little secret in Cook County, Illinois is that crime has few consequences. Politicians avoid talking about it and the media bury the stories for fear of angering political leaders. However, Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart may now be breaking bad.

In a May 26th interview, he told WBBM radio in Chicago that he had 51 people who have been charged with first degree murder out of jail on home confinement pending trial. Fifty-one accused murderers who aren’t behind bars. Basically the city has accepted a promise by people charged with the most serious crimes to stay home and be good boys and girls. And people wonder why Chicago has a violent crime problem.

Dart, in the “At Issue” segment with Craig Dellimore, explained how Electronic Home Monitoring initially was only supposed to be an option for non-violent offenders instead of keeping them in jail if they can’t make bail. “Inconsequential cases,” as Dart said.

However, the “absolutely brilliant” judges on the bond court have granted “home confinement” to suspects charged with violent crimes. A lot of violent crimes. Most folks wouldn’t consider violent crimes “inconsequential cases.”

Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart: 51 People Charged With 1st Degree Murder Are on Home Confinement - The Truth About Guns

• Banned
Figured the crime party would be ok with this.

So let me get this straight. It is unthinkable that the baddie while waiting for trial, has an ankle monitor, which starts screaming if he leaves the house, or if it is removed. How is it any more or less dangerous to the community? We came up with House Arrest for those who were not a danger to the community and just because Chicago Cops, one of the worst, and most corrupt police departments in the nation, says they are guilty, doesn’t make it so. Especially the Chicago Cops.

But let’s say that this horrific offender does leave his house. What happens? Everyone knows about it in about two minutes. Then the manhunt begins, and the offender is returned to jail. Where the taxpayers again pick up the cost of housing and feeding him. And thanks to overcrowding of our putative nation, we have to turn someone else loose.

Remember the outrage over Lindsey Lohan? She checked into the Jail, and all to serve a few days of her sentence. A few hours later, she was out. Well this was outrageous. The Judge ordered her back to jail. And two days later she was out. Both times she was turned loose because of overcrowding. Both times the Sheriff shrugged and said that they were required to give her the same benefit of time served as anyone else. That pesky 14th Amendment rearing it’s ugly head. So if they held her longer, then that would have been a violation of the 14th, and thus illegal, and unconstitutional. Finally everyone settled down, and forgot it. They blamed it on Hollywood, and Celebutards and all that. In reality, it was happening to pretty much everyone. Let’s say you spend a year in jail waiting for your trial and sentencing. As such, you are sentenced to two years in prison. Chances are after your sentencing, you’re on the street because you get credit for every single day in jail. Time served.

I don’t think you get two for one, or even three for one in House Arrest, but I’m not sure.

• Banned
So let me get this straight. It is unthinkable that the baddie while waiting for trial, has an ankle monitor, which starts screaming if he leaves the house, or if it is removed. How is it any more or less dangerous to the community? We came up with House Arrest for those who were not a danger to the community and just because Chicago Cops, one of the worst, and most corrupt police departments in the nation, says they are guilty, doesn’t make it so. Especially the Chicago Cops.

But let’s say that this horrific offender does leave his house. What happens? Everyone knows about it in about two minutes. Then the manhunt begins, and the offender is returned to jail. Where the taxpayers again pick up the cost of housing and feeding him. And thanks to overcrowding of our putative nation, we have to turn someone else loose.

Remember the outrage over Lindsey Lohan? She checked into the Jail, and all to serve a few days of her sentence. A few hours later, she was out. Well this was outrageous. The Judge ordered her back to jail. And two days later she was out. Both times she was turned loose because of overcrowding. Both times the Sheriff shrugged and said that they were required to give her the same benefit of time served as anyone else. That pesky 14th Amendment rearing it’s ugly head. So if they held her longer, then that would have been a violation of the 14th, and thus illegal, and unconstitutional. Finally everyone settled down, and forgot it. They blamed it on Hollywood, and Celebutards and all that. In reality, it was happening to pretty much everyone. Let’s say you spend a year in jail waiting for your trial and sentencing. As such, you are sentenced to two years in prison. Chances are after your sentencing, you’re on the street because you get credit for every single day in jail. Time served.

I don’t think you get two for one, or even three for one in House Arrest, but I’m not sure.
Here is why we have so many violent criminals on the loose. Thanks.

Obviously you have no idea how house arrest works. They can not leave the house. If they do, the ankle monitor sends a signal, and your beloved cops come running to take the fellow to jail.

• Banned

Obviously you have no idea how house arrest works. They can not leave the house. If they do, the ankle monitor sends a signal, and your beloved cops come running to take the fellow to jail.
I dont care how it works, I do know how criminals work though. They cannot be trusted.

Jail's probably full. Happened here about 12 years ago. I was working CPS and had a psychopathic Dad on home confinement (no electronic monitor--the local PD was supposed to be "checking" on him, which they never did). He was dealing drugs, packing guns and raped a coworker while he was on "home confinement." I finally nudged the PD so much they did a raid and put him in jail where he belonged.

A few years later I was teaching at the jail and they were so empty that other counties were sending their overflow. I asked the sheriff if they had finally licked the drug problem. He laughed and said hell, no, we stopped arresting most of them.

P.S. It doesn't get much redder than our LE

I dont care how it works, I do know how criminals work though. They cannot be trusted.

Yeah. Which is why the accused has an ankle monitor. This device has a GPS and if it leaves the house, the cops know in about a minute. Much easier to find him if you know precisely where he is. If the ankle monitor is removed. Then again, the cops know, and again, they are looking for him. Are jails escape proof?

Search continues for 2 inmates who fled from Pulaski County jail; 1 has 'history of escaping,' sheriff's office says

Five days ago, a couple crooks left this jail. One has escaped jails before. They did not discover the escape for at least five hours. Do you feel better knowing they took longer to learn of the escape?

Yeah. Which is why the accused has an ankle monitor. This device has a GPS and if it leaves the house, the cops know in about a minute. Much easier to find him if you know precisely where he is. If the ankle monitor is removed. Then again, the cops know, and again, they are looking for him. Are jails escape proof?

Search continues for 2 inmates who fled from Pulaski County jail; 1 has 'history of escaping,' sheriff's office says

Five days ago, a couple crooks left this jail. One has escaped jails before. They did not discover the escape for at least five hours. Do you feel better knowing they took longer to learn of the escape?
You simple minded fool, you cannot comprehend that you CANT TRUST THEM and they should not be released unless they make bail or are tried and found not guilty! You people are why we have so many violent criminals walking among us.

The democrat crime party is a wondrous thing is it not? 51 accused killers loose, on purpose. Yay democrat crime family.
Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart: 51 People Charged With 1st Degree Murder Are on Home Confinement

The dirty little secret in Cook County, Illinois is that crime has few consequences. Politicians avoid talking about it and the media bury the stories for fear of angering political leaders. However, Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart may now be breaking bad.

In a May 26th interview, he told WBBM radio in Chicago that he had 51 people who have been charged with first degree murder out of jail on home confinement pending trial. Fifty-one accused murderers who aren’t behind bars. Basically the city has accepted a promise by people charged with the most serious crimes to stay home and be good boys and girls. And people wonder why Chicago has a violent crime problem.

Dart, in the “At Issue” segment with Craig Dellimore, explained how Electronic Home Monitoring initially was only supposed to be an option for non-violent offenders instead of keeping them in jail if they can’t make bail. “Inconsequential cases,” as Dart said.

However, the “absolutely brilliant” judges on the bond court have granted “home confinement” to suspects charged with violent crimes. A lot of violent crimes. Most folks wouldn’t consider violent crimes “inconsequential cases.”

Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart: 51 People Charged With 1st Degree Murder Are on Home Confinement - The Truth About Guns
Its ok, they have a job. Smollett hired them to rough him up while wearing a blue jacket and red tie.

You simple minded fool, you cannot comprehend that you CANT TRUST THEM and they should not be released unless they make bail or are tried and found not guilty! You people are why we have so many violent criminals walking among us.

They aren’t walking among us. They are restricted to their homes. They are wearing tracking devices. You blithering idiot.

They are accused, and obviously the cases against them is not strong. But you are an imbecile.

Forum List

Back